July 30, 2014 | 2017 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

For the price, ($85AUD) I was expecting this product would tick all my boxes. Sadly it didn't. About half way through my working day it was looking too oily. I have much cheaper alternatives that don't look this oily on me so this is going back..

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Chinesegirl04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like it, it made my skin loooks natural, after 4 hour it made my skin look very oily. whenever i put a powder over it i look cakey.

Personally i like it, but i got the worst oily and acne prone skin ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Iana2592

I was disappointed with this foundation. After five minutes on it turns my skin colour orange, I went to two different Dior counters and they both recommended shade 300 on me. I will not be purchasing this again. It completely didn't work with me. Turns orange, was very oily/greasy, rubbed off on clothes easily eg my collar.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 yellow toned Chinese with acne marks to cover.

Shade 201 is my best match, wish it was a tad more yellow.. but EVERY foundation I own I wish was a tad more x, y, z. I use this one off and on, as I rotate foundations based on how I feel. Perhaps I can yellow it up by setting w/ some Ben Nye banana powder.

I am currently expecting, and at week6+, I am SO tired in the morning.. even putting on makeup seems a little bit of a chore (seriously one of my fave things to do). I am LOVING this foundation and pretty much been using it daily since the tiredness, b/c it is SO fast to place and prep w/ my Sigma F8x foundation brush (stipple stipple stipple).

This spray foundation has been such a huge time saver when I'm too tired to put on my face for work!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Ange12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am seriously obsessed! Purchased from David Jones in colour 300 and am in love. Firstly I have a very oily T Zone and dry in other areas. I usually use an array of foundations but this now tops my list. It is very expensive about $90.00 AUD but worth it if you have oily skin. I spray it onto the back on my hand so not to waste product and use an Hourglass foundation brush to buff into skin. I tested it today and wore for 6 hours without any powder or need to touch up. Ran around and did my daily errands and had little shine. Felt like I have powder on already. I'm not too sure what spraying directly on the face would be like but I'm hesitant as I don't want to waste product nor get it everywhere! But since it was designed to be sprayed directly onto the face, one would assume the result would be even more amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by lilliangian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So i was hesitant to buy this because of the price. But i caved because it's 2 oz for $60 where makeup forever hd foundatiom is 1 oz for $40. I loved this foundation. It looks incredibly natural and there is no need for a lot of product. I sprayed the product on the side of a little plastic dixie cup so i wouldnt waste any product because it is high end. Using a foundation brush, i put it all over my face. To get rid pf brush strokes i used a damp beauty blender. It came out amazingly. Covered all redness, yet looked SO natural. Love love love! My skin is fairly oily and it still looked amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by dd43537

Love this product!! I do not wear it everyday, which is why I gave the Price 5 lippies. I do think it is expensive, but worth every penny! The finish is flawless, and it looks so nice in pictures. Makeup sure has come a long way through the years.

I first use a moisturizer and primer. Then I lightly spray onto my face. Then I spray a bit into the cap, and put on areas that need a bit more coverage.

Again, I use this product for special occasions, when I am likely to get my picture taken.

I will buy again, and highly recommend to others. In the winter I am #202, and in the summer I am #300.

LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by glossy81

I loved this foundation, I used a buffer brush to apply it. The coverage was flawless and very lightweight. It looked very natural. The only reason, I had to stop using it was because the color just didn't work for me. When I first applied it I looked great, but when I looked in sunlight, it looked like a mask, way too dark, but then the next shade up looked ashy. So I would definitely buy this again if they brought out new colors, because it really was flawless and lightweight.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by luusk1125

This foundation is very convient and quick to apply it gives full coverage. It only take 5 minutes to apply one layer gives full coverage without looking like you have a mask on at first. Then the bad thing is it will oxidize really bad its worst if you set with a powder it looks flat/matte no deminsion and orangey. This foundation is not for those that are in mac nc10,15 and 20 it will look like you have a fake tan. The lightest shade is for nw15/20 shade 201 linen is for mac nc25 and shade 200 is for nc25/nw25 neutral peachy undertone. The cc primer spray and matte touch spray will make the foundation shade turn pink or more orange depending on what shade you spray it on. This foundation is better for medium skintone or those who use fake tan. This foundation is also longwearing and hard to remove unless you use some kind of oil base face cleanser and it is even hard to remove from you foundation brush. Not for sensitive acne prone skin because if it is not fully removed it will cause clogged pores and cystic acne. It is easier to apply then to remove.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by gfreling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I have heard so much about it I went to the counter at Saks and got color matched, I am a 200 and it looks flawless on my face. It covers my hyper-pigmentation very well and stays on all day. I have even been skiing all day with this foundation and it stayed on. I apply it with a synthetic flat-topped brush and add a little Bobby Brown illuminating powder on top and a touch of blush - my skin looks amazing! I know that I will be a darker color in the summer but the 200 color works very well in the winter months. I will repurchase without a doubt.