September 24, 2014 | 1518 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by ang3lwithashotgun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought a Sinful Colors nail polish in the color 952 Hazard (It's an orangey coral) from my local PharmaPlus (I live in Canada) for 2.99 which was a fantastic price. It worked really well and I had no issues with smudging or chipping as I applied a base coat (Sally Hansen's Double Duty) with a Matte Top Coat (NYC's Matte Me Crazy) and it's been over 4 days and my nails are still perfect, I'm a very hands on person, it's survived cleaning, reorganizing, and 3 loads of dishes!

Edit: I bought another one in a mint green [I'm a mint green nail polish junkie, I think I have 5], and it was terrible. It chipped on the first day! Definitely be careful on which one you buy!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff doesn't work for me. For whatever reason, it never dries on me, and then smudges. Thought my lotion played a part, or thought maybe this bottle is just old, but at Christmas got a bottle of Holiday Rebel and used it with no lotion on, and it still never dries quite right on me. So far I've only been able to use it once as a top coat so why bother? Shame because they have cute colors. I'm surprised by all the great reviews. Other cheap brands I've tried at least dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by ameliah13402

I have three sinful colours polishes, I find the full colours or creamy ones are gloppy and don't dry quickly at all. And the metallic ones are better but the colour is to thin for my liking. I find them that these polishes stay on for a quite a while but I still wouldn't buy them again.
Hope you have made your decision:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Momlehman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these polishes, I have at this time 46 colors, my grandaughter, niece and I have girls night on Sat. We go crazy with designs and the color combinations. I have never worn nail polish before I found these (I'm 53) everytime I tried nail polish something always went wrong and I'd end up with a big mess and smudged nails! They dry quick which is great for my niece whos 5 and can't sit still for very long. We've been collecting them since the end of spring, at first I let the girls bring the polishes they picked out home, but within a couple of weeks they disappeared, so now they stay at my house and all the ones they misplaced were replaced. For every holiday, party whatever, theres a color and style. Some polishes need a couple of coats, but because it does dry quickly, its not a big deal. My girls and I have a great time, fun memories that will last for forever. And you can't beat the price or quaility. Love, Love, Love This product, and my nails look great!

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by SM824star

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I recently picked up 3 of these: Last Chance, Happy Ending, Kissy. Last Chance is a super dark green with a thick consistency. Kissy is a midnight blueish glitter that fully covers the nails after2-3 coats. Happy Ending is a metallic medium green color that is similar to Sally Hansen Extreme Nails Ivy League. Okay consistency. My 4th is Amethyst. I love this so much. I got it at my friends birthday party. Its a perfect matte medium purple, you should have it you ddon't have it. I give it 4 lippys because the consistency is unreliable.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by bumblebrea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own 9 Sinful Colors polishes and I adore every one of them! ( #321 Forget Now, #842 Out of this world, #858 You Just Want, #927 Nail Junkie, #947 Mint Apple, #949 Nirvana, #950 Savage, #1106 Cinderella and #1252 Queen of Deco.) I will admit that they aren't too consistent with their formulas but each polish can be worked with and are definitely worth $4.50 (AUD) The brushes are perfect for my nail size which is sometimes hard to find.
the bottle size is very large (15 mL) and is a very cute shape, it looks professional and sweet.

Sinful Colors is by far my favourite brand and I'm looking forward to buying many more!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by lucyja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This nail polish is so hard to resist! Two dollars a bottle? Come on. I do not like their normal line at all. It's way to sheer and dries with little bubbles and hairs in it. I've found maybe one or two of the normal line I like. However, their limited edition lines are incredible! I am in LOVE with the Super Glossy line. I wear the black shade every day. It goes on really nicely and is definitely shiny. Also, the Leather Effects line. Great quality matte nail polish for two dollars. Let that sink in a minute.

TWO DOLLAR MATTE NAIL POLISH

It needs a few coats, but it is so fabulous and is looks sophisticated and beautiful. It comes in five or six colors. I currently own it in black (yeah, I'm a bit of a black nail polish junkie). Also, if you can stand the tedious process, It looks incredible as a french with Super Glossy black tips over matte black. Just puttin' that out there.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by tiaraemergency

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love their wide array of colors, but the quality is very inconsistent. Both Dream On and 24/7 are great, bold colors, but they're very thin, streaky, matte, and don't last very long. Both did somehow appear more even after I did a Seche Vite topcoat. The 24/7 is so thin that I had to wipe down the stem of the brush because it would drip down to the brush head so fast that it'd glob on my nails! I've never had that happen before with any of my polishes, including other cheap brands like NYC and Wet N Wild. Sinful Colors's Black On Black, however, has good coverage without being goopy, goes on evenly, is shiny, and lasts as long as my Essie polishes. Ultimately, this brand is a real crap shoot, but at under $2 a bottle it's hard to resist.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Kokidoki

So, I'm the kind of person who doesnt just paint their nails, sometimes I go kind of overboard with pandas, stripes bowties and more. I love going on youtube and trying nail designs. The problem is, I'm a cheapskate. I flinch at spending 8 dollars for a nail polish I might use a couple times. So this is actuallly pretty good for the cost.

Pros:
1.99....if you go for a polish at a cheaper price than this, you are going to have a bad time.

Its in wallmart and wallgreens, so its really easy to find.

There are colors for everyone, whether you want a nude color, or a total glitter fest.

They last pretty long...I had one that lasted for about eight months

Cons:

The formula seems to change with every bottle, its too thin sometimes, too thick another.

It can take some time to dry ( my biggest pet peeve)

TIP: When you see the bottles inspect them carefully, because if you shake the bottle, you can see if you've picked up an old shabby bottle.

*I would especially reccomend this for those quirky colors you are afraid to try, since its only two dollars, I buy this brand often.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is junk. I bought 24/7, a bright pink color which looks great in the bottle but looks like Pepto Bismol on my nails. It dries super-matte with no dimension whatsoever. Better formulas, aka the REAL professional products, usually do have a bit of shimmer or color complexity to them. This one doesn't. It's just flat. This is NOT a professional product, despite what the label says.

I couldn't get past the noxious smell. Sinful STINKS! I painted one hand with one coat then removed it right away. The stench was intolerable. I usually use OPI, China Glaze, Finger Paints, Orly, Essie, Sally Hansen, Seche Vite, Out-the-Door, all of which have odors and I have never stopped using any of those products because of the smell. Sinful really freakin' smells bad.

I'd personally rather pay a few extra bucks - or even 10 extra bucks - for a better product. I was really excited thinking that for 2 bucks I would get this so-called 'professional' nail polish. Nope. You get what you pay for. This stuff is crap.