NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

The cap on this thing sucks. It breaks so so so easily and then your tip is smushed. It also sucks that you have to sharpen freaking plastic. Its very thick and greasy so don't layer it on or it will crease. The best way to use it is to apply a little in the center of your lid and then with your finger blend out. It is very good for brightening colors and making them look true to pan. It also acts as a decent eye primer (again if you don't pile it on). I just don't have much use for it hence why I won't repurchase when (if) I ever do finish it.

on 3/22/2015 9:32:00 PM

This makes a great base for MAC Guesso, which doesn't show up on me much otherwise, since I am the whitest person ever. I took one lippy off since it creases just a little, but this is a solid product and I will repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This eyeshadow stick is very creamy and glides on super well! I use this whenever I'm doing a super dramatic look and I want my eyeshadow to pop. This does the job! It's extremely opaque and a plain white color. Because I'm so fair, I thought I could use this as a highlight. Guess that's the only thing it can't do as it was too hard to blend!

Makes a great base for shadows. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day for me. I want to buy every color !

on 2/24/2015 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really really wanted to love these nyx jumbo eye pencils. The one that I have is in 630 chasmere. I don't like this product because i find that the staying power isn't great. It also can tend to get clumpy on my eyes.
As for the packaging, I find that it's extremmly hard to shapren.
I will not be repurchasing this product.

on 2/19/2015 11:01:00 AM

This product works as a great base. It is known for "creasing" throughout the day but with a little primer underneath, it shouldn't crease! It makes any color stand out and can be used in various ways..
-eyeshadow
-eyeliner
-highlight
I absolutely love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this eyeshadow base! It makes the colours of my eyeshadow really strong and pigmented, plus this pencil is easy and smooth to apply. It does crease, however, so using a primer underneath is recommended.

on 12/29/2014 8:10:00 PM

First I would like to say. This product is wonderful. It is a wonderful base. I love this product because it has good pigmidtidation and it is very creamy. I love to use it with any look. Smokey, lazy, night time, or even day look. I like to use It all the time. I think it could act as a primer too. I think it would be wonderful to hold glitter eye shadow on too . I have never tried that out before. The only cons I have for it is. You have to sharpen it. And I don't think it would do great to use a sharpener on that product. Because it would mess your sharpener up. I have never sharpened mine before because it won't fit my sharpener. But the rest are pros the other thing to. When I can't sharpen it I feel like I am wasting the left over product. But I have had no problems with it at all. Over all I think it is a really good investment. And everybody should buy it. And I would totally buy it again. I only have this one and another one. But I forgot the name. I think it is strawberry I think. I don't know. I love both of them. They are cheap to. witch is the best thing I guess. I think everybody who bought them really liked them. I know the beauty people on youtube recommend this to every one. And they really like this product to. I know I do. I also I forgot I have another one to. It is black it is called bean something I think. And I know you can use them for a liner also but I don't really like todo that. But you could if you wanted to do a think liner look. I don't know maybe it is just me I think I am heavy handed. But any way I think this product is a really good product over all. I would go out and buy them again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product has been raved about on youtube and on quite a few beauty blogs, so I couldn't wait to try it out. Firstly, this pencil is SO pigmented. The colour is so strong and glides on my skin and eyes very easily. This product has many uses, including as an eyeshadow base, an inner corner highlight, brow bone highlight, an eyeliner for the lower lash line to brighten up the eyes. As I only got this a few days ago, I've so far used it in my inner corner (was very good) but on my lower lash line it looked a little too unnatural and too obvious that I had lined it with white, but I blame my eyes for that rather than the product, as I have quite big eyes. I can't wait to experiment with this product some more though, and considering the affordable price of this, I would definitely recommend! As I live in the UK I got this for a few pounds from Amazon.

on 12/22/2014 10:46:00 PM

I bought this product under recommendation and it was a reasonable price so I thought I'd give it a go. When I used it as an eye shadow base, I discovered my Kryolan Cake Liner came off after a few hours it made crease lines on my lids - even after setting and with a primer - and my eyeshadow didn't stay as long. I was disappointed with this and I didn't want the product to waste so I thought of other possible uses. Before applying my foundation I used it to cover my dark under eye circles, which seemed to work well. I then extended where I was placing the pencil to the triangle under my eyes, which actually worked as a brilliant highlighter. I also use it down the bridge of my nose and my forehead as a highlighter. (Note: as a highlighter, it is more suitable for fair skin).

For everyday use it is quick and easy to blend. I always stipple another layer of foundation over the top to help blend to my skin tone.

I almost broke it by trying to twist up the bottom as I didn't realise it could be sharpened, and the lid has cracked.

So, the milk pencil isn't very good as an eye pencil but brilliant as a highlighter, for fair skinned people, and to cover up dark circles.