July 29, 2014 | 2182 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by iadorechanel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately both myself and my mum suffered from an allergic reaction to this bronzer, resulting in mass spots - the horror! So of course I won't be repurchasing, however I think it's worth saying that I loved the colour of this bronzer, the way it applied to my skin was beautiful and I thought the packaging was really handy with a nice big mirror! The price didn't phase me, it was quite middle of the range in my opinion. However, i'm allergic! Bummer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Dannigiirl

Gorgeous bronzer! Perfect for my skin tone and gives me that natural "sun kissed" glow. It's also a great contour color to give my face more definition and shape. It lasts and lasts, I've had this baby for almost 6 months and I haven't even reached the bottom and I use it daily! Wow! You can even use it as an all over "powder" (if you have a darker complexion) for more of a glow! Definitely recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by AllyLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Since Iím already using the Clinique pressed powder I figured Iíd try their bronzer as well and I love it just as much. They have a lovely selection of colours in a few different finishes which all look wonderful on the skin. Just like the powder, this product wonít clog your pores. Also, Iíve never had a problem with this or any of the products listed above when it comes to oxidization.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

I dont buy that much clinique... but this is a product that i swear by, and is worth the extra money. The problem I have, is that my skin is usually very fair, and the cheap bronzers just look orange when i put them on. i have to do so much mixing and matching in order to be able to wear it. I love this bronzer, because of its golden tones, it starts out pretty light and you can build on it- to get yourself as dark as youd like. I also like the slight shimmer, frost this product has. Its not cheap looking overly glittery or anything, its got the perfect amount of shimmer to give you that 'glowing' look, which is so flattering- especially in the summer when you sweat and your face will glistens... the color is just flattering and works really well in the warmer months. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Kelllyjayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I had this in a limited edition palette years ago and have just repurchased. I am southern chinese (Canton) so I have yellow-tan skin (rather dark for an asian). I find this to be very well pigmented. No, you cannot apply this product with your fingers, but it comes with a little brush (I used a different one that i already own, but it is handy if you dont have anything with you).

I would definitely recommend this product, the only reason i gave it 4 stars was because I have never used a different bronzer, so i have nothing to compare it to. the sparkles are not visible unless in sunlight and it is very minimally orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by cjbanick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't comment too much on the price or packaging, since I received this as a sample YEARS ago, but I still have it (shameful, I know). With my skin (pale olive), a little bit of orange/dark peach looks great, like a natural healthy flush. This color is perfect for that. It's not quite "bronze," but more like a dark peach that looks like you got one of those sunburns that tans lightly the next day. I would definitely recommend if you're on the paler side.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by bagettle2015

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this bronzer, I don't use it traditionally like most would expect, I buy it for my chest (it is always losing it's tan before my face does) and it does a great job of matching my liquid foundation. The only drawback would be that it kind of smells bad. Other than that, I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by grkangel3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

this is a great basic bronzer. its not at all shiny. great for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought this bronzer. And I have to say I'm impressed. The color is just the right sunkissed shaded for my fair skin. It goes on sheer with just a hint of shimmer. The brush that comes with it is surprisingly good too. This works great with redhair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by AleksandraLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Since Iím already using the Clinique pressed powder I figured Iíd try their bronzer as well and I love it just as much. They have a lovely selection of colours in a few different finishes which all look lovely on the skin. Just like the powder, this product wonít clog your pores. Also, Iíve never had a problem with this or any of the products listed above when it comes to oxidization.