Johnson & Johnson soothing Vapor Baby Bath

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used this in my baby boy's bath every time he has a cold or doesn't feel well. It smells a little strong, which is why I only gave it 4, but it still works really well. It creates gentle bubbles that are fun for him to play with, while the vapors seep into his system. Not every time, but several times, I've noticed he slept better at night after having a vapor bath right before bedtime. Always love Johnson and Johnson!!! Will buy again, but the bottle takes a long time to get through!

a house staple. i use this constantly for my son, it's about the only foaming bath product i've found that doesn't irritate his skin (he has dry sensitive skin w/eczema) PLUS it helps clear up his nose (also has allergies) so he can sleep more easily. because i use it as a bubble bath it gets a little expensive, but much cheaper than the aveeno oatmeal bath packets. boring packaging, but i decant it into a spiderman bath bubble bottle so he thinks it's fun.

however, it is a little TOO strong for my sensitive parts, so i don't use it. maybe i soak too long. i prefer the bubble bath from origins. continued >>

This was recommended to me when my hubby had pneumonia, and we've stuck to it ever since. This is so comforting after a hard day's work, we use it every time we bath! I squirt in extra when I'm feeling stuffed up or just need to indulge. Ahhhhh!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This bath/body soak was excellent for when I felt under the weather or just when I needed to relax and soothe the body. The fragrance smells of a light blanket of methol and after the fact of getting out of the tub, you're not smelling like Ben-Gay. This is an absolute keeper.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

i doubt i'll buy this again unless i'm feeling a lil stuffed up or under the weather. it made my skin feel cooler, which was neat. it was sourta relaxing but nothing special. foamed up nicely. i do like the idea of using this to soak feet tho, maybe that's what i'll recruit my bottle for.

I love to soak in this because it relaxes me. The scent is soothing but it doesn't linger after you rinse off which is great because I really don't want to smell like vapor rub. I especially love this when my feet hurt, I soak them in this for a few minutes and my feet feel much better. Can't beat the price..

You did it yet again! I love Johnson & Johnson =) Soothing is exactly the word for it! I love to use in the shower - for an all over body wake up and feel good feeling =) Great stuff and I highly recommentd it! Added bonus: clears out the sinuses as well.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love J&J products! They work so well for me! I use this on days when I feel under the weather or very tired. It helps to wake me up a bit and it leaves me feeling more refreshed. I am on my second bottle!

This is sooo great to just clear out the senses. I really enjoy this wash and use it even when I am not feeling a tad sick. Of course I originally didn't buy it for me but oh well...

Popular Body Skincare Products