L'Oreal True Match super-blendable blush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 12/29/2013 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product is blah....meaning that I will use it up to not waste it but will not repurchase. I have the color tender rose and thought it would be pretty on my nw10 skin. There is poor color payoff and it doesn't last long. The packaging is good as I prefer pressed powders and the pan is large. IMO if you are looking for a cheap blush then wet n wild and E.L.F have better options.

Edit: I took it back. It really was just too "blah" to keep around and waste money on

on 9/4/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Selected shades: apricot kiss (peachy pink), baby blossom (sheer baby pink), innocent flush (sheer peach), rosy outlook (yellow pink)

Pros

- pigmented (except 'innocent flush')
- long wearing
- gives subtle glow

Cons

- price

Comments: Love these! Nice color selection and good amount of product. Innocent Flush makes a nice highlighter, since it's so sheer. Baby Blossom is perfect for fair skin as it's a little on the sheer side, as well. I do love Rosy Outlook and Apricot Kiss, though. They all give a pretty, subtle glow and stay on.

Will repurchase.

on 8/23/2013 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

In Singapore this product is called le blush - true match. I got this in 02 Rosy Cheeks. I have used this 3 times and am loving it. I am a tanned Chinese and this colour is so natural on my skin. It's really blendable so while you can still see the colour, it just looks flushed and natural. I think this is good for creating some sort of contours on my cheeks and some natural looking flush which i love. I was wary at first because it looks like it has shimmer but this is barely noticeable on the skin, which is great.

Took a lippie off for the brush. It's a little on the rough side, but it does get the job done. However i love the compact size of the blush which i can put in my handbag easily.

Comparison: I love my Benefit Dandelion blush as well, and Benefit wins for the smell, the texture of the powder and their brush which is so nice on my skin. However I prefer the Loreal true match for the colour and how the pigment fades naturally into the skin.

A great product for the price.

I have this blush in Rosy Outlook. I bought it because I dropped and broke my favorite blush :'( and wasn't wanting to drop $25 on a new one, so I went looking for a drugstore alternative.

I'm really pleasantly surprised by this product. It's soft, pigmented, and a BEAUTIFUL color that comes off halfway between coral and pink (I really can't decide which it is). The color also lasts a surprisingly long time (I could still see it on my cheeks after over 12 hours).

The package is nice and sturdy, and although I don't use the brush that comes with the blush, the brush that comes with it does not entirely suck. It would certainly be OK to use in a pinch or even on a daily basis, but I have a round fluffy retractable brush that I love. The one that comes with the blush is flat and angled, and works well enough. It stores neatly in the underside of the blush container, along with a fold out mirror.

Would definitely buy this again.

on 6/12/2013 9:23:00 AM

got this in w1-w2 bare honey.

lovely colour, natural-looking, goes on mild but I like it that way because then it would be hard to accidentally pile on a lot of blush and end up looking like a clown. Fades a little as the day goes by, but that's without a primer or setting powder. Will update when I try setting this.

on 12/10/2012 10:39:00 AM

Color fades away QUICKLY! Was it ever there?

on 12/6/2012 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

In short: I LOVE IT. It has great pigmentation (it will last you a very long time) and it blends really well.
I got in in the shade Sandalwood Rose and it suits my skin tone very well (NC15-20). It beats other drugstore brand blushes I have tried, especially because it is so soft and pigmented. The one thing I don't like is the brush that comes with it, not just because its quality is rather poor, but also because it is placed below the blush, which means that the packaging divides in two, and everytime I open the lid to get to the blush it opens all the way to the brush. I know it is not the biggest problem, but on a daily basis it gets annoying. But I will buy this blush again and am also intrigued to try some of the other colors.
By the way, they changed the packaging, and as far as I can see, the blush is now called "The blush" and not "True match".

I have all of these true match blushes, and they are some of my absolute favorite blushes, they are truly super blendable, i have the entire collection besides one that happens to be a bronzer named sun something, i didnt feel i needed a bronzer however that probably is a good product, Baby Blossom is a great dupe for benefit dandelion, definitely innocent flush is a great dupe very similar to nars orgasm, maybe not as shimmery, and a little more peachy then pink its a very healthy color and i do beleive the peach is pretty similar on the cheeks to benefit georgia, and the darkest color is definitely a match to one mac blush, i did see a huge swatchfest of OMG CHANEL (i have to rite omg if im im talking about chanel) and i saw a lot of simialr looking shades in that chanel swatchfest, Also bourjois paris which owns chanel, they have a lot of similar colors as well that are in this collection. Maybe not as shimmery as this collection this collection is so velvety soft and awesome i did do a full review and pictorial on if you look up everythingbeautynyc new york style and beauty blog youll see my review and additional larger photos. This is a departkment store quality blush in a drugstore packaging, I pretty like L'oreal products and find them to be just as good as higher end products and i imagine thats because they do own a lto of high end brands other then their drugstore brands so the only real difference is the packaging which may not be beautiful and ornate but functions and doesnt break so i dont think that part matters as long as the quality is there in the actual product.

on 10/16/2012 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I have this blush in Precious Peach (N 1-2, my first and favorite) Bare Honey (W 1-2) and Barely Blushing (W 3-4), and I love them. They go on so well, I like that the palette's surface area is nice and wide for a big brush to pick up a generous amount. The Precious Peach is amazing. A nice, simple, light peach to pick up light on almost anyone's cheekbones. I notice the difference with and without it, even though it is a light color. The other two I use under my cheekbones for contouring, one of the two depending on a day or night look. I sometimes use the Bare Honey on my cheeks if I want a browner blush but I only use the Barely Blushing as a contour. I love that they blend and feel light. I have fair skin with a light olive-yellow undertone, so I've tried other ones in the cool category but it didn't match my tone. I also am prone to blemishes on my cheeks and I've always wondered if it was from the blush but I don't think so. In any case, this is my standard blush and I love it. Going to probably pick up the Innocent Flush even though I'm not as into pink blushes, it looks so nice. And possibly Apricot Kiss as well! L'Oreal is the best for drugstore face makeup!

on 6/3/2012 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I got this in precious peach as a sample with the True Match Powder and this blush gives me such a beautiful, natural flush. There is a bit of shimmer in this blush, and it makes it even more beautiful. Excellent pigmentation and staying power. Will definetly repurchase!