December 20, 2014 | 901 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Foundation brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap, that's what I have to say. I use it for my mask instead of foundation. And it did the job. After a while, the hair to fall out, I'm only used it for, I think twice

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by lizzliscio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! It really blends my foundation well into my skin effortlessly. It is also the perfect size. It was super cheap only 1 dollar and doesn't shed. The only negative thing i have to say is that the top metal part came off of the bottom wooden part while i was cleaning it but it was easy to fix and hasn't happened again. This was my first foundation brush I've used so i don't have much to compare it to but overall this is a great brush and i highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by EboniBrandon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

As a concealer brush this is perfect. Not too big or small, blends out liquids and creams well and gets into the little nooks and crannies around the nose and eyes. I also use this to apply and blend out cream or liquid based product after contouring my nose.Tried it as a foundation brush but it isn't great for that. Would repurchase for use as a concealer brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Marianaburgos

The powder brush by elf works so much better for foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

I use this to blend out my concealer and it works perfectly. I've never tried to apply foundation with it because I already have a very nice foundation brush, and the bristles on this feel too soft and fluffy for that purpose.

It's only a dollar, so it wont hurt to try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by brooklynbass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great brush for the price! I use this brush to blend under-eye concealer and it seems to blend very nicely. Again, great price so stock up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Very nice soft brush for a dollar. I don't use this for foundation, but I do for concealer. It's stiff enough for heavy or thick concealers and foundations, but soft enough to not tug or pull. It hasn't come loose from the glue or shed and I have had it for 6 months now. Nice quality brush!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by CecilCandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For a dollar I have a couple of these lying around my house. Usually I get these in E.L.F cosmetic kits all the time. It's a very nice brush and I use it to help apply concealer in the morning. I have nothing negative to say about this brush it does its job and is a great deal. Definitely should give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by deerhoof

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Picked this up for $1 as I was sick of using my fingers for my BB cream (Tonymoly Goddess Aura BB Cream). It's not streaky, and seriously reduced the amount of product you need. It's also small, which is awesome, because I have a small face with small nooks and crannies. I usually wind up patting out certain spots with my finger still (under eyes, around lips) but otherwise, it's ideal and making my product go twice as far.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Dunzo0712

I loooove this brush. it was only $1, It's great quality and works fabulously. I bought at target