October 22, 2014 | 1961 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Kiss Me Coral 750

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by hanawaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

The color brightens my complexion. Love this product. I usually apply only a thin layer, more like a tint for my lips. I live Revlon lipsticks, i plan to have a collection of both Matte and Super Lustrous ones!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Futura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of the best lipsticks I've ever owned. Definitely recommended for cool tones looking for a coral shade! It's a beautiful coral that isn't too red, pink or orange and not overstated, and leaves a stain as it wears. Extremely smooth formula that isn't drying, especially with some chapstick encouragement. With a solid application in the morning, I only have to re-apply once or twice throughout the day. Because of the staining capability, you can easily play this shade up or down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

Got this for around $5.99. Doesn't settle into fine lines and wears well. Compliments my skin tone well. I'm an nc 20-25.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Very pretty coral color, just what I was looking for! And it goes on like butter!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE this color. It's a true coral, not too red, not too orange, not too pink. The pigmentation is excellent. It leaves a light stain as it wears. It's not drying. What can I say? Excellent lipstick in an outstanding color. One of the gems from this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by nrobertshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A favorite of mine since I was fifteen. 750 Kiss Me Coral is gorgeous on golden skin like my own and the lipstick itself is creamy, moisturizing, and very pigmented. It can be applied on thickly for an extra intense color or normally for a bright but more reserved shade.

The finish isn't super shiny, so my lips always look amazing and kissable when I wear it. The color just gives me that romantic movie look and it's beyond beautiful. I find if I lightly blot with a tissue, my lips look pillowy and soft, as well as a just kissed pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I was so decisive on this color...I bought it, returned it, and bought it AGAIN searching for the perfect coral/orange for the summer! This color on me is definitely a bright coral, but has enough red undertones in it to keep me from looking "off" like I did when I tried Siren. This lipstick wears well and evenly and does not dry out my lips. It looks fabulous paired with Revlon Colorburst gloss in Papaya.

In response to Pink_Lotus, I estimate that I'm a NC (NW?) 45 as well (never used MAC) and this lipstick is very flattering on me. I have two-toned lips, but only the middle part of my bottom lip is pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

First let me comment on the formula. It's really pretty great. It lasts long and it's nice and creamy. As for the color, I think it's really pretty. It's definitely bold. It's a coral with very little to no pink in it. I got a lot of compliments when I wore this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Lotus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this color since orange is the rage this season and the color should compliment my NC45 complexion. The problem is that my upper lip is light brown but my bottom lip is pink, which made the color looked much brighter than I wanted. To balance it out I used BE's Buxom gloss in Candi which is in the same family and made the lips look the same color. That's a lot work when I can just find a deeper coral shade. Also, one swipe on the lips with this lipstick should do, as the lipstick is fairly pigmented.

If you're lips are pigmented, it will look nice on WOC. However, if you also have the pink lip issue, and you're trying to find a orange or coral look I suggest MAC's Meltdown (orange/ light golden bronze) and L'Oreal's limited edition Sparkling Coral (106- golden coral).

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by tearupyourphotos

I bought this (along with Coralberry and Blasť Apricot) when everyone was going crazy for coral lips and maybe corals/oranges aren't really my thing. This is a red-based coral with the typical formulation of SLs. I was a NC 20-25 (with strong yellow undertones) when I bought this and it was just too in-your-face for me.