September 2, 2014 | 1474 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by sillage

Love love love this perfume! I'm on my 2nd bottle, my first was 1.7oz, this one is 3.4oz. I've worn it the last 2 days and will probably wear it again tomorrow, and the next day, and maybe more. I know I'll wind up finishing this bottle and buying another 3.4oz.

The scent is sweet strawberry & patchouli -- they call it a chypre, for some reason. It's sweet & fruity, yet it's balanced by crispness. I find it utterly addictive, and I'm way above the age it's targeted to. There aren't many perfumes that I have to control myself to prevent draining the bottle too quickly -- but this is one of those. It's easy to get in the habit of wearing this one day after day after day, and this is from someone who switches perfumes practically every day. I'll keep buying more Miss Dior Cherie until they stop making it.

I've asked 3 sales associates what the difference is between my Miss Dior Cherie and the new Miss Dior Le Parfum, advertised by Natalie Portman. Two said that there was no difference whatsoever, that the reason they dropped "Cherie" from the name was that Natalie had aged a bit and was too mature for the Cherie label, so they dropped it from the name, but otherwise the notes & scent were exactly the same. Another sales associate said the notes were exactly the same except they had dropped the "caramel popcorn" from the list. I don't know, but the new one smells enough the same to me -- when I'm ready for a new bottle, I'll just buy the new one, and I'm sure I'll love it just the same as I've loved the old formulation. When I've sniffed the latest testers, they seemed the same (or close enough) to me.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm horrible at describing scents so I won't even attempt it. All I can say is that this is just absolutely lovely!!! It's so fresh and just takes my breath away every time I spray it. I feel so sophisticated when I have this on. Would highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a completely gorgeous perfume and my all-time fave. It's a lovely girly scent, but it doesn't smell overly sweet or tacky. The packaging is adorable and the label and lid stayed in VGC over the two years I had it, without peeling or scratching. The only problem is that being Dior, it's quite expensive- coming in at about £70 for a larger bottle. I just need to save up for a new one, because it's really so lovely that it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume. It is one of my absolute favorites ever. It's light, beautiful, sweet (without being being too gourmand), and feminine. I have the eau de parfum version, which lasts for about 5 hours. I highly recommend this perfume to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Lanaconrad

My favorite perfume! Already using my second bottle and normally I don't buy the same perfume twice. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. Such a floral, young feminine classy smell

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

I do not buy perfumes more than once, but just finished my second bottle of this. A great, very sexy scent. Very feminine but not too sweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Metronomic

It is a very elegant fragrance. Fruity and sweet but fresh at the same time.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I know that there were a couple version of miss dior cherie. I'm not really sure which version is mine. I got it in 2009/10. The original one supossed to have popcorn accord in it which sounds amazing but I couldnt smell popcorn in my miss dior cherie : (
A lot of people love this perfume and that it's very popular but I'm not really a fan. It smells sourly sweet probably from the strawberry note and also florally. It last long on the skin which is good. The scent is just not my cup of tea.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Molleeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Favourite perfume ever! I don't know what it smells like, just very sweet and slightly fruity! Go and smell it for yourself, smells sooo good! Lasts all day on the skin too. Knocked off a star because it is ridiculously expensive, I got a 30ml bottle and it was 46! Also a little tip, to make the smell even stronger I use the soap & glory righteous butter which smells really similar to this (: also the bottle is super cute love the glass bow on it. I would repurchase because it smells so nice, just wish it was a bit cheaper

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by gulatipriyanka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Everytime i sniff the bottle...OH MY GOD..its yum ...its like the goddess of all perfumes. I dont think i can ever go without this in my collection. From the first time i smelled it at the store i adored it but it took me a while to find a good deal as it is expensive. Finally i purchased the tester EDP 100 ml. Received it in mail few days ago and have been wearing it everyday since then and i have received a lot of compliments. It is strawberries caramel and vanilla and wearing it i feel yum. The other day i was wearing it for a Sunday lunch and could smell myself all day long and i just loved loved loved it. I layered it with VC body mist and it was just perfect. Lot of people say this is a winter scent but to me this can work just fine all year round. For someone who loves fruity floral or cotton candy will definitely love it like i do as i am a complete cotton candy girl :-)