April 16, 2014 | 1991 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - soothing Vapor Baby Bath

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2004 3:22:00 PM More reviews by LadyCougrrr

This was recommended to me when my hubby had pneumonia, and we've stuck to it ever since. This is so comforting after a hard day's work, we use it every time we bath! I squirt in extra when I'm feeling stuffed up or just need to indulge. Ahhhhh!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2004 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Sanand

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bath/body soak was excellent for when I felt under the weather or just when I needed to relax and soothe the body. The fragrance smells of a light blanket of methol and after the fact of getting out of the tub, you're not smelling like Ben-Gay. This is an absolute keeper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 7:48:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

i doubt i'll buy this again unless i'm feeling a lil stuffed up or under the weather. it made my skin feel cooler, which was neat. it was sourta relaxing but nothing special. foamed up nicely. i do like the idea of using this to soak feet tho, maybe that's what i'll recruit my bottle for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 11:46:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love to soak in this because it relaxes me. The scent is soothing but it doesn't linger after you rinse off which is great because I really don't want to smell like vapor rub. I especially love this when my feet hurt, I soak them in this for a few minutes and my feet feel much better. Can't beat the price..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2003 12:13:00 AM More reviews by MoonJelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You did it yet again! I love Johnson & Johnson =) Soothing is exactly the word for it! I love to use in the shower - for an all over body wake up and feel good feeling =) Great stuff and I highly recommentd it! Added bonus: clears out the sinuses as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2002 12:25:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love J&J products! They work so well for me! I use this on days when I feel under the weather or very tired. It helps to wake me up a bit and it leaves me feeling more refreshed. I am on my second bottle!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

This is sooo great to just clear out the senses. I really enjoy this wash and use it even when I am not feeling a tad sick. Of course I originally didn't buy it for me but oh well...