October 1, 2014 | 1606 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I love using this as an eye primer! It brightens my eyes so much and it makes my eyeshadows much more vibrant. If you don't over-apply it, it won't crease. I don't really like it as an eyeliner. It's too big when I apply it to my waterline so it'll get all in my lower lashes which is tacky. Plus, it's too creamy so it doesn't last very long in the waterline.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by bself

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love popping this in the corners of my eyes. It instantly brightens them and makes my eyes look bigger and more awake. Its worth a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by ulfah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after read some reviews from beauty bloggers. But it didn't work for me. Maybe coz my oily lid, i don't know either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by chadias

I was pretty skeptical about this product. I was never so wrong! It definitely lives up to the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by makeupreviews97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS THING! I put it on my lids and it makes a perfect matte base for bright or neutral colours. I also use this as an inner corner highlight which brightens up my face really well! Highly recommend

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Chikitapchocha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you have oily lids don't bother to get this pencil! It doesn't work

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by beccaFTW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Best eyeshadow pencil ever! It's not greasy, yet not drying to my eyes either. I use this everyday to highlight my brow bone and the inner corner of my eyes, it's a subtle thing that makes a huge difference. I also love this as a base for my brighter eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Lindsex24

I love this pencil. I use it as a base every time I do elaborate or colorful eye makeup and it really helps it to look vibrant and stay on. I actually prefer this to a primer. This price is great, but the packaging isn't so good. The cover split and broke pretty early on, so it did dry up a little. The bright white color is great since it gives a blank canvas and works with any shadow colors. I usually don't bother getting other color bases, since this is a universal one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

NYX jumbo eye pencil is a very great product that I use for a few different purposes. I use it as a base for my eyeshadow. I also use it as a highlight for my browbone and the inner corners of my eyes. It's a fantastic product that it super blendable and easy to apply.
The price is fairly cheap. The only downside would be the packaging. I wish they would make the jumbo eye pencil in such a way to where you wouldn't have to sharpen it. That is a bad downside.
Overall, yes buy it! It's worth it! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had the most success using this in a very very thin layer as an eye shadow base to make eye shadow colors really pop. But I'm afraid this still doesn't always work very well on my oily lids. It has the tendency to exacerbate creasing, an issue I'm already struggling with enough without the added help of this product, thank you very much. But NYX has never marketed the product to be used as an eye shadow base, so I can't really fault it if it doesn't do something the company doesn't claim it does to begin with. I still use it now and again, mostly during the winter when my skin is less oily, and the effect is nice. I don't care for white eyeliner or white highlighting products because it's very harsh, so I've never used it to that end. If you don't have very oily lids, this might work very well for you. Because it's so inexpensive, it can't hurt to try.