Estee Lauder Tender Blush - Peach Nuance

4.3

on 5/16/2011 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I've been searching for a color like this in a matte peach blush for YEARS. I believe Peach Nuance is a LE from a collection launched in Spring '10, (don't quote me on that...). Peach Nuance is disppearing quickly from stores and online retailers, (it's not available on Lauder's website), but I was able to buy a compact at Nordstrom. Of course, I LOVE it; being LE and all. It looks natural, and it evens out my skintone, plus it adds a "glow" that's not shimmer or shine. Best of all, it's not pink. Many peach blushes get either too pink (or too beige) on my skin, ruining the effect of the peach tones. This is gorgeous - just perfect for flattering olive/gold undertones. None of Lauder's other blushes come close to this color when it's on my skin, and the other blushes in this line are very "one dimensional". The graduated peachy sunlight to rich coral tones of Peach Nuance are effective for making my skin look radiant, and this blush doesn't look flat on my skin. (Why don't more makeup lines use multiple tones in their blushes?) If you happen to be looking for a truly "peach" blush, rush to Nordstrom, or maybe Macy's, and see if they have any Peach Nuances left in stock! It's perfect for summertime.

on 5/4/2011 10:54:00 AM

This is a beautiful and very feminine colour. I wear this when I want to wear my coral colored in-your face lipstick. I love all the nuance blushes. My other favourite from this line is nude nuance. The quality is amazing.

on 2/26/2011 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i bought this thinking it was a dupe for MAC's Ripe Peach blush ombre....IT'S NOT!!! it's a beautiful colour, none-the-less, but it is NOT a dupe. it looks like it is, but when applied, it's not similar to it at all. either way, this is a nice, smooth peachy blush that gives me a healthy glow. it's nothing i'd "OMG!" and rave about, but it's not that bad, either. i use my own blush brush though, because the one provided is just too tiny :P

on 2/3/2011 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love this blush! The texture is silky, it is soooo finely milled. I have to admit I don't normally use this only as a blush though. I am a NC20 with golden undertones. However, I naturally have some peachy-pink in my skin, and I always find that when i wear foundation (with more coverage, that is) my skin looks kind of dull, even though I did get the right shade. To my suprise I found I can use this blush all over my face (yes, I know that is a no-no!) if I apply it very sheerly with a kabuki brush. It makes my skin glow!
The blush can be layered, and you probably also have to layer it if you want your cheeks to look flushed since it is very sheer. The color is peach, but it looks like it has some coral in it too, at least on me.
It's quite expensive for a blush imo, but you get a decent amount of product. I liked the packaging, it is quite stylish, but I hated the brush. Somehow it smelled really bad and made my skin really itch. Doesn't matter though, I'd still repurchase! :)

on 1/28/2011 4:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I had no idea this was a MAC dupe lol but im glad i found that out since i liked that particular blush but never bought it. I had eyeballing this blush everytime i went into my CCO but never got it because of the price ($18). Well today i said WTH and picked it up. I love it so much <3, the design is really cool (light to dark) and you get a good sized amount too. The coloring isn't peachy on me, its a tad coral which is ok because thats what i was hunting for anyways.

on 1/13/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have to say just how amazing this blush is.
I was skeptical to spend $27 CAD on a blush, but it is totally worth it.
Peach nuance is incredibly natural looking on my ghostly pale (neutral) skin. It adds a flush of color that looks so pretty, very soft and brightens my whole face. It gives that 'lit from within' look, I swear I feel 5 years younger when I put this on.
I actually use the little brush it comes with to apply, I find it grabs the perfect amount of color. The blush blends so beautifully and easily it's hard to mess up.
I would describe the finish as exactly the same as MAC's beauty powders from venomous villains collection. They have very soft light reflecting pigments that create a natural looking glowy finish.
I don't even care about finding ripe peach now, I'm very happy with peach nuance :)
Just added: my FOTD wearing peach nuance
Full Size Image

on 1/3/2011 3:34:00 PM

The color is beautiful! I'm not sure why I keep buying peachy blushes if they don't look very good on me, but they're just too pretty! The texture of the blush is very soft, the packaging is gorgeous and the color payoff is good. I want to buy more of Estee Lauder blushes! If you are tan I think this would look great, though I am very fair and I use it very sheerly and it works fine.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I was looking high and low for the perfect dupe for Ripe peach. I can't compare because I never got a chance to try it.. : ( looked everywhere! BUT Imo.. This is the perfect shade of peach. Its beautiful gives me an instant glow~

on 9/6/2010 12:07:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this recently at my CCO and I LOVE it. I had wanted Mac's Ripe Peach Blush Ombres for a while but when I saw swatches of this being a dupe for RP on temptalia.com I fell in love with this one. I like it because I was honestly a little bit scared of Mac's RP being too orange, this one has a little bit more of a pink tone to it, it's absolutely gorgeous. I'm NC20 for reference and this looks so natural and flattering on me. I had no issues with it wearing off while using a primer and I especially love that it comes with a mirror in the compact for on the go use. This is easily one of my favorite blushes (however, as a blush fiend, I say that about quite a few blushes).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have to admit, I did buy this after the super hype for MAC Ripe Peach. I didn't want to shell out the cash for Ripe Peach, and I saw this at my local CCO for $18.25 so I picked it up. The color is gorgeous on my tanned summer skin, and is very soft and pigmented. I like that it comes with a brush even though it's pretty awful (as most built-in brushes are), it's still nice that you have that option if you're on-the-go. I have to take a lippie away for staying power, as it did fade away but otherwise this blush is spot on! It may not be an *exact* dupe for Ripe Peach, but I wouldn't pay three times the price for something so comparable. Buy this instead!

PROS: Gorgeous, flattering peach color, soft, pigmented, blendable, built in brush
CONS: Staying power, probably won't suit cooler skintones

Popular Blush Products