August 29, 2014 | 1759 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - Sweet Nothings Eye Shadow Pallette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I'm delighted with these colors. Sweet nothings is the perfect name as it is neutral colors that compliment any eye shadow. I use it as is because I do not want to over do my eyes being that I am in my 40's.
It's quick and easy and it even has a primer with it.
Update-this is still a big favorite-I've bought some for my friends and they now use them everyday and love them, too. These are good for a basic everyday look and it's not super dramatic.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by aloof

This was a waste of money. All the shades are the same pale shimmer, no distinction. Definitely won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by marthaquest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really pale, blue eyes & blond hair, and most eyeshadows are too dark on me, plus I like a really natural look so the MAC multicolored thing is not my speed at all. I have been searching for a good nude wash to even out the freckles & discoloration on my eyelids, going through all the HE classics & picked up this 2 weeks ago, and I'm really impressed. There are 6 pale shades to pick from or layer, some pinkish, some yellowish, but all pretty neutral; the base is pretty good, and applied with the Studio Tools crease brush (for $1.99 also at target) the coverage is really good and always natural looking. Nudes can often look chalky but so far I haven't noticed this with these shadows; I really can't tell any difference from the quality of this palette and MAC, BB or Stila shadows. This palette, mascara, e/l, and a touch of a darker crease color (BB Fawn is my favorite) is all that i need to feel really pretty without being overdone or obviously made-up. A winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

This is a wonderful product for what it is. All the colors work for me, I am a Prescriptives "Vellum" and there is a shadow that can be used as a powder in a hurry. I'm not a fan of the "palette" I always feel they are getting rid of old colors, so I won't get too attached to this, but it works and it's cheap, but the colors are not sophisticated, just simple.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by parista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Determined to find an affordable alternative to MAC's pale, neutral shimmers and mattes, I combed Target and was most impressed with this palette.
For very pale skin like mine: this is shadow for all days, creating bright, awake-looking eyes. For darker skin: a great highlighter, great shimmery shadow for the inner corners of the eyes.
Very light shimmers, one beige slight-shimmer, one stunning matte sand shadow (this shade sold as a single in the Sonia Kashuk line). Smooth texture, lasts when used with the included base.
Luxurious, sturdy packaging- a worthwhile treat for those of us who stick to drugstore brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2008 11:56:00 AM More reviews by KimberlyClaire79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel like this is the eyeshadow palette I've been looking for, for years! I am fair skinned and at most I get a deep medium tan in the summer. I love these colors. I was so excited when I saw it in the store and was able to get it home and experiment with it. Just be sure not to use all shimmery tones and you will glow. I especially love the base, it helps so much. Love, love, love this. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a polished daytime look. Great for looking more awake for Sunday grocery shopping or add a little dark brown or even smudged black for office or evening look. Natural, glowy, so pretty. I'm already contemplating stocking up just in case SK were to go crazy and decide to discontinue...love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2007 8:30:00 PM More reviews by miotiramisu

Packaging: I think when it comes to generic store MU brands, we tend to think the packaging is suppose to be flimsy or cheap feeling but Sonia Kashuk products come in a sleek and sophisticated smooth white package. Very impressive and I just love the clean white look. Sweet Nothings E/S Pallette includes 6 neutral shades, eye primer, mirror and applicator.

My experience: You can wear this anywhere. The primer that it comes with holds the shadows very well and it lasts all day w/o creasing. The hues are soft enough to do a light eye wash or if you want to add more depth, blend the shades with a light brown. I use Sonia Kashuk's Pefectly Neutral Eye palette browns with this. If you have both palettes the shadows are very versatile and almost any color can be paired together. I don't think I would use Sweet Nothing on it's own though, I like depth even just a little. Overall the palette is a great buy. The price is 12.99 but the only complaint I have is that it doesn't come with even one dark shade. I would buy again though since it's travel friendly and I just love the taupe shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 1:44:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This good pallette for those of us who look best in neutral colors. The colors are a silvery gray, silvery taupe, a white-bone, matte sandy golden beige, and a peach color. My favorites are the grey, taupe, and peach. The kit has all natural and wearable colors which is a rarity at least in eye shadow pallettes. The compact also contains an eye shadow base that works pretty well, a mirror, and a double-sided eye shadow applicator. All in all good pigment, formulation, and quailty; convient and simple packaging; a dose of special features at an affordable price. i don;t see myself running out of these colors any time soon because you get a lot for your money. I would more than likely repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2005 8:58:00 AM More reviews by AimeeO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a six-shadow pallette plus a base. I really like the colors: a silvery taupe, pinkish-beige (much like stila kitten), pearly white, shimmery bone, silvery grey, and matte taupe. The base is not too greasy, and seemed to keep the shadow on all day. I really like all the shimmerey neutrals, and the matte taupe is a nice base color. The packaging is attractive and sturdy. I took off a lippie because the shadow is not very pigmented, and you have to load it on to get my desired amount of color. Still, it creates a nice, subtle look. All in all, worth the $13. It takes up less space in my eyeshadow drawer, too! UPDATE: Had to take off another lippie because the pigment is so horrible on this. Really annoying. Also, I did not add that photo to the product. (?!)