August 27, 2014 | 1996 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a lovely skin scent on me. The citrus isn't screechy and the musk isn't dirty. The apple isn't sweet, it's sour. It's light, fresh, clean, and slightly masculine (or at least unisex). Very inoffensive.

However, there is no lasting power whatsoever. I get a few hours. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by crawfore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is lovely. I had been wearing Hermes Sur Le Nil and was looking for something similar but a little less expensive. The sales person recommended this and I liked it immediately. It is both feminine and masculine, and is heavy on the citris and musk without being over powering. It's perfect for the warm weather.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

I like this smell a lot. It's not your everyday floral which is what most feminine described perfumes smell like. I detest florals, most of them really bother me and remind me of my grandmother. I've never been attracted to this fragrance , but I decided to spray it and I loved it. It is a very fresh smell. Reminds me of am Italian beach, and it's a little masculine. Definitely not gourmand. It's an easy perfume to wear everyday, however the only con is it doesn't last on me at all. Sillage is very light, not offensive at all. I spray about 3 sprays because it's not strong at all. After two hours, the scent is completely gone & considering how expensive this perfume is, I expected a little but more longevity. That's the only reason I wouldn't repurchase, if it had lasting power, i would probably buy it for the rest of my life.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this as a gift from my aunt. The packaging is alright, but could be better. And yes, everyone else is correct, it smells like lemons and flowers. It kind of smells like cologne though, but I don't mind. I really love how the smell lasts all day unlike a lot of perfumes that wear off after a few hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This does smell good, but it smells masculine to me (though it is soft/subtle). Maybe this should be a unisex fragrance?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:27:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

my absolute favorite perfume! it's not your typical womens perfume (not floral/sweet). it definitely has that clean/fresh scent which is what i love about it and it isn't over powering or too strong. would make a great gift!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by rumbach3311991

I love this perfume, the packaging is nice. It is pricey, but my main problem with it is that it fades in less than three hours after application. Perhaps if it wasn't so pricey this wouldn't be a big deal, but for the price you expect a quality product that will last at least the work day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by JillyBalboa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect summer fragrance!! I wear Hypnotic Poison by Dior most of the year but as soon as the sunshine comes around I pull this wonderful bottle of D&G Light Blue out. Such a happy smell. Beautiful and citrusy with almost a musky smell to it. Only need to apply and a little and the longevity is very good. Personally- this is a scent that I can only use in summer months or somewhere hot and sunny.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the smell, very refreshing smell!

it starts off smelling orangy but then fades to a rosy base which i love
only downside is that it doesnt seem to last very long, about 3 hours maybe 3 and a half at max, also price is pretty expensive :S

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

I really liked this perfume. I usually like warmer scents but I really loved the cool but kinda bittersweet scent this perfume has. I really like the packaging, it's quite potent and last decent amount of time. The only bad thing about it that it's super well known. I personally love when I get asked what scent I'm wearing and if you're like that then this perfume isn't for you because EVERYONE recognizes this scent. it's quite expensive but hey, it's high end so... :)