December 18, 2014 | 1709 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by pointdexter8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My best friend wears this constantly. He loves it so much and I do think it smells great on him.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by KatieMakeupLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite among the perfumes on my vanity. I can spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it in the evening when I get back home. This is the kind of scent that I can pick out of a crowd and I recognize it anywhere! All of my roommates in college had this perfume. When we smelled someone wearing it, we knew they were heading out on a date and there was no getting past us! It is a popular scent but it isn't dated or over-used in my opinion. It has sort of a fresh scent that is difficult to describe, but it is one of a kind. It reminds me of summer and an exotic beach somewhere, but without the typical coconut suntan oil smell of the beach, more like waves. This is definitely the longest-lasting scent in a perfume I have ever purchased. I have used one whole bottle except a few drops and have another bottle still in the box for when it runs out. I would definitely recommend this perfume for its longevity but of course you will have to smell it and test it on your skin to see if it works with your body chemistry and if you like the way it smells.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by sarahski234

i love this perfume, it is my signature scent! i defiantly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the longest lasting fragrance I have ever used. If you spray some on your clothes, it will be there until you wash them. I absolutely love the scent. I don't find that any one particular note stands out, but it is just a lighter scent that can be worn any time. Most people find it to be summery, but I don't necessarily think so.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Rashmithomas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is lovely, fresh, citrusy smell. It makes me think of carefree summer days with a touch of class. It really does smell like the colour light blue. Its also very long-lasting and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Something appropriate for summer, this sort of reminds me of yachting in the Hamptons over 4th of July weekend. I do really love this scent. The packaging I expected to get a rollerball, but it's shaped in the same style but only has a spray instead of a rollerball on the end which I found a bit annoying. I normally go for gourmand scents like Pink Sugar, but this is refreshing like an ice cold glass of homemade lemonade on a hot day. I will def repurchase!! Kind of like a better, more upscale Tommy Girl/Cool Water (but MUCH, MUCH better!). Quintessential summer...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

Another favorite scent. Fresh and light and not super feminine. It is fairly pricey and doesn't seem to last long on me. Great everyday choice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a lovely skin scent on me. The citrus isn't screechy and the musk isn't dirty. The apple isn't sweet, it's sour. It's light, fresh, clean, and slightly masculine (or at least unisex). Very inoffensive.

However, there is no lasting power whatsoever. I get a few hours. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by crawfore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is lovely. I had been wearing Hermes Sur Le Nil and was looking for something similar but a little less expensive. The sales person recommended this and I liked it immediately. It is both feminine and masculine, and is heavy on the citris and musk without being over powering. It's perfect for the warm weather.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

I like this smell a lot. It's not your everyday floral which is what most feminine described perfumes smell like. I detest florals, most of them really bother me and remind me of my grandmother. I've never been attracted to this fragrance , but I decided to spray it and I loved it. It is a very fresh smell. Reminds me of am Italian beach, and it's a little masculine. Definitely not gourmand. It's an easy perfume to wear everyday, however the only con is it doesn't last on me at all. Sillage is very light, not offensive at all. I spray about 3 sprays because it's not strong at all. After two hours, the scent is completely gone & considering how expensive this perfume is, I expected a little but more longevity. That's the only reason I wouldn't repurchase, if it had lasting power, i would probably buy it for the rest of my life.