November 23, 2014 | 1982 users online

Bronzers - Jane Iredale - Moonglow

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by MUBeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is really beautiful- does give you the dewy, glowing look, does provide bronzing without redness/orange. The one and only thing I can complain about is that if you have enlarged pores, this will highlight everything. If you have striations/fine lines around eyes/cheekbones due to dehydrated skin, this will reflect IT ALL, giving away your youth, or rather, lack of. It is not as tightly packed as her foundations- the consistency is that of her blushes, very loose, not finely milled, even tho it is a compact. I would not repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by AJT711

This bronzer gives you a great glow. You also can use this as a highlighter and eye shadow. Photographs very good! This is packed with ingredients that are great for your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by beth3118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

LOVE LOVE LOVE... Jane Iredale products always make me look amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by adamsboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great highlighter. The 1st jar that I received was broken. J.I. customer service sent out a new jar w/o hesitation. They have great customer service. I just wish their return policy was longer than 30-days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by GPD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently discovered Jane Iredale and I'm so happy I got this. (I also own Sunbeam as well) Unlike sunbeam, this is more subtle. I like how it gives a nice subtle bronzed, glow-y, dew-y look. It's almost a "highlighter-ish" shade on my nc30/jane iredale latte pressed powder skintone. If anything this vaguely reminds me of a powder version of NARS St. Barts multiple..a somewhat neutral toned light bronze-y shade. If over applied or on the wrong skintone I can see this turning ashy/gray-ish...so try before you buy!!!! Anyhow, this comes with 4 quadrants of color: a soft peachy gold, "white", brown/tan, and a rusty copper. Moonglow has great versatility. I would totally use the colors separately on my eyes. Meanwhile the sunbeam shades are not the kind of colors that would flatter my eyes. My one tiny gripe about the moonglow is that it's a bit "dewy"and if over applied it makes you look like an oil slick. Overall this is a great product, a bit pricy at $45 and I don't like the opaque screw off top, but it's beautiful so I can over look it. The packaging is actually not bad. Plain, simple yet elegant. Lovely! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by wnddyer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cannot believe the people giving bad reviews on this because it is amazing!!!

Someone gave it a bad review because she said it made her skin darker, well obviously she didn't know how to use it because that's what bronzers do. Your not supposed to buff it in all over your face, use it like you would a bronzer.

I use a cheap fan brush and rub it over all the powder, then I sweep it over my cheekbones and a sweep it lightly over my forehead. I then use just the pink section of Moonglow for a highlighter on my cheekbones and down my nose. I use the gold section to highlight my eyebrows.

I have to say that this looks beautiful on my skin and I usually am pretty fair-skinned. It just gives you this all around glow. I will definitely buy Moonglow again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by eyeamazc

I already have a golden skin tone.....but I tried this and it makes my skin look dirty!! It seems like you can *tell* you have it on. I'll pass on this! Normally, I love Jane Iredale products though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by roarwoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a lovely brozner for medium-fair skin tones. I find that Sunbeam looks better on darker skin tones. I use this every morning as a finish over my Pure Pressed Powder in Wam Silk. I get a very light golden glow that doesn't look metallic or change the color of my skin compared to my neck (I use this on my neck, right down to my collar bone) and it is very useful in helping to soften the look of malasma on my cheeks and temple areas. The colors work well as an eyeshadow, but apply with a light hand as you will get a dusting of shimmer underneath the eye area that you have to sweep away. I just build up the intensity of color as I wish. The pink is a great pick me up for tired eyes, and the gold adds a nice highlight underneath the brow bone. I have used the gold and pink on my lips with clear gloss, works well, creating a sexy shear shimmer that makes your lips look plump.

The only reason I have taken one lippie away is....the product is very fragile and breaks apart very easily. I have had two compacts fall apart on me for no apparent reason, and the third was dropped onto a tile floor with no damage. I have spoken to the account rep. who claims that she hasn't heard of this happening (give me a break) and seems to have no clue why it would happen in the first place. This is a natural product and does not have all of the chemical content needed to keep a product firmly together, which is why, I think, it falls apart really easily. I blended up the broken pieces and it created a darker but effect goledn tanning powder that I still use for contouring and on my legs and arms.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by cls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this stuff is just plain beautiful. for the week i wore it i recieved nothing but compliments on my skin. BUT..........it made me break out horribly. i used it only on my cheeks and i hade major breakouts.....i am soooooo disappointed. it was super expensive and i could not return it either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 2:53:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this was a great concept but it really just did not look good on me. I was hoping it would be universal as the marketing makes it appear that way, but the dark brown is way too dark for a PPP and it is difficult to just avoid that area when you are swirling a big blush brush. It would be better to change that to a bronzey pink... this will likely only work for a medium-light skintones and darker.