September 17, 2014 | 1282 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint Eyeliner Pencil in Prussian

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by jadedgurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this after noticing that my Guerlain blue kohl made my hazel eyes pop so I wanted to give this liner a try also. This liner exceded my expectations! It's smooth, vibrant and long lasting. It is a very deep navy with gold flecks and it would make your eyes definitely stand out. I used this in the early a.m. and it was still in place by 11 p.m. It's a definite keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by GoldenKatie

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

IMHO this is the BEST blue eyeliner out there! Fantastic staying power. Creamy and easy to apply. Universally flattering. I can't praise this eyeliner enough! Pairs well with the MAC liquid liner in blue (if you like liquid on lower, pencil on upper).
A definite keeper and must have item.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Prussian is the perfect blue liner. It's not too indigo, so it doesn't look too black. It's also not too bright, so it doesn't look fake and weird. I find this medium/dark blue to be very flattering. I also love the powerpoints, since they go on very smooth, and stay on all day! The color is a little lighter and softer than the Blooz eye kohl.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 3:26:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just a gorgeous deep blue/purple creamy eyeliner. Stays put all day, doesn't tug/pull at my eyelid and is an all around beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by tiara98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm an olive skinned brunette (NC30-35), and this deep blue liner looks so much better than black on me, it's easy to use, and it stays put!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

I rarely do a blue liner, but when I do it's this one I reach for. I love the pigment of the color, not too dark or light...Good texture...It really gives a pop of color w/o looking crazed. Here's a tip: pair this up with a eyeshadow like Amber Lights and see how amazing it looks!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by ilgs

It's like Chanel Marine but better! A deep, dark indigo blue.
It's soft, so a thin line is problematic, but that's what I need - I like smudgey dark eyeliner. And unlike most smudgey dark liners, PowerPoints stay on.

I also like that MAC offers a lot of dark shades to choose from - pure black liner can be harsh on pale girls even if they have very dark hair (say, Dita von Teese), and brown is boring on brown eyes unless you have really warm golden coloring. I always seem to reach for some version of charcoal gray \ violet \ dark navy \ dark green, and nothing beats MAC when it comes to color diversity.

Besides, the price is good. Not especially cheap, yeah, but still cheaper than most good liners while holding up the same (or sometimes better) quality. And they are cruelty-free. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2008 10:21:00 AM More reviews by hautelyodd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Prussian's a pretty purplish blue, and it really can hold its own- I usually just put it on as a dramatic, thick line on my upper lashline. I don't reach for it as often as Tealo, but it's still a great alternative to black.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 9:54:00 AM More reviews by jiahui1983

Recently, i've been in navy blue smokey looks. Prussian is the eye pencil which i use to draw my eyes and after which i smudge it out as a base for my MAC flashtrack e/s for navy blue smokey eyes.

It makes a good base for my flashtrack e/s and when i use it to line my lower lash line, it stays budge proof for 7 hrs without smudging on me.

It's very lovely color. Highly recommended

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2008 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Kianaa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Hmmmmmm, for a pricey pencil you can't really sharpen to a nice tip and does not last..nice color but the gold flecks make it look cheap...very disappointed