April 19, 2014 | 1923 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by tiaraemergency

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love their wide array of colors, but the quality is very inconsistent. Both Dream On and 24/7 are great, bold colors, but they're very thin, streaky, matte, and don't last very long. Both did somehow appear more even after I did a Seche Vite topcoat. The 24/7 is so thin that I had to wipe down the stem of the brush because it would drip down to the brush head so fast that it'd glob on my nails! I've never had that happen before with any of my polishes, including other cheap brands like NYC and Wet N Wild. Sinful Colors's Black On Black, however, has good coverage without being goopy, goes on evenly, is shiny, and lasts as long as my Essie polishes. Ultimately, this brand is a real crap shoot, but at under $2 a bottle it's hard to resist.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Kokidoki

So, I'm the kind of person who doesnt just paint their nails, sometimes I go kind of overboard with pandas, stripes bowties and more. I love going on youtube and trying nail designs. The problem is, I'm a cheapskate. I flinch at spending 8 dollars for a nail polish I might use a couple times. So this is actuallly pretty good for the cost.

Pros:
1.99....if you go for a polish at a cheaper price than this, you are going to have a bad time.

Its in wallmart and wallgreens, so its really easy to find.

There are colors for everyone, whether you want a nude color, or a total glitter fest.

They last pretty long...I had one that lasted for about eight months

Cons:

The formula seems to change with every bottle, its too thin sometimes, too thick another.

It can take some time to dry ( my biggest pet peeve)

TIP: When you see the bottles inspect them carefully, because if you shake the bottle, you can see if you've picked up an old shabby bottle.

*I would especially reccomend this for those quirky colors you are afraid to try, since its only two dollars, I buy this brand often.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is junk. I bought 24/7, a bright pink color which looks great in the bottle but looks like Pepto Bismol on my nails. It dries super-matte with no dimension whatsoever. Better formulas, aka the REAL professional products, usually do have a bit of shimmer or color complexity to them. This one doesn't. It's just flat. This is NOT a professional product, despite what the label says.

I couldn't get past the noxious smell. Sinful STINKS! I painted one hand with one coat then removed it right away. The stench was intolerable. I usually use OPI, China Glaze, Finger Paints, Orly, Essie, Sally Hansen, Seche Vite, Out-the-Door, all of which have odors and I have never stopped using any of those products because of the smell. Sinful really freakin' smells bad.

I'd personally rather pay a few extra bucks - or even 10 extra bucks - for a better product. I was really excited thinking that for 2 bucks I would get this so-called 'professional' nail polish. Nope. You get what you pay for. This stuff is crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by AnissaLeigh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG nail polish. Most colors go on well and last a long time. I tend to be very rough on manicures; I paint my nails at least twice a week so the price is perfect. The brighter colors (pinks, purples, greens) tend to stain nails so you'll need a good base coat (a problem that's not unique to this polish brand). The color "let me go" is pretty, but it dries with little "bubbles" each time I've used it (almost like glitter or sand got mixed in with the polish). It only happens on a few of my nails, not all of them. All other colors I've used are great. I get a couple of new bottles ever so often since I take my own nail polish when I get manicures..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by shutterbug07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried Sinful Colors in Dancing Nails and Boogie Nights. It's a great value product, applies well, and does not chip easily.

Dancing Nails is a lovely shimmering dark pink that could work well with both day and night looks.

Boogie Nights is a bright, bold colour that works well for summer days and flip-flops and afternoons on the beach.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought a few of these (Island Coral, Boogie Nights) thinking they'd probably chip in one day or less, but I was very curious since they're popular with polish bloggers. I have had minimal chipping and I love the shades I bought. I have expensive polishes that have been such a letdown, but I think these are a drugstore gem. It dries rock hard and shiny. I can't speak for the shimmer or glitter shades, but the creams are very good.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by kunkelw

I got this polish in the VIP shade in my Sunkissed Voxbox from Influenster. It's not an awful polish and the color is really pretty in the bottle. I painted my toenails, and it's really hard to build up decent coverage without it look too clumpy. It hasn't chipped much, But I've never been one to wear really light nail polish. All in all, it's nice that it was free, but I wouldn't purchase the VIP color again. Maybe some darker SinfulColors SinfulShine shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Naina27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sinful colors in red and a light pink. I agree with others that the variety of colors is great and you really cannot beat the price. Also, it is convenient that you can find this nailpolish at any drugstore or market. The only things I do not like about it is that it does dry matte, there isnt really a shiny finish to it. Even if i put on a topcoat, it doesnt really help much. It does chip a little easily at the top part of my nail. Also, the dry time is kind of long. I once had my hands in dry position for an hour thinking that would be enough time for it to dry, went to bed and woke up in the morning with sheet/pillowcase marks all over my nails.

I said i would rebuy it if i ran out, but thats just a maybe. as pricey as the high end NP are, i probably would go back to those.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by sinfiniti

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am a non-discriminatory NP lover...will buy & try any and all kinds. Over the years I've become a China Glaze girl, with an Essie affair on the side...the other day I bought a slew of Sinful colors for my little granddaughter to have for her toes this summer and I fell in love with them. They are cheap, they have a pretty good selection of colors and on my nails, they are comparable to CG & Essie....I haven't worn them on their own yet, though. I top coat with a CG topcoat, but, overal...I highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by nikitasha

This brand is slowly becoming my fav nail polish company. They are super affordable and are always on sale at Walgreens sometimes as low as 99cents. For the price they are amazing, you def need a good base and top coat but it lasts as long as Essie and OPI. The neon colors are harder to work with but if you put a coat if white polish first and a nice too coat they are great. I highly recommend it lots of pretty colors!