Dior DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

3.3

on 4/2/2014 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this mascara! Handsdown the very best mascara I've ever had. That said, It's much to expensive for me to purchase every 3 months. That's when I replace mascara. I will only splurge for a very important (rare) occasion and enjoy it for my 3 months.

on 3/18/2014 11:20:00 PM

What happened, Dior? This used to be my HG mascara, consistently delivering big, lush lashes without smudging. I don't know if the the formula has changed but the last two tubes I've purchased have given me raccoon eyes. I won't be buying again.

on 2/2/2014 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading many reviews on different sites, I am so surprised how much I don't like this mascara. I always buy waterproof mascara because I work outside. I have thin short eyelashes and first off applying the mascara the brush is too big to get definition. I don't feel that it makes my lashes any thicker or longer than any other mascara I've ever used. It flakes and runs after several hours. I use Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner and was using a sample of Benefit They're Real. I will be going back and purchasing They're Real. It doesn't run and gives definition, length and stays put all day, where as DiorShow waterproof does not.

I am sort of suprised at how bad this is. It looks OK when it's initially applied, but very quickly loses all lash curl and the product flakes off all over the place. Within a couple hours, my lashes look like I slept in makeup -- smudgy and not made up. This stuff was so expensive and I had high hopes. Into the trash it goes.

on 1/13/2014 7:26:00 PM

Beautiful packaging and equally beautiful results.

Gives you lush, falsies like effect in a couple coats. It's just that I got Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Excess and well, I like that one loads better.

But if you can't get Armani where you live and you can afford Dior, you should totally get it!

AMAZING. This mascara is the only one that I use, Ive been using it for years and people will often come up to me and compliment me on my eyelashes..
I have naturally straight lashes and it works for me, its expensive but its the only one that I can find that really does what it says.

on 11/4/2013 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Thought this would be a great mascara for me but it's not. I even prefer benefits mascara but overall my fav mascara to get is the Giorgio Armani eyes to kill excess - it's best ever makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes !:D xx

on 10/20/2013 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My holy grail high end mascara. I have your typical long but super straight Asian lashes and with one pump of my lash curler, and two coats of the Diorshow Wsterproof my lashes go from eh, to wow! It's more expensive but worth it if you want beautiful soft, full fanned lashes ladies!

on 9/26/2013 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this mascara! I have medium length lashes in both thickness and length...this mascara does a great job making my lashes look super long and curled. I especially like the brush....really good quality. This mascara is perfect for any occasion. It is dramatic enough for nights, but not at all over-the-top for daytime. I prefer waterproof mascaras over regular ones, and I have not had any problems with this mascara smudging or running (unless you mess up while putting it on!) It does not flake either, and it's quite easy to remove at the end of the day. DiorShow dresses up any outfit, and the bottle is just lovely! Only gripe is it is quite pricy. There are other great mascaras out there, but I must say that Dior Show is worth it to me.

on 9/20/2013 9:35:00 PM

OK mascara. I have used it before years ago in the regular version (not waterproof) and I was underwhelmed by it but for whatever reason I figured I would try it again since everyone raves about it. Well, I am slightly underwhelmed again. Even though it is waterproof I find that it transfers onto my undereyes when I wear it on my lower lashes and it looks like I have bad bags under my eyes. My lashes are already long so I don't really need the length and I look for more volume and drama in a mascara but this just does not work so well for my tastes. When I add the Diorshow lash primer/maximizer I feel that it adds some more volume but after I realized that means I spent over $50 to get a decent lash look..... ya I don't think I will repurchase. Overall a good mascara with good length and a good everyday look but I am not convinced that it is worth the money. Looks like I will be going back to le volume de Chanel and hope that they will eventually come out with a waterproof verision of it. Just for reference I also tried the Diorshow blackout version and I really loved the volume and drama that this mascara had but it was just so difficult and stressful to appy! I always ended up with mascara all over my eyelids and it was heavy on my lashes.