Bath and Body Works Frozen Daiquiri Body Lotion

4.3

on 6/20/2007 7:34:00 PM

Way to sweet, I'd rather have the Melon Cooler or Orange Freeze over this sweet mess.

on 6/12/2007 5:44:00 PM

i bought this as a part of the semi annual sale last summer. it smelled great in the bottle and the price was just right (i think it was $2 on sale) but after wearing it several times the smell became nauseating, overpowering, and sicky-sweet enough to give me a headache. i won't give up on b&b works's foody scents just yet (i own the pecan scent and it's wonderful) but unfortunately i won't be repurchasing this one anytime soon. :/

on 5/22/2007 7:15:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm in love with this body lotion! It's smell good and the product have a good texture. I bought it when I came to Boston, i wish to have a Bath and Body work in Montreal!!

on 12/26/2006 9:41:00 PM

I love the strawberry scent, it truly is like a frozen daiquiri. And I'm glad the scent is strong and doesn't fade too quickly. Moisturizes decently. Great product if you like sweet, strawberry scents, like I do.

on 9/12/2006 3:24:00 PM

OMG u have GOT to be kidding me!! This is stuff is TOTALLY headache inducing!!! and i love fruity scents too! It does dry down to a nice juicy smell after a while and makes your clothes smell DELISH...but it's way too cloying for me. Cheap price tho $5USD on promo.

on 9/4/2006 9:38:00 PM

This is a really fun, fruity, summertime lotion. It's not extraordinarily moisturizing but it still does a pretty nice job on my itchy, dry skin. The smell is great- sweet and fruity but not cloying, and it doesn't have that yucky cough syrup note that a lot of strawberry fragrances have. I'm not usually a big Bath and Body Works fan but this is a nice lotion and it's very reasonably priced. Plus my boyfriend loves the scent!

on 9/3/2006 1:22:00 PM

Delicious! When I apply this to my legs, I just want to eat them...

Love love love this line from Bath and Body Works... cutest packaging ever and they all smell amazing!! Cant say enough good things about this one

on 8/14/2006 2:34:00 PM

I'm sad that I'm one of the few people who absolutely hate this stuff. I was so excited to try out the Temptations line, and when I finally did, the only scent that I could actually stand was Tropical Colada. Frozen Daiquiri is VERY strong and even when that sharpness goes away, there is still a weird sickly-sweetness to it. Oh well...

on 8/7/2006 4:46:00 PM

I love the smell and the shimmers in this lotion. It just smells so fun. It does a fair job of moisturizing but I bought this more for the fragrance.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products