April 21, 2014 | 974 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by jlatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this powder. It matches my skin perfectly (N1) and goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I need to be careful to not use too much or else it will look fake and accentuate my pores. Just using a bit gives me a smooth, matte finish. No break outs either.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This powder was very hard to pick up, even when using a sponge. It looked cakey on my skin, and you barley get any product at all. This powder also felt very heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by polinapark

I love this product, especially for the price.. For me this is comparable to MAC. Really good coverage and not cakey at all. My skin isn't oily and I mostly use it for setting and coverage -- and it works great for that. I'm glad I decided to try this instead of repurchasing the 30$ MAC powder. Also, comes with mirror and sponge.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Selected shade: sand beige (NC37 for reference)

Pros

- good coverage
- matte finish

Cons

- price
- does not control oil
- doesn't last

Comment: This reminds me of MAC Studio Fix Powder and is a decent replacement for it. It adds more coverage if needed with a matte finish, but does not control oil if used as a setting powder only. Apply this right after your moisturizer and then your foundation after to get more oil control and longer wear out of your makeup. I also have the shade nut brown to use as a bronzer. The only reason I won't repurchase this is because I find the product itself does not last long - I hit pan pretty quickly with this.

Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this powder because I wanted a foundation that had minimal coverage and I heard a lot of great things about this particular powder. I have to say . I'm pretty happy with it, it has more coverage than other powders but it doesn't look cakey. I had a small problem with this powder though, it makes my face look very flat and a little bit unnatural. I would recommend this powder but I don't think I like it as much as my MAC mineralized skinfinish natural. My MAC powder has a lot less coverage my it looks so much more natural and gives my face dimension, I would rather have a more natural looking powder than one that makes my face look flat. If you are willing to sacrifice some coverage and more money, I would recommend the MAC powder (the MAC powder lasts months more than the true match powder). Overall I thought this powder was okay, but I do think MAC has a better one for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by imbored27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is one of those products that I used to like, but as I've used it more and more, I've noticed it's flaws. First off, it may seem matte, but this powder actually has tiny shimmers in it (mica). These shimmers tend to accentuate my pores and make my t-zone look even oiler, after just a couple hours of wear. I find that I have to use blotting papers more often throughout the day with this powder than a typical liquid foundation. Maybe this powder is just not indented to be used as a powder foundation. however it dossn't set liquid foundation too great for me either. But, I do think this powder is fine for just going to the grocery store or something. Not at all for long wear, at least for my skin type (combination/oily). I do like the relatively slim packaging and the extensive shade range. Overall I would say this is an okay powder. Not decent, not bad per say, but just okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by kimberlymichellex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great powder. It's got some good coverage for powder foundation, but not too cakey. The finish on it is slightly satin-like on my skin, and not super matte, which I like. I've been using this stuff for years now and I can't find anything that's wrong with it. It comes in the widest variety of shades I've seen for a powder foundation, which is awesome. The packaging is pretty standard but I like the fact that the mirror is separate from the product itself, it's a small detail but it prevents the mirror from getting all powdery. Wonderful product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Izbella22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i am a NC30 and C4, i bought this in N4 for the winter and a W5 for the summer. for $10 bucks this product is worth it, after all they make Lancome and the products are pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by rbtastic

My go-to powder. Good coverage to wear as a foundation. Comes with a sponge and mirror. Light enough for my super pale skin. Ok with oil control.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by cnaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is an okay product. The powder doesn't break me out but the lasting power is not the best and it clings to dry patches on my skin. I got it for $10, which is okay. The packaging is decent, and comes with a mirror and an applicator. I don't think the applicator distributes the product evenly though. Overall its an okay pressed powder that I am settling with for now for touch ups but I would definitely try something else if I see a better one on sale.