July 24, 2014 | 1963 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Blooz Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love the shade of this liner. It wears well for a kohl and smudges nicely without migrating down my face. This is a nice alternative to black such that you still get quite a bit of definition but theres something very sexy about this shade of dark blue. On my skin/eyes, it shows up as a shimmery cobalt blue. Makes my dark green eyes stand out and look more watery without the harshness of a black. You can do just this and mascara and still look done. Layers nicely over a black waterproof e/l. Sometimes i'll set it with contrast. (I bought them to be used together). It's beautiful all by itself. Would certainly repurchase and probably will soon. Love it!

Edit: This is a brighter version of Chanel Marine, though the two offer a different effect overall. Marine is less shimmery, more black, very subtle. Blooz is much brighter but still very pretty. I tried blending a black in with blooz to get something similar to marine and it's still not the same, if you're an e/l junkie, then yes you need both.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 6:00:00 AM More reviews by famous12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Blooz is a very pretty blue eyeliner with a little purple. It has a mystical quality to it. I love the color but I am not so crazy about the Mac Eye Kohl because it tends to smear. I will repurchase because the color is so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Blooz is truly beautiful. It is a dark blue with shimmers of violet and royal blue, all in an eye pencil. It is a kohl, so it goes on smoothly with no tugging or heating required. This is the only eyeliner that has ever made my husband comment. He actually noticed it and could not stop staring and said it made me look more exotic than normal. Yes, it is sott and smudges, so if you line the inner rim it will run out a bit, but it's worht it not to have to struggle to get it on.

Unlike other blue pencils, the blue color is noticeable and does not fade to black. I have brown eyes, light brown skin, and dark haIr. NC25 and Stay Honey by Clinique. This pencil is a winner and I have purchased it twice already.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by fudgebrownie19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Gorgeous sexy shimmery dark blue kohl pencil. I don't need to wear anything else to make my dark brown eyes pop! it smudges on lower lashes, but i find that i line my lower lashline with blacktrack, then slowly pencil Blooz on before Blacktrack is completely dried, the liner stays put all nite (tested over several nites in the clubs). also great for doing smokey blue looks, since its super-smudgeable with the MAC pencil brush (219 i think?)

update: ok, this thing REALLY smudges. I can't do a cat's eye with this, or half of it will end up under my eyes. Still a gorgeous color and no regrets buying it, but would I buy it again? Maybe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 6:02:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

This liner is so sexy and smudgey! Its great for water lining and look so sooty on eyes but its different than Smolder. Really punky and flattering. A nice way t add color even if lining your eyes is the only thing you do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by nekoki_nikki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a gorgeous color. It's not so dark that it looks black, but it's not too bright either. It really brings out the warmer tones in my eyes, and has a lovely, almost metallic finish.

The lasting power has been good for me, though I don't have terrible oily skin or anything.
Which is odd, considering I could never get the powerpoint I had to stay (it always faded)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2008 12:16:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

Let me start by saying I have hazel eyes w/ mostly green flecks but bc they are a darker green most people just think my eyes are brown (which makes me mad). So bc of that I have tried desperately to bring out the green in my eyes in every way possible. I have tried everything from purple to reddish liners. I find that this navy eyeliner (especially just tightlined) is perfect! it looks natural (you cant even tell its blue), but somehow it makes my eyes sparkle! it makes my whites brighter, it brings out the gold flecks & the green flecks in my eyes. this liner really gives this depth to my eyes unlike any other color. *its my new little secret*. this wears very well on the waterline. I will buy it again, I also love trish mcevoy cake liner in "arabian nights" which is gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2008 6:14:00 PM More reviews by AntiPrep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the sexiest eyeliner ever. It's a deep grogeous blue almost bordering black but not quite, glides on smoothly and looks stunning with green eyes! Forget black this is my new favorite eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 5:44:00 AM More reviews by blondejunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this shade of blue! It wears well and stays true to color. It has a tendancy to smear on my lower lid. If I put it on and smear it out with a fine brush it stays on better if I tight line it, or I'm going for a really smudgy look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by TayTayRocks454

Awesome navy liner. I love all MAC liners and this is my favorite dark blue. It is very true and does not fade. It looks great with blue eyes and layered under a shadow looks cool because it changes with the shadow. The texture is wonderful as well, easy to apply and smooth.