April 18, 2014 | 1700 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Chanel - Hydramax Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - Sunlit

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by greenphosphene

I bought a bottle of this on a whim to replace what I was using at the time. The price kind of threw me off, but when I first used it I felt as though it was pretty well spent.
The scent was beautiful, not too floraly, just the right amount of scent to make it feel special while applying it. I also really enjoyed the texture & the finish it gave me in the end. Not too "glowy" or shiny. Just the right amount of moisture & coverage for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by ohbother325

I want to start out by saying that I love Chanel but this is the exception. I do not like liquid foundation but I wanted a little something under my powder. I wear Chanel Double Perfection compact powder that I apply with brush. I like the smell of this product and I think it did moisturize ok but the color is terrible. It is very streaky and made me look orange. I would think that Chanel would offer a few more colors to choose from but they only offer three. I really wanted to like this but I just don't. I finally found Clinique Almost Makeup that I love. I'm surprised by this because normally I don't like Clinique and most of the time Chanel is far better but this tinted moisturizer is a dud. I took it back.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved this stuff at first because it smells fantastic, has amazingly great packaging and didn't break me out (which is super rare!). It slightly evened out my skintone and looked pretty damn good, until I saw myself in natural light and WOW this stuff made my face ORANGE. I'm an NW20 and even Sunlit (the lightest shade) was too dark for me. I even tried mixing it with my normal moisturizer, sadly with no luck. Its really a horrible shame about this stuff--it could have been HG for me if I could get a better color match. VERY sad. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by yonahraszek

Smells gorgeously - this is its biggest asset. Not messy packaging, but rather hard tube when squizzed.
Wouldn't be that sure that it really moisturizes my skin, because gives matte effect, but hue (sunlit) is fantastic, slightly golden. Resembles a real slight tan.
Every shade of blush goes nicely with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Kath218

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very fair skin and even the lightest shade (Sunlit) was too dark for me. The packaging doesn't let you see how much you have left. For the money, they should have a broader range of shades. This was recommended by a friend and I really wanted to like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by DarlaRay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Chanel and I are good friends. My wallet cringes whenever I go to Macy's! I like to wear a very light coverage foundation and spf all in one. This is a great product for just that. I am sensitive to spf's and seem to break out just looking at a bottle of it. So far, I haven't had any issues with this. It spreads like a dream, and really melts into my skin. Sunlit is a perfect color for me. NC 20-25. In the summer I don't use moisturizer because I tend to get oily, so this acts as both. It's just enough to keep my skin soft and covered. My only gripe with this is the packaging. I wish it came in a pump or compact. I can never tell just how much is left. This is HG for me, it Chanel discontinues, I'll die and protest!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by sincitylola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this, LOVE THIS. Great light coverage with a tad of sunlit color. Added bonus that is has an SPF of 15 and smells great. Spendy but worth every penny - takes the ghostly winter right out of my face!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by annxiong

how can this be a tinted moisturizer? it is not moisturizing at all. it left my face too tight and dry. Seriously, i was afraid to smile, my face might tear apart. Glad i got a sample only. My advice is to try it out and then have the SA make a sample so you could use it for a couple days before you actually purchase it. You might hate it, you might love it. Color wise, the lightest shade they have is the sunlit and sunlit was too dark for me. I think if you have medium to darker skin tone, you might find the right color.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by chloeyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have to say it really smells good. after i've tried Laura Mercier, Clarins, and Elizabeth Arden; Chanel gives the best smells. i have very sensitive skin and problem of acne. i tried this product cause my friend recommended me. however, after applying it twice, i have acne break out, so i immediately stop using it. i strongly NOT recommend those who have acne problem to use this product. i cannot deny that Chanel tinted moisturiser does provides good coverage on my blemishes and create healthy as well as natural complexion.
i would say it's a good buy for people who doesnt has acne-prone or sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i am fussy with cosmetics.. if it smells i don't like to use it that much.. but this smells lovely, easy to blend, SPF, hydrating well enough.. package elegant and ease to squeeze:) no hassle.. on those when you feel almost no make up it the percet solution:)))
leaves the skin smooth and even.. though if you don't apply it proplery or don't let your cream dry first properly might will think it is messy..
wonderful product:)))