E.L.F. Total Face Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

When I first started using this brush, I loved it. It worked well and didn't cost much. Then I cleaned the brush using a mild cleanser and water. While washing, several strands came out and when it dried, it lost its shape. It is now useless because it is so misshapen and straggly.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm sorry but no, this has to be the worst brush I've ever had. This was a gift from my mom I had to ditch it and get the other elf set the black ones which are great btw. This brush hurts. It HURTS. No joke. Even when you're trying to be gentle with it it still hurts.

The. Worst. Brush. Ever.
Don't even bother with this brush. I bought it from the dollar store not even thinking what I was going to use it for. First of all the brush handle was not even glued together, so it was broken when I opened it. Whatever I just glued it and then wanted to wash it before I used it. While I was washing it, I could see red color in my sink! After that just tossed it in trash.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This brush is just terrible. Not good at all along with the blush brush of this line.
The other brushes I have tried are good but not these two.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This brush was only a dollar, but in this case you get what you pay for. (Other E.L.F. products I've tried have been a good value and quality, so it's disappointing.) The brush is itchy to use, and the bristles fall out. It gets the job done, but in this case it's worth paying a bit more for a better quality brush. I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Terrible quality. The bristles aren't soft, and it does a crappy job at applying your powder makeup. This is one miss from the E.L.F. line. at least it was only $1. if you're looking for a good quality, new powder brush and want to save $, then pick up the Elf Studio Powder Brush for only $2 more.

This brush has been the only bad Elf brush I've ever picked up. I bought it after trying many different Elf brushes and being absolutely ecstatic about the quality. This one is the complete opposite. I used it only twice before the hairs started falling out and straying all over my face. Then the metal piece came apart from the wooden handle. Not to mention the fact that the hairs are scratchy and uneven to the point that I had to snip off a few pieces to even it out. Overall, avoid this brush like the plague. Go ahead and spend the extra 2$ to get the Elf studio version.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This brush does not retain its shape even after just the first wash. It sheds a lot as well. It is also rough on the face. Even if it is dirt cheap, this brush isn't worth purchasing at all!
I would suggest the ELF complexion brush as a substitute to this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

TERRIBLE! DON'T WASTE A DOLLAR! REALLY ROUGH ON FACE!

I love this brush! It's soft on my face. I use this brush for my powder and I love it. :) The only downside is that it sheds badly. But I mean, for $1 it's a pretty good deal! And the packaging is nice. :) I would recommend buying it!

Popular Makeup Brushes