Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Kiss Me Coral 750

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I am finally getting around to writing reviews for my current MU obsession: Revlon's SL Lipsticks. I love all 8 that I own, and the colours are amazing, although the formula can vary quite a bit from shade to shade. In my opinion, this formula is better quality than any other lipstick I have used. I wouldn't say that I have tried a lot of different high end lipsticks, but I have used several Clinique and Estee Lauder lippies, and Kiss Me Coral has better pigmentation, goes on more smoothly, and wears longer than any of them. And it certainly blows other drugstore lipsticks right out of the water in my experience. I can go an entire day with this, eating and drinking, with one touch-up, if that. And there is very little transfer after the lipstick has set. Plus, doesn't dry the lips or sink into lines like my beloved Revlon Smoked Peach does.

Oh, and did I mention the colour is absolutely beautiful? It is a bright, bold coral that works really well with my NC20 yellow-toned skin. I'm too shy to wear a "look at me" lipstick like this every day, but whenever I want to look a bit special, this is it. This is a really nice shade for spring and summer. A great quality product for the price.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Well, I picked this up today at K-Mart. I was kind of scared by the bright red sticker on the packaging, because I usually stick to more peachy corals than the orangy coral this is. But, I ended up buying it in the end because I'd had my eye on it for the past few days. :)

The color was originally very strong on my skin and looked more orange-red than coral. Disappointing! However, I discovered that applying a stripe down the center of my lips and rubbing the color out to the corners gave me the orangy-pink look I was after.

There's a lot of different ways you can wear this color in the end, so if you're looking for a strong coral or a lighter coral, this is a very good lipstick.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is such a beautiful shade! I am the type that likes to stick to pinks for my lipsticks, I don't really like to try anything daring but I was in CVS the other day and Revlon was buy one get one 50% off so I thought to myself, "Take a chance!" I bought this shade and couldn't wait to get home and try it out. This has such great, lasting pigment! You can put just a tint of it on as a stain and it will last many hours. You can put on two layers and be daring with a bright and beautiful lip. What I tried today that I really liked was putting one layer of Kiss Me Coral and then putting a little bit of the Revlon lip gloss Bellini, it was such a great combo! I still had a coral shade on my lips but it was a bit muted and when the gloss wore off, I had the perfect light coral shade stained on my lips making them look kissable...hence the "Kiss Me Coral" ;)

I am definitely happy I took the chance and bought this lipstick, can't wait to wear it this summer.

This is often recommended as a good coral shade for darker skin but it did not work for me. I am an NC 43/ Bobbi Brown Golden - med dark skin with yellow undertones and this did not flatter me at all. It is a less than vibrant coral color that was too light on me and more pink than I expected ( it looks more orange in the tube). This really seems like a color more suited for fairer complexions. I am still in search for a coral/orange that works for me. This is definitely not it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

The color brightens my complexion. Love this product. I usually apply only a thin layer, more like a tint for my lips. I live Revlon lipsticks, i plan to have a collection of both Matte and Super Lustrous ones!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

One of the best lipsticks I've ever owned. Definitely recommended for cool tones looking for a coral shade! It's a beautiful coral that isn't too red, pink or orange and not overstated, and leaves a stain as it wears. Extremely smooth formula that isn't drying, especially with some chapstick encouragement. With a solid application in the morning, I only have to re-apply once or twice throughout the day. Because of the staining capability, you can easily play this shade up or down.

Got this for around $5.99. Doesn't settle into fine lines and wears well. Compliments my skin tone well. I'm an nc 20-25.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Very pretty coral color, just what I was looking for! And it goes on like butter!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

LOVE this color. It's a true coral, not too red, not too orange, not too pink. The pigmentation is excellent. It leaves a light stain as it wears. It's not drying. What can I say? Excellent lipstick in an outstanding color. One of the gems from this line.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A favorite of mine since I was fifteen. 750 Kiss Me Coral is gorgeous on golden skin like my own and the lipstick itself is creamy, moisturizing, and very pigmented. It can be applied on thickly for an extra intense color or normally for a bright but more reserved shade.

The finish isn't super shiny, so my lips always look amazing and kissable when I wear it. The color just gives me that romantic movie look and it's beyond beautiful. I find if I lightly blot with a tissue, my lips look pillowy and soft, as well as a just kissed pink.

Recommended for Medium Skin