October 22, 2014 | 2024 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Shontane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i found this foundation made me a bit orange and shiny. i prefer a matte finish and because of the foundation turning orange, i wouldnt recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by newbie1706

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this foundation is basically a good foundation. I'm applying it with a foundation brush, it goes on very smooth and has a great coverage. Added to that it gives your skin a really velvet look. But it sits in your wrinkles after a few hours. And I wouldn't recommend it for very dry skin as it would emphasize your dry patches.
Shortly after this purchase a got a sample from the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream and I think this foundation is much better! It is moisturizing enough, doesn't point out wrinkles and has perfect coverage! For a fraction of the price!
So I wouldn't repurchase this product, although it isn't bad by itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by scarski91

Skin ref: MAC NC15, Dior Nude & Airflash 100 Ivory & Lancome's Feint Miracle 005 Beige Ivory. O M G... just tried this for the first time I am in love with this. I use the tiniest amount for my whole face. Useful tip: use the lightest of hands, spray a small amount onto the back your hand & apply product in sections of the face = reduces product wastage & maximises product usage. It is a dewy-matte finish, I don't even mind that it is a partial matte finish, (I normally hate anything remotely matte). It is said to have Mother of Pearl in, so that is probably where its radiant quality comes from. Gives appearance of fresh, awakened slightly dewy skin. The only downside is, wait for it, drum roll please, you've guessed it...the price! (UK £30-35), in the US I believe it retails for approximately $60-65. In all honesty, it's Dior, one knows that Dior will not be inexpensive. I did originally have buyer regret as soon as I bought it, but having tried the Nude Liquid Foundation in 100 Ivory, and loved it (will purchase a bottle soon), I decided to give this a go. Very glad I did. 5/5 Excellent product, well worth the money spent.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Peeka86

Just to help you all out, I have combination skin which is acne prone. I do have a few minor spots/zits, mild hyper pigmentation, enlarged pores and minor scarring.

I have to say, I am distraught with this. I have been looking for an airbrush finish for a long time and had built my hopes up that this could be what I was looking for.

Application: messy but I can get over this by spraying it in the middle of my face and blending out the edges with a brush/sponge.
Coverage: not great. With two sprays, I could still see some redness. I'd describe it as light coverage but build-able.
Finish: powdery but natural. This is the only redeeming thing about this. It is light on the skin.
Longevity: long lasting but it did make me a little shiny(less than an average foundation)
Additional: it didn't break me out which is remarkable.

WARNING: I tested this on my hand with flash photography and I did get flashback due to the Titanium Dioxide(used in sunscreen). Flashback is the white cast you see on people's faces when a flash is used during photography, the ghost face.

This is ok if you want to try a novelty product and pay a premium for the privilege or need light coverage. I wouldn't use this for weddings due to the flashback and I wouldn't use it during the day as Dior aren't confident enough to state it contains adequate SPF on the can, despite containing Titanium Dioxide.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by HotSouthernDiva

I was out shopping with friend at Macy's in Union Square in San Francisco. Being the makeup junkie that I am I stumbled up on the Christian Dior DiorSkin AirFlash. I doubted they would have my color but the Dior Consultant was wonderful enough to show me that they had my perfect match. I came home to decide how I wanted to tackle this product. I know how to airbrush makeup . But at the 65.00 price tag I didn't want to waste a drop , so I sprayed it on a damp beauty blender. I used two very light coats of this foundation and it was flawless. I am hooked. I had no problem with the wear during the day. Just on touch up to my nose, that had gotten a little oily. But other than that perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

For the price, ($85AUD) I was expecting this product would tick all my boxes. Sadly it didn't. About half way through my working day it was looking too oily. I have much cheaper alternatives that don't look this oily on me so this is going back..

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Chinesegirl04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like it, it made my skin loooks natural, after 4 hour it made my skin look very oily. whenever i put a powder over it i look cakey.

Personally i like it, but i got the worst oily and acne prone skin ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Iana2592

I was disappointed with this foundation. After five minutes on it turns my skin colour orange, I went to two different Dior counters and they both recommended shade 300 on me. I will not be purchasing this again. It completely didn't work with me. Turns orange, was very oily/greasy, rubbed off on clothes easily eg my collar.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 yellow toned Chinese with acne marks to cover.

Shade 201 is my best match, wish it was a tad more yellow.. but EVERY foundation I own I wish was a tad more x, y, z. I use this one off and on, as I rotate foundations based on how I feel. Perhaps I can yellow it up by setting w/ some Ben Nye banana powder.

I am currently expecting, and at week6+, I am SO tired in the morning.. even putting on makeup seems a little bit of a chore (seriously one of my fave things to do). I am LOVING this foundation and pretty much been using it daily since the tiredness, b/c it is SO fast to place and prep w/ my Sigma F8x foundation brush (stipple stipple stipple).

This spray foundation has been such a huge time saver when I'm too tired to put on my face for work!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Ange12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am seriously obsessed! Purchased from David Jones in colour 300 and am in love. Firstly I have a very oily T Zone and dry in other areas. I usually use an array of foundations but this now tops my list. It is very expensive about $90.00 AUD but worth it if you have oily skin. I spray it onto the back on my hand so not to waste product and use an Hourglass foundation brush to buff into skin. I tested it today and wore for 6 hours without any powder or need to touch up. Ran around and did my daily errands and had little shine. Felt like I have powder on already. I'm not too sure what spraying directly on the face would be like but I'm hesitant as I don't want to waste product nor get it everywhere! But since it was designed to be sprayed directly onto the face, one would assume the result would be even more amazing!