BeneFit Cosmetics High Brow

4.1

Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Talc, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Calcium Sulfate (Ci 77231), Montmorillonite, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides.

on 10/27/2013 11:18:00 PM

I use this to highlight my brows. And sometimes, on my dark circles. If your skin is dry, it may flake a bit (duh). Otherwise, it's blendable. Good product! I like covering up the veiny bits below my eyebrows. Adds a nice "lift."

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this highlighter!!!! It's so creamy and pigmented, and it glides on extremely well and it layers really easily. It stays on really well without any kind of primer or powder to set it, although it does crease a fair bit (probably cause of my oily skin...) but overall an amazing product.

I use it not only to highlight my brows, this doubles really well as a cream eye shadow, and the colors show up really well. It's blend able, and like I've said, easy to layer on. It also works great as a tint, if you want to lighten your eye shadows.

LOVE, love, love it!!!

P.S: My friend gifted me this one too... Don't know the price of it!!!

on 6/9/2013 12:35:00 PM

I use this as a highlighter and eyeliner to brighten my eyes. It has turned into a beauty staple in my everyday routine. It's super blendable and gives off a really nice colour. The only downside is that it's a little expensive for what it is.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely wonderful! A multi-tasker_ I like to contour my face so I use this as my highlighter also. Gives a really pretty glow!

on 2/7/2013 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a neat little product if you're a makeup junkie like me. I always just used my regular powder shadows as brow bone highlighters, but this seemed like a very cool concept to me.

High Brow is described as a linen-pink shade, which I think fits the bill quite perfectly. It's 100% matte and has a very creamy texture. You have to be careful when applying this because it seems to go on heavily, which can result in it being hard to blend out and looking like you have white lines under your brows.

When applied properly (mastering the technique is key), this is quite nifty. It instantly makes your brows look lifted, and makes your eyes appear more bright and awake. This is also nice for highlighting your inner corners. I imagine it may work as an under eye brightener for very fair-skinned women as well. Also, this is great for using in between waxes to mimic the look of freshly waxed brows.

I'm not absolutely head-over-heels in love with this product (it's not something that I rave about to whoever will listen), but it's definitely a nifty little product that I'd suggest if you're looking for something new to add to your collection.

BTW- I have very yellow undertones. It looks all right on me, but sort of clashes. I wish Benefit would make a pale yellow version of this for us warm complected girls.

on 1/8/2013 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've had this for a few months now. I still don't know quite how I feel about it. I don't like obvious sparkly brow highlight so this is nice in that way. But I feel like it requires a lot of blending, which seems to defeat the purpose of a quick-use stick. Also, I'm NW10 & IDK how ppl darker than me wear this without it being super obvious. I feels like it stands out quite a bit on *me*. I like this enough to keep it (& I purge often) but it doesn't thrill me

on 2/14/2012 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Pretty nice and I feel it does what it says - brightens up the eye area under the brow leaving it 'high' looking and brighter. It does these things and quite smoothly and nicely. Not an absolute prerequisite for your collection though as you can achieve the same effect with the a highlight shadow of your choice, depending on your skin tone. I think this is pretty good in so far as it can apply to different skin tones but it is a bit shimmery for my liking. I like it, but wouldn't repurchase as I can just use a eyeshadow and get the same effect, but for less money.

on 2/14/2012 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

WONDERFUL! There is not substitute! (...wait, that's Porche) This is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 12/31/2011 3:04:00 PM

It has a great matte finish and gives the eyes a lift. I prefer this as a browhighlighter compared to a shimmery one. Just think the effect is much better. Will definitely buy again when I run out.

on 12/29/2011 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i'm suprised i havent reviewed this before now, as i've had it quite a while!
my skin: around NC15, maybe a tad lighter, with a neutral undertone. slightly sensitive, acne-prone, and has some surface reddness. some freckles/sun spots i've been lightening with HQ, and some pigmented and indented acne scarring.
my hope for this: a natural looking highlighter with a dewy but NOT sprakly finish.
i got this in a swap, but i know thats its quite expensive, so i gave it a 4 out of 5.
ideally i'd like a more warm-toned highlighter, as this is quite pink, but for now i havent found anything i like better, so this will do. it blends quite well and despite the pinkness does look natural. best part is that even its not sparkly at ALL! yay! not really so dewy either though. it blends very well, but is better over top of liquid or creme foundations than over powder ones. in my hunt for the perfect highlighter i'll look for a powder version instead, as i tend to use MMU more than liquid foundation. untill i find what i'm looking for through swaps, i'll continue to use this, and i rated it as a re0buy b/c even though its not perfect for me, i still like it and think others woudl love it if they prefer a slightly pink cast to their highlighters. :)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products