mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow- Biscotti

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/16/2009 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the shades that blends well with almost any other color. I reach for this one often for a base coat if I want shimmer, not over the top either, and I use it for under the brows. It is very smooth and blends so easy into any look. I have a lot of shadows, and when I grab my Mark palettes, I seem to use this shade often. I love the Mark Mega palettes for when I am in a hurry, and just need to apply, and go. They never let me down. They look good, and last all day without a primer.

on 9/16/2008 9:47:00 PM

It is gorgeous. I wear it everytime i go out, for work or anywhere . i looks great with everything and goes with my regular make-up amazingly . when it runs out i am buying it again . i love it and totally reccomend it .

on 9/15/2008 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

This is my most used highlighter. I'm on the second one. It's a light color that reminds me of mac's rice paper but has a fair amount of shimmer, works with any eyeshadow and it's cheap.

on 12/2/2007 10:30:00 PM

This shadow is perfect for daytime and goes on so smoothly. It has just the right amount of sparkle so it's not too much, just nice and subtle. A great price too.

on 10/5/2007 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty champagne color with a bit of a shimmer to it. It's almost like a frost color without being overly so. It kind of reminds me of my MAC Phloof eyeshadow. I love this shade as a wash color. It looks great with just about any other color. The staying power is great and it goes on nice and silky smooth.

on 9/10/2007 1:45:00 AM

This is everything I wanted UD's Midnight Cowboy to be. The color works as a lovely wash that amps up my natural lid color. There is a bit of sparkle, but it's not garish or tacky chunks of glitter. I can wear this to work without wondering if coworkers think I'm moonlighting as a showgirl and forgot to remove the previous night's makeup. This also works great as a base for a more dramatic evening eye - try laying it as a base before creating a light smokey eye.

on 8/21/2007 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I use biscotti as an base shade and a highlighter. Today when I was applying, I noticed that it might just look good on it's own. I didn't think it was a look that I could pull off anymore, but I'll double check tomorrow. The color has been described well in the reviews. I like Stila and UD shadows also. Mark's texture is a little harder and not as silky, but blending has been easy with the right tools. Mark's brushes are a great buy and I encourage you to check out the reviews for them. I was pleasantly surprised. The good thing is that the shadow stays put all day and the color doesn't look too thick. I know especially for Stila's kitten shade, sometimes I think that it applies a little thick for all that frost. This might be a frost that looks sheer and glowy on and universally flattering.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm surprised by this color's lackluster reviews.. I really like this shade. it's a glittery ivory that's perfect for highlighting the brow bones - I use it everyday. as far as packaging goes, those little plastic things are uncool, but they weren't made to be kept in there after all.

on 6/9/2007 1:54:00 PM

I love the color of this shadow (shimmery light champagne) but it's hard to get it to show up on my medium skin. As with all mark. shadows I've tried, it's very powdery and not too pigmented. I think this is a problem with all of their lighter shades. I'm willing to put up with it simply because of the packaging; it's so wonderful to store and carry two shadows and a blush in the mezzo face case!

on 6/2/2007 11:55:00 AM

I'm LLL with brown hair/eyes. This is a very pretty champagne with shimmer. While it does have a shimmer when applied the glitter is very subtle. I often wear this alone with a little black liner (MAC fluidline) and black mascara. It looks natural yet finished. Terrific easy to apply texture and feel. I am slowly becoming a mark addict as every purchase I've made has not disappointed.

ETA - Uploaded a picture of this shadow to my gallery!