April 20, 2014 | 1589 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - 750 Kiss Me Coral

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

Got this for around $5.99. Doesn't settle into fine lines and wears well. Compliments my skin tone well. I'm an nc 20-25.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Very pretty coral color, just what I was looking for! And it goes on like butter!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE this color. It's a true coral, not too red, not too orange, not too pink. The pigmentation is excellent. It leaves a light stain as it wears. It's not drying. What can I say? Excellent lipstick in an outstanding color. One of the gems from this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by nrobertshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A favorite of mine since I was fifteen. 750 Kiss Me Coral is gorgeous on golden skin like my own and the lipstick itself is creamy, moisturizing, and very pigmented. It can be applied on thickly for an extra intense color or normally for a bright but more reserved shade.

The finish isn't super shiny, so my lips always look amazing and kissable when I wear it. The color just gives me that romantic movie look and it's beyond beautiful. I find if I lightly blot with a tissue, my lips look pillowy and soft, as well as a just kissed pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I was so decisive on this color...I bought it, returned it, and bought it AGAIN searching for the perfect coral/orange for the summer! This color on me is definitely a bright coral, but has enough red undertones in it to keep me from looking "off" like I did when I tried Siren. This lipstick wears well and evenly and does not dry out my lips. It looks fabulous paired with Revlon Colorburst gloss in Papaya.

In response to Pink_Lotus, I estimate that I'm a NC (NW?) 45 as well (never used MAC) and this lipstick is very flattering on me. I have two-toned lips, but only the middle part of my bottom lip is pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

First let me comment on the formula. It's really pretty great. It lasts long and it's nice and creamy. As for the color, I think it's really pretty. It's definitely bold. It's a coral with very little to no pink in it. I got a lot of compliments when I wore this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Lotus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this color since orange is the rage this season and the color should compliment my NC45 complexion. The problem is that my upper lip is light brown but my bottom lip is pink, which made the color looked much brighter than I wanted. To balance it out I used BE's Buxom gloss in Candi which is in the same family and made the lips look the same color. That's a lot work when I can just find a deeper coral shade. Also, one swipe on the lips with this lipstick should do, as the lipstick is fairly pigmented.

If you're lips are pigmented, it will look nice on WOC. However, if you also have the pink lip issue, and you're trying to find a orange or coral look I suggest MAC's Meltdown (orange/ light golden bronze) and L'Oreal's limited edition Sparkling Coral (106- golden coral).

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by tearupyourphotos

I bought this (along with Coralberry and Blasť Apricot) when everyone was going crazy for coral lips and maybe corals/oranges aren't really my thing. This is a red-based coral with the typical formulation of SLs. I was a NC 20-25 (with strong yellow undertones) when I bought this and it was just too in-your-face for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I love this coral! I used to shy away from corals, because most of them have looked ridiculous on me in the past (NC20-30, MUFE 118). I think this one works for me because it's more of a red-orange coral, as opposed to a light pink or a sherbert orange version. I even got compliments on this one at work this past week! Definitely a favorite in my makeup box!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a true intense coral....not leaning toward pink nor toward orange. It is very pigmented and long-lasting. I do not wear it "intensely" but instead swipe it on gently and I get a lovely soft coral color that stays on my lips for six or more hours. I have very pigmented lips and almost all of my lipsticks do not look on me like they look in the tube. This might be the only one that does. I have very dry lips so I always wear a little bit of balm underneath. I don't get drying or settling into lip lines with this formula, however, I do apply it very lightly....works for me.