Johnson & Johnson soothing Vapor Baby Bath

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/26/2004 12:29:00 AM

a house staple. i use this constantly for my son, it's about the only foaming bath product i've found that doesn't irritate his skin (he has dry sensitive skin w/eczema) PLUS it helps clear up his nose (also has allergies) so he can sleep more easily. because i use it as a bubble bath it gets a little expensive, but much cheaper than the aveeno oatmeal bath packets. boring packaging, but i decant it into a spiderman bath bubble bottle so he thinks it's fun.

however, it is a little TOO strong for my sensitive parts, so i don't use it. maybe i soak too long. i prefer the bubble bath from origins. continued >>

on 4/28/2004 3:22:00 PM

This was recommended to me when my hubby had pneumonia, and we've stuck to it ever since. This is so comforting after a hard day's work, we use it every time we bath! I squirt in extra when I'm feeling stuffed up or just need to indulge. Ahhhhh!

on 3/5/2004 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This bath/body soak was excellent for when I felt under the weather or just when I needed to relax and soothe the body. The fragrance smells of a light blanket of methol and after the fact of getting out of the tub, you're not smelling like Ben-Gay. This is an absolute keeper.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

i doubt i'll buy this again unless i'm feeling a lil stuffed up or under the weather. it made my skin feel cooler, which was neat. it was sourta relaxing but nothing special. foamed up nicely. i do like the idea of using this to soak feet tho, maybe that's what i'll recruit my bottle for.

on 3/27/2003 11:46:00 PM

I love to soak in this because it relaxes me. The scent is soothing but it doesn't linger after you rinse off which is great because I really don't want to smell like vapor rub. I especially love this when my feet hurt, I soak them in this for a few minutes and my feet feel much better. Can't beat the price..

on 2/5/2003 12:13:00 AM

You did it yet again! I love Johnson & Johnson =) Soothing is exactly the word for it! I love to use in the shower - for an all over body wake up and feel good feeling =) Great stuff and I highly recommentd it! Added bonus: clears out the sinuses as well.

on 10/28/2002 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love J&J products! They work so well for me! I use this on days when I feel under the weather or very tired. It helps to wake me up a bit and it leaves me feeling more refreshed. I am on my second bottle!

on 3/9/2002 7:49:00 PM

This is sooo great to just clear out the senses. I really enjoy this wash and use it even when I am not feeling a tad sick. Of course I originally didn't buy it for me but oh well...

Popular Body Skincare Products