October 25, 2014 | 1756 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy tubes tickled pink

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by shannon02013

I remember this was the first thing I ever bought from Lancome. I got it in like 6th grade along with an eyeshadow so I could get a free gift (I thought that was so cool). This has been my favorite lip gloss ever since. I repurchase it every year or so and I always will. It's the perfect consistency and looks good over any lipstick. I love this so much and would recommend it to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by shanstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a soft pinkish mauve colored, opaque lip gloss that glides on smoothly and isn't too sticky. It smells like melon or strawberry to me...yummy! Color payoff is good, although it's very much a YLBB type color, so it's not going to give you a major "pop" of color...more like it will define your lip color and give you some nice shine and plumping. It also lasts pretty well. I'm not a lip gloss girl (I love the red lipstick, myself!) but this is nice over nude lipstick...it gives it a bit of pink and some nice shine. I don't think I would buy this (I got it in a gift), but for those of you who love lip gloss, it's definitely a nice one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by LynOlivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS COLOUR .
It's amazing ! A gentle pink .

It looks really dark in the tube, but it's actually a bit lighter .

I love wearing this overtop my MAC Creme d'Nude l/s .
It gives just the right amount of pink.

I also love that there aren't chunks of glitter floating around .
just pure gloss (:

unfortunately, it's also 18 CAD per tube ):
ohwell , i think it's definitely worth it .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this lip color. one of my fave juicy tube colors (i have A LOT cuz i've always had a juicy tube obsession haha).
the smell is amazing and melon-like, the color is a gorgeous color that can be great as an everyday gloss or for a sexy smokey eye.
it's a little sticky but it lasts for a long time and, honestly... lip glosses arent really meant to be soft and moisturixing, their purpose is...to look good. hahah and as long as it doesnt make my lips itch/burn/bleed/peel etc it's a good lipgloss. :P

juicy tubes for life <3

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by MorningStar13

The only complaint I have about this product (of course) is that it is very sticky. Other than that, I love it. The colour is both pinky and mauvey pink to me, and it looks different on different people. I have a pink-fair skin tone, but I get really tan in the summer, and it looks different when I have my tan and when I don't. It also looks more mauvey when my friend wears it, which is cool because her skin is more of a olive tone than mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by iluvstuff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

"Tickled Pink" is a rosy mauvy pink shade. It has no shimmer or glitter, and goes on like a sheer wash of rosy mauve to the lips, and is super shiny. It is a little bit on the bright side, and I can imagine this not suiting everyone, but I thought it was a good shade for me. It has a watermelon scent, and I think this colour should have been called watermelon, since I don't think tickled pink suites it too well! The tube applicator is also easy to apply. Although I like the shade, I will probably not repurchase. This gloss is on the sticky side, like all Juicy Tubes, which I don't like. It just feels heavy to me, and I just think stickier glosses are too shiny for me! (My lips are on the larger side, so I think it just distracts people from my face...) If you're a fan of Juicy Tubes, this is a great colour to add to your collection. It's not too bright, and would be gorgeous in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite JT. The color is a very pigmented mauve pink that's mlbb. My main complaint is that most JTs are sheer but this one is not. Looks great no matter what other m/u colors I'm wearing, day or night. This color is the type of natural, understated shade I associate with Bobbi Brown lipglosses, but Tickled Pink JT is less expensive and provides way more product. I'm not especially fond of the melon smell and taste but that's my personal preference. Despite that I still love this JT. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by okusandman

Another JT mainstay. It's a neutral opaque-ish pink, like mother nature intended only better. No sparkles or glitter. It reminds me of sweet melon in scent and flavor.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by snwsnw

I adore Lancome Juicy Tubes. I have purchased many different shades over the years, but Tickled Pink is my all time fave. It's the perfect pinky-mauve that matches any shade of eyeshadow that you want to rock. I've worn it with anything from a smokey eye, to a really natural neutral eye. This product is a little bit sticky, and I don't always care for the taste, but the quality and shade is far superior to anything else I have tried. I will buy this shade over and over again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Tickled Pink is a pretty, goes-with-anything shade of Juicy Tubes. It's a soft deep pink with a bit of darker mauve to it. No shimmer. Sweet scent and taste. Very sticky if you apply too much. I apply these with a lip brush, but you can always swipe it on with the slant-tip applicator if you are in a hurry.