Fresh sugarbath body lotion in lychee

3.1

on 6/30/2005 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I agree with almost everybody on here that the scent of this lotion is amazing. However, I can't justify the price that Fresh charges for everything! I swear, you have to work on Wall Street, be an heiress to a fortune, or have a really rich husband to buy these products all the time. NYC teachers like myself definitely can't afford this line, at least until Bloomberg gives us a raise!

on 2/2/2005 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This lotion is CRAP! That's what I get for impulse buying before reading reviews on this site. I couldn't help myself though, this lotion smells A M A Z I N G! Unfortunately it doesn't moisturize at all. I will not repurchase.

on 3/17/2004 4:36:00 PM

I bought this lotion because of the fabulous scent but after extensive use, I got really sick of the scent. It started to remind me of Hawaiian Punch - a sickly sweet smell. It also does a terrible job of moisturizing and my skin feels dry again after a few hours. I regret buying this lotion on a whim and won't be buying it again! It comes in a plastic bottle now ($30 ... can't remember the amount you get) but if you want a pump it's an add'l $3. Not worth the money IMO.

Pros:
1)Nice Packaging
2)Decent amount
3)Nice smell

Cons:
1)Barely moistursing, don't buy this is you have skin that is dry
2)Very watery, dissipated quickly, doesn't really sink in
3)Not worth the price

Unless price is not an issue to you and you are in love with the smell, look for another lotion as this is nothing special and does not do an adequate job.

on 11/23/2003 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Much too my disappointment, this doesn't smell like lychee at all. The scent is very synthetic and overpowering. It also tends to linger throughout the day, a plus only if the smell is agreeable to you. The lotion itself is quite nice. Non-greasy and light, but very moisturizing. I highly recommend sampling this product prior to blindly purchasing online (which I did). If you are sensitive to strong scents, then I suggest staying away from this one.

on 8/16/2003 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ahhh...heaven. Very smooth and creamy lotion with the refreshing scent of lychee. (Hard to describe - it's like lemon but sweeter and milder.) The Sugarbath line has real sugar in the ingredients, but you would never know because the formulations are so silky (except for the body scrub, of course). Fresh products can be a bit expensive, but they're worth saving up for...lovely scents, beautiful packaging, all around feel-good treats for the skin.

on 4/26/2003 10:43:00 PM

This stuff smells *sooo* good! It's sweet, floral, and edible-smelling at the same time. I would've given it five lippies if it was actually emollient -- it provides absolutely no moisture to my dry skin, it's more of a spreadable perfume.

on 4/25/2003 11:24:00 PM

The smell is definately the star of the show. It's an absolutely delicious light sweet scent that will leave you wanting more. Though I like the glass bottle it's not practical in the bathroom. And the fact that you had to buy a pump top seperately and the price took off points for this product.

on 3/9/2003 6:45:00 PM

With all of Fresh's wares, you have to wonder if the product warrants the price. The Sugar lotions are kind of watery and I find them to be only adequate at moisturizing winter parched skin. However, for having such a glorious scent, I almost forgive it for everything else.

on 2/15/2003 8:03:00 PM

Ridiculously expensive, but luckily I got it as a gift. Unfortunately I'm now addicted and will have to shell out $$ when I run out. Great smell and it really moisturizes well without being too greasy. YUMMMMY STUFF!