November 23, 2014 | 2032 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Styling Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by rachelleanita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok, so this product WILL make your hair greasy, sticky, and weighed down if you use too much which is very easy to do. I use it on about the first two inches of my roots and it really is the best volumizer I've used and helps with teasing. But I just need a TINY amount, like a pea and a half. I don't use it on the rest of my hair but I probably would if I planned on curling it. If you just want to blow dry it out and have it silky, this will not work.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by sleaf

I have lots and lots of fine straight hair. It is naturally very silky but flat so I use products to add volume and texture. This gives great, non-sticky grip to my hair and I've used it when my hair has been halfway down my back and when it's been a short bob. Because it doesn't really excel in volume, I stray, but keep coming back to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

I LOVE this!!!! Although I normally don't style my hair, the bottle said that this product could be used as a leave-in conditioner for damp hair. I've used up the entire bottle and can't wait to re-purchase another one. While it is expensive, I do feel like it is worth it because it left my hair shiny, strong, and very smooth and soft.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by applescruffs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

No no no. I don't have particularly thick or coarse hair, but it's not thin or fine either, and this stuff was just terrible. It weighs hair down, feels sticky, and doesn't even really provide hold. It made my hair look dull and dirty (and not even in a good way...like the Texture creme) and gave it that tangle-y dry feeling that comes with products that have a lot of alcohol in them. Just awful.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I am not a fan. My hair extremely thick and long. I have corase hair that has a wave and frizz. This creme did nothing when I used the recommended amount but when I tried using more product, it left my hair feeling goopy and dirty.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I stumbled upon this product and now, I don't know how I ever lived without it. I have straight, fine (but tons of it) bleached hair that is a tad below my chin...an a-line bob that I am attempting to grow out. My hair gets weighed down so easy...I am always attempting to add volume to it and once it passes my chin, it gets harder and harder to style/get the look I want. Because of that I have kept my hair short for over 20 years.. With this product I really feel like I can grow my hair out issue free now. The best way I can describe what this does is it adds control, shape and a smoothness to my hair and it stays. It doesn't give it tons of volume but because of the other things it does, I don't need the volume...Kind of like when you come out of the salon with hair that is smooth and with great shape....but when you try to do it on your own, you try doing tons of things that just dry out your hair and end up with a fluffy mess of crispy hair that falls flat quickly. Using this creme makes my hair stay exactly the same at night as it was in the morning..It doesn't make my hair soft....but not dry either...It isn't any more drying then a misting of light hairspray. I use velcro rollers to get the bit of volume/shape I need....this product just makes sure whatever style I create stays that way. This stuff is HG status for me.
Edit: after finishing up one bottle I am no longer in love. It did dry out my hair ..so disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by taurusgurl5984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had used this product years ago, saw it at a CCO outlet a month or so ago and decided to buy it again (I had re-purchased several times before). I don't know why I ever stopped using this stuff. My hair is baby fine, but I have a lot of it. It's layered with medium length. I use this primarily to lift my roots. While my hair is damp I use about a nickel sized blob in my roots and massaged through the rest of the hair shaft. This gives my hair texture, grip, and lift. It's really the only styling product I need if I could only use one thing. Most days, this and a little hairspray is all I use. I think everyone with fine hair should try this. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by jf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE!!! So versatile!!! Its like 2 products in 1. Volume and great hold memory. Keep experimenting with it and dont let a first miserable attempt with it dismay you. I have fine and medium thickness hair that is very silky so when I really want to pump it up I comb a good amount through then blow dry and style. Yes, it makes your hair a little tangled and rough; but when you want to do some special styles that need an overall hard working product you gotta turn to this. I love it for setting any kind of curl or intricate up-dos. I always use it as a base product then add more specific products over it. Cons: pricey and lack of a good smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by ninaulrich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I switch between Styling Creme and Texture too add body and grip to my long fine, soft hair, and I love them both. Styling Creme doesn't give me crazy big hair, but it creates natural looking fulness, delivers soft hold and still allows my hair to move without being stiff or sticky. It simply makes my hair look a lot better, but it doesn't feel like there's product in it. Most importantly, it doesn't make my hair greasy at all. I wash every three days and this doesn't leave any build up. I like to mix it with a small drop of Brilliantine for extra shine and movement. It's a keeper, and I'm gonna buy the full size when I'm done with my 2 oz bottle (a little goes a long way).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Joey2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product has turned my mornings around. Instead of fighting my hair until I could cry, I use this and I'm styled and out in the door in record time.

For reference, let me describe my hair. It's shoulder length, lightly layered, thick and heavy, but the individual hairs are fine and silky. In other words I have a lot of fine, silky hair. I must have volume in the crown.

After shampooing (I shampoo daily), I comb an oil of some kind(current favorite is the Kendi oil from Alterna) thru from maybe the ears down and let hair air dry while I apply makeup.

After makeup is finished, I add about a nickle-sized amount of the B&B cream to the roots of my hair just in the crown area. If you use too much, hair will feel a little stiff.

I blow dry using a brush for lift in the top, and a round brush for the remainder. Then I put a couple of Velcro rollers in the top for maybe 5 minutes.

After I remove the rollers, I fluff a little, spray lightly with my grail h/s, Sebastian Shaper Plus, and I'm done. No teasing, or trying to "push" my hair into a shape before freezing into place with hair spray.

This product is expensive, but I use very little each time so it lasts forever even with daily use. I won't be without it, and won't be shopping other volume products since discovering the B&B.