April 17, 2014 | 920 users online

Other - Crest - Pro-Health Rinse

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by goily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for 3 days, and my sense of taste has been dulled. Nothing tastes the same, even my coffee, which I like strong, taste like flavored water. It doesn't burn like some mouthwashes tend to do, and did leave my mouth feeling fresh, but I do not like how it has dulled my taste.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Rockangelblink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yesterday i went to buy a new toothpaste and mouth wash.. i usually get ACT restoring mouthwash... However i noticed that the Crest Pro-Health Night mouth wash was on sale. I decided to try it since i only use mouth wash at night. When using it last night it made my mouth feel very dry and chalky even with it still in my mouth!! that's not even the worst part. I wake up this morning and have an Awful Metallic taste in my mouth and everything i eat or drink tastes like metal!! I am returning this product ASAP !!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

There are so many mixed reviews on this product, I guess I lie in the middle. It's good, it works for me and freshens my breath. I didn't experience any discoloration. I'm going to buy something else, but for the time I used it, it did it's job.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to agree with all the negative reviews about this mouthwash as well. I too experienced the discolouration issue after using this product for about 3 weeks. Completely freaked me out as I take good care of my teeth. Thank the heavens the side effects were not permanent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by NightOwl96

I don't know why everyone is hating on this, but I love it. I like it much better than Scope or Listerine. Those burn and makes your mouth super dry, which causes more bacteria. Crest mouthwash is like my HG mouthwash. My whole family loves it. I have super sensitive gums that bleed now and then and this doesn't make it burn or anything. Will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Calitia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gone is the time where I have to endure a nasty feeling and taste to a mouthwash that does wonders. I also like how it does not dry out my mouth and refreshing because it does not contain alcohol.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by truslow

I wish I could give this product zero lippies. Its that horrible. I always use listerine, but I spent the night at a friend's house and all she had was this stuff. . so I used it. My mouth felt so DIRTY. It was the worst feeling, I would rather have gone to bed having not brushed my teeth than use this.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by brunettebarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Thank you so,so much MUAers. My mom and I had both started to use this mouthwash (got it in a twofer deal at Wal-Mart). It had left funny tastes in my mouth, but I thought it was normal...I'm sorry you all had to go through such a terrible experience (I would probably hide under a rock if my teeth got brown spots) but again thank you for posting your terrible time with this! This is going right in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2009 8:11:00 AM More reviews by TG83

WARNING: Crest causes brown stains on teeth. Google it and you will find tons of information on class action lawsuits.

It actually happened to me. I floss and brush twice a day and after using this my teeth turned brown and the ability to taste was screwed up.

If you use this product STOP and go visit a dentist.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by henwen88

I have Crest Pro-Health Night mouthwash and I have to say, I'm not the hugest fan. It is alcohol free so it's not supposed to burn, but for some reason, it still does. Also, there is no measuring tool in the cap to measure how much mouthwash you use. After using it, these huge white chunks develop and it's nasty to spit out, and they get stuck in my braces. And finally, it claims to give you a cleaner mouth in the A.M. but I've noticed my breath not being too hot when I wake up, even using this nightly.