Ren Omega 3 Nutrifying Facial Serum

4.1

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (source Coconut), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Camelina Sativa (Gold of Pleasure) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Phaeodactylum Tricornotum (Vegetable Plankton) Extract, Bisabolol (source Chamomile), Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

on 2/16/2010 9:06:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I actually received this by accident. I had ordered the Boswellia & Frankincense night cream from Ren's website and got this instead. Rather than going through the hassle of returning it by mail I thought, eh, what the heck. I'll try it. I'm really glad I did. So far I've used this for a week and my skin has been so soft and glow-y. I have acne prone skin and this has not broke me out once. I use it in conjunction with Suki's exfoliating cleanser and the B&F night cream and my skin looks soooo nice. Perfect for winter months that zap the life out of my face. I didn't think the fishy scent was all that bad. If you add Ren's night cream over the top of it you can't even smell it. One word of caution though...you only need a teeeeny tiny bit of this. One pump is too much for my face. I have to carefully pump it out so I get about half a pump, then I warm it between my fingers to help soften it a bit. With how little of this you use this bottle will last a very long time, so even though the $60 price tag is a bit off putting, you have to think about the large amount of product you get. Overall, a very happy accident and I'm glad I kept it!

on 11/25/2009 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is really incredible! My skin was so dry, flaky, red and irritaded and at the same time so dull and it looked unhealthy. And on top of that i had these small bumps in my forhead that just wouldn't dissappear, i tried cleansing masks and all sorts of treatment for impure skin but nothing happened. Turns out my skin had breaked out cause it was so dry. I tried this stuff, and all my troubles went away in less than one week. Can you believe it? Its pricey, but worth every penny! And my skin is so sensitve during these wintermonths, I've allwats had this burning feeling when I go outside, and my foundation cakes and I look pretty bad, with this stuff my skin has cleared up, is completly moisturized and looks healthy! You're supposed to use it at night but I use it during the day as well. Try it!!:)

on 10/24/2009 6:37:00 PM

Eradicates dry skin, redness, dullness. Despite being an oil it sinks in to the skin and isn't really greasy. I love using it in the dead of winter under a super rich cream. Makes my face feel like butter!

on 8/28/2009 5:44:00 AM

This serum gives me a glow. It's super nice when I feel dry and dehydrated. Sometimes I used it alone at night, sometimes with some moisturizer, depending on how dry my face feels. The major drawback is the smell of salmon. (Omega 3?) I get used to it after a while. I might come back to buy this if my search for good-smell serum that works fails. The hydrating power of this serum is stronger than REN rose serum. I feel more moisturized and more glowy.

on 7/23/2009 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Fantastic stuff, I use a prescription Retin A acne treatment that leaves your skin extremely dry and sensitive. This is one of the few things that helps.

on 5/10/2009 7:47:00 AM

Love it! My skin is dry and senstive, and this is just great.

on 10/29/2008 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product for the first time almost 3 years ago. (time flies!) I had received a sample and fell in love with how soft it made my skin. I also felt like overall it just looked 'better'.

I got lazy with using it, my skin is slightly dry, so doesn't normally need the extra boost. Fast forward to about a year after I stopped using it on a regular basis.The weather gets colder, I'm spending time in a new office which has drier air, and my skin is hating the world. Skintone seems dry, lifeless, couple of small breakouts (unusual for me) reddish in some places, requiring foundation daily which is not something normal for me. Usually I use foundation for special events or photographs.

I start using the serum again and all is right with the world. My skin has regained some 'glow', spots are gone, reddish areas are mostly gone (always a bit apparent), skin is soft, and I no longer feel the need for foundation. Love this product!

I am using it at night before bed. I have my last year's bottle which does have that somewhat fishy smell that apparently newer ones don't. So I don't wear it in the day. In the day, I'll use a non-oily serum and Liz Earle's dry skin moisturizer. At night I am using Khiel's Creamy eye treatment and maybe a bit more of the Liz Earle on top of the REN serum if my skin felt dry before.

on 9/3/2008 4:35:00 PM

Ugh. This stuff just made me break out.

I so wanted to like this product. I was all set to order it online and then realized I should probably try out the sample of it I had gotten from Sephora. Good thing I did. After two nights of use, my pores were congested w/ blackheads and I had 6+ whiteheads/blemishes scattered about my face. Turns out the main ingredient is coconut oil, which is highly comedogenic. This feels nothing like a serum; rather, it feels like a thin oil. If you are remotely prone to breakouts/blackheads I would stay away from this product. In all honesty, I think this product is a glorified coconut oil blend, and I'm sure there are far better night treatments out there.

on 7/11/2008 11:03:00 PM

I adore this serum. It is a pleasant smelling oil that leaves a sheen on the skin after application. The oil sinks into the skin by the time I go to bed so no issue there. This makes my skin softer than any other serum I have used. At first, I noticed that I was getting tiny pimples that were easy to extract. These were clogged pores I have been trying to purge for at least a year. Now they are gone for good and my skin is in tip-top shape. I love Ren in general and this is my favorite product.

Popular Moisturizers