SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/24/2014 11:35:00 AM

I honestly don't get all the hype about these polishes. Sure, they're cheap and they come in a lot of colors, but the formula is awful. It's so sheer and watery that the first coat is almost like no color at all.

Yesterday I was trying out a bunch of untried polishes on my nails; one of them was SC Exotic Green. I did two coats, and this was hours before bed. When I got up this morning, all the others----OPIS, China Glazes, Revlons, Spoileds----were fine. The SC was the only one with sheet marks.

Sorry, I'd rather pay more for good polish. It isn't a bargain if the product you buy is junk.

on 4/27/2014 9:10:00 AM

Ended up tossing into the trash unfortunately. It didn't last even 24 hours on my toes before it peeled off. Purchased at Rite Aid. Applied myself onto toenails. Applicator is shoddy, in my opinion. The next morning it looked fine. When I took my shoes off later in the day, it had peeled off 2 out of 3 toes already. I guess it is a case of - you get what you pay for. For the time wasted, having a professional pedicure would have been worth it.

on 4/14/2014 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Shades range from creamy, to sparkly, to shimmery, to sheer. Excellent shade range and quality. $2.99 in Canada which is super cheap which is great for what feels like a higher price point nail polish. Will continue to try more and more!

These are so great!! I regularly get compliments when I use their red shade- GoGo Girl..makes peep toe heels look especially sexy ;). Feeling Great, Dare Devil, and Barely Pink are beautiful colors as well

-StilettoGlamourBarbie24 <3

on 3/17/2014 6:01:00 PM

Sinful colors is the best inexpensive brand I have tried. They're only $2 but you can find them for $1. They have a wide range of colors and glitters. Yes, I've noticed the formula is not always consistence, but, I own about 10 sinful colors and I haven't had a problem with any of them. So I recommend trying this brand if you haven't already.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought a Sinful Colors nail polish in the color 952 Hazard (It's an orangey coral) from my local PharmaPlus (I live in Canada) for 2.99 which was a fantastic price. It worked really well and I had no issues with smudging or chipping as I applied a base coat (Sally Hansen's Double Duty) with a Matte Top Coat (NYC's Matte Me Crazy) and it's been over 4 days and my nails are still perfect, I'm a very hands on person, it's survived cleaning, reorganizing, and 3 loads of dishes!

Edit: I bought another one in a mint green [I'm a mint green nail polish junkie, I think I have 5], and it was terrible. It chipped on the first day! Definitely be careful on which one you buy!

on 3/10/2014 1:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This stuff doesn't work for me. For whatever reason, it never dries on me, and then smudges. Thought my lotion played a part, or thought maybe this bottle is just old, but at Christmas got a bottle of Holiday Rebel and used it with no lotion on, and it still never dries quite right on me. So far I've only been able to use it once as a top coat so why bother? Shame because they have cute colors. I'm surprised by all the great reviews. Other cheap brands I've tried at least dry.

I have three sinful colours polishes, I find the full colours or creamy ones are gloppy and don't dry quickly at all. And the metallic ones are better but the colour is to thin for my liking. I find them that these polishes stay on for a quite a while but I still wouldn't buy them again.
Hope you have made your decision:)

on 1/10/2014 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love these polishes, I have at this time 46 colors, my grandaughter, niece and I have girls night on Sat. We go crazy with designs and the color combinations. I have never worn nail polish before I found these (I'm 53) everytime I tried nail polish something always went wrong and I'd end up with a big mess and smudged nails! They dry quick which is great for my niece whos 5 and can't sit still for very long. We've been collecting them since the end of spring, at first I let the girls bring the polishes they picked out home, but within a couple of weeks they disappeared, so now they stay at my house and all the ones they misplaced were replaced. For every holiday, party whatever, theres a color and style. Some polishes need a couple of coats, but because it does dry quickly, its not a big deal. My girls and I have a great time, fun memories that will last for forever. And you can't beat the price or quaility. Love, Love, Love This product, and my nails look great!

on 11/2/2013 8:29:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I recently picked up 3 of these: Last Chance, Happy Ending, Kissy. Last Chance is a super dark green with a thick consistency. Kissy is a midnight blueish glitter that fully covers the nails after2-3 coats. Happy Ending is a metallic medium green color that is similar to Sally Hansen Extreme Nails Ivy League. Okay consistency. My 4th is Amethyst. I love this so much. I got it at my friends birthday party. Its a perfect matte medium purple, you should have it you ddon't have it. I give it 4 lippys because the consistency is unreliable.

Popular Polishes