April 16, 2014 | 1871 users online

Moisturizers - Ren - Omega 3 Nutrifying Facial Serum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by maureen2

Eradicates dry skin, redness, dullness. Despite being an oil it sinks in to the skin and isn't really greasy. I love using it in the dead of winter under a super rich cream. Makes my face feel like butter!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2009 5:44:00 AM More reviews by duangjais

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This serum gives me a glow. It's super nice when I feel dry and dehydrated. Sometimes I used it alone at night, sometimes with some moisturizer, depending on how dry my face feels. The major drawback is the smell of salmon. (Omega 3?) I get used to it after a while. I might come back to buy this if my search for good-smell serum that works fails. The hydrating power of this serum is stronger than REN rose serum. I feel more moisturized and more glowy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2009 10:11:00 AM More reviews by DR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Fantastic stuff, I use a prescription Retin A acne treatment that leaves your skin extremely dry and sensitive. This is one of the few things that helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Bente

Love it! My skin is dry and senstive, and this is just great.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2008 10:55:00 PM More reviews by NikitaLolita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product for the first time almost 3 years ago. (time flies!) I had received a sample and fell in love with how soft it made my skin. I also felt like overall it just looked 'better'.

I got lazy with using it, my skin is slightly dry, so doesn't normally need the extra boost. Fast forward to about a year after I stopped using it on a regular basis.The weather gets colder, I'm spending time in a new office which has drier air, and my skin is hating the world. Skintone seems dry, lifeless, couple of small breakouts (unusual for me) reddish in some places, requiring foundation daily which is not something normal for me. Usually I use foundation for special events or photographs.

I start using the serum again and all is right with the world. My skin has regained some 'glow', spots are gone, reddish areas are mostly gone (always a bit apparent), skin is soft, and I no longer feel the need for foundation. Love this product!

I am using it at night before bed. I have my last year's bottle which does have that somewhat fishy smell that apparently newer ones don't. So I don't wear it in the day. In the day, I'll use a non-oily serum and Liz Earle's dry skin moisturizer. At night I am using Khiel's Creamy eye treatment and maybe a bit more of the Liz Earle on top of the REN serum if my skin felt dry before.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by fuzzynavy

Ugh. This stuff just made me break out.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2008 3:06:00 PM More reviews by IMAproductwhore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I so wanted to like this product. I was all set to order it online and then realized I should probably try out the sample of it I had gotten from Sephora. Good thing I did. After two nights of use, my pores were congested w/ blackheads and I had 6+ whiteheads/blemishes scattered about my face. Turns out the main ingredient is coconut oil, which is highly comedogenic. This feels nothing like a serum; rather, it feels like a thin oil. If you are remotely prone to breakouts/blackheads I would stay away from this product. In all honesty, I think this product is a glorified coconut oil blend, and I'm sure there are far better night treatments out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by LizaLindsey

I adore this serum. It is a pleasant smelling oil that leaves a sheen on the skin after application. The oil sinks into the skin by the time I go to bed so no issue there. This makes my skin softer than any other serum I have used. At first, I noticed that I was getting tiny pimples that were easy to extract. These were clogged pores I have been trying to purge for at least a year. Now they are gone for good and my skin is in tip-top shape. I love Ren in general and this is my favorite product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by bestfaceforward1

Incredible product... incredible. I have been suffering from flakey dry patchy skin and roseaca for about a year. This is the first product that has actually mousterized my skin and calmed the redness while greatly reducing the patchy dry spots on my cheeks. Literally in 4 days of using this product my skin has transformed in ways that a year of other overly expensive products could do nothing to help me ... amazing I will repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 10:45:00 PM More reviews by mstatonb2

This is a great, very moisturizing serum, that also has some nice healing properties, at least for me. I think it's been repackaged, and is now called Omega 3 Overnight Lipid Renewal Serum, because the ingredients are the same I believe. It's expensive, but it also lasts a really long time. I apply it to any areas of my face that can be dry or sensitive every night or every other night, and it really noursishes my skin and makes it look healthy. I use it at night, with a night cream on top. I have sensitive skin, and it hasn't caused a single problem, and has even diminished some redness. Ren makes some seriously good products.