April 21, 2014 | 964 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

I dont buy that much clinique... but this is a product that i swear by, and is worth the extra money. The problem I have, is that my skin is usually very fair, and the cheap bronzers just look orange when i put them on. i have to do so much mixing and matching in order to be able to wear it. I love this bronzer, because of its golden tones, it starts out pretty light and you can build on it- to get yourself as dark as youd like. I also like the slight shimmer, frost this product has. Its not cheap looking overly glittery or anything, its got the perfect amount of shimmer to give you that 'glowing' look, which is so flattering- especially in the summer when you sweat and your face will glistens... the color is just flattering and works really well in the warmer months. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Kelllyjayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I had this in a limited edition palette years ago and have just repurchased. I am southern chinese (Canton) so I have yellow-tan skin (rather dark for an asian). I find this to be very well pigmented. No, you cannot apply this product with your fingers, but it comes with a little brush (I used a different one that i already own, but it is handy if you dont have anything with you).

I would definitely recommend this product, the only reason i gave it 4 stars was because I have never used a different bronzer, so i have nothing to compare it to. the sparkles are not visible unless in sunlight and it is very minimally orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by cjbanick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't comment too much on the price or packaging, since I received this as a sample YEARS ago, but I still have it (shameful, I know). With my skin (pale olive), a little bit of orange/dark peach looks great, like a natural healthy flush. This color is perfect for that. It's not quite "bronze," but more like a dark peach that looks like you got one of those sunburns that tans lightly the next day. I would definitely recommend if you're on the paler side.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by bagettle2015

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this bronzer, I don't use it traditionally like most would expect, I buy it for my chest (it is always losing it's tan before my face does) and it does a great job of matching my liquid foundation. The only drawback would be that it kind of smells bad. Other than that, I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by grkangel3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

this is a great basic bronzer. its not at all shiny. great for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought this bronzer. And I have to say I'm impressed. The color is just the right sunkissed shaded for my fair skin. It goes on sheer with just a hint of shimmer. The brush that comes with it is surprisingly good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by AleksandraLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Since Iím already using the Clinique pressed powder I figured Iíd try their bronzer as well and I love it just as much. They have a lovely selection of colours in a few different finishes which all look lovely on the skin. Just like the powder, this product wonít clog your pores. Also, Iíve never had a problem with this or any of the products listed above when it comes to oxidization.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by texasbeautyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this bronzer. I'm often looking for ways to appear golden, and this, provided I go lightly on my face, gives me a nice, sun-kissed look. However, I like to wear it on windier days or days when I know I'll be inside more (or at night), because it can run/mix with sweat and I do not want to reapply more bronzer and come out orange. I have warm undertones, and this bronzer compliments me nicely. Lasts FOREVER, and does not irritate my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Haven't used it much since I got it, so I guess I'm just not into bronzer, really. But the few times I've applied it, it has looked good -- in a warm glow sort of way. (While it does have some shimmer, it's not over the top.) Overall, though, not an essential product for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by XOXOkevyXOXO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not my favorite bronzer, it melts into my pores. I wore this on the dance floor and by the time I went to check in the mirror I looked like an oompa loompa. I do not have oily skin by any means and I was shocked to see a product react this way. I expected a much greater product due to the raving reviews. Love the packaging, hate the product.