September 30, 2014 | 1005 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Fresh - sugarbath body lotion in lychee

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2005 5:05:00 PM More reviews by ofstier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with almost everybody on here that the scent of this lotion is amazing. However, I can't justify the price that Fresh charges for everything! I swear, you have to work on Wall Street, be an heiress to a fortune, or have a really rich husband to buy these products all the time. NYC teachers like myself definitely can't afford this line, at least until Bloomberg gives us a raise!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2005 2:08:00 PM More reviews by cmnakamoto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is CRAP! That's what I get for impulse buying before reading reviews on this site. I couldn't help myself though, this lotion smells A M A Z I N G! Unfortunately it doesn't moisturize at all. I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2004 4:36:00 PM More reviews by redsoxfan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this lotion because of the fabulous scent but after extensive use, I got really sick of the scent. It started to remind me of Hawaiian Punch - a sickly sweet smell. It also does a terrible job of moisturizing and my skin feels dry again after a few hours. I regret buying this lotion on a whim and won't be buying it again! It comes in a plastic bottle now ($30 ... can't remember the amount you get) but if you want a pump it's an add'l $3. Not worth the money IMO.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2004 10:52:00 PM More reviews by PadmeSkywalker

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros:
1)Nice Packaging
2)Decent amount
3)Nice smell

Cons:
1)Barely moistursing, don't buy this is you have skin that is dry
2)Very watery, dissipated quickly, doesn't really sink in
3)Not worth the price

Unless price is not an issue to you and you are in love with the smell, look for another lotion as this is nothing special and does not do an adequate job.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2003 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Sugar76

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Much too my disappointment, this doesn't smell like lychee at all. The scent is very synthetic and overpowering. It also tends to linger throughout the day, a plus only if the smell is agreeable to you. The lotion itself is quite nice. Non-greasy and light, but very moisturizing. I highly recommend sampling this product prior to blindly purchasing online (which I did). If you are sensitive to strong scents, then I suggest staying away from this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2003 6:09:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Ahhh...heaven. Very smooth and creamy lotion with the refreshing scent of lychee. (Hard to describe - it's like lemon but sweeter and milder.) The Sugarbath line has real sugar in the ingredients, but you would never know because the formulations are so silky (except for the body scrub, of course). Fresh products can be a bit expensive, but they're worth saving up for...lovely scents, beautiful packaging, all around feel-good treats for the skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2003 10:43:00 PM More reviews by big_eder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff smells *sooo* good! It's sweet, floral, and edible-smelling at the same time. I would've given it five lippies if it was actually emollient -- it provides absolutely no moisture to my dry skin, it's more of a spreadable perfume.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2003 11:24:00 PM More reviews by gamine

The smell is definately the star of the show. It's an absolutely delicious light sweet scent that will leave you wanting more. Though I like the glass bottle it's not practical in the bathroom. And the fact that you had to buy a pump top seperately and the price took off points for this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2003 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

With all of Fresh's wares, you have to wonder if the product warrants the price. The Sugar lotions are kind of watery and I find them to be only adequate at moisturizing winter parched skin. However, for having such a glorious scent, I almost forgive it for everything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2003 8:03:00 PM More reviews by bali2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ridiculously expensive, but luckily I got it as a gift. Unfortunately I'm now addicted and will have to shell out $$ when I run out. Great smell and it really moisturizes well without being too greasy. YUMMMMY STUFF!