October 23, 2014 | 1184 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it was nice, but didnt do much for my skin :/

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by edmineralsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using a sample of this scrub for about a week now. The scrub is a soft (clay like texture) ball, you pick out a pea sized amount and add water to form a paste. It is not meant to be used as a cleanser, IMO. It will not lather, therefore does not remove makeup. It is awesome for removing dirt and flaky skin. Leaves my skin feeling so smooth. The only and biggest downside of this product for me is that once I rinse it off, there is still a tacky oily film left on my face, so I have to follow up with just a drop of a gel cleanser to get rid of that. I'd give this scrub a thumbs up because it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean, but the fact that its pricey plus I have to follow up with a cleanser means I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by sdalbey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is definitely my new favourite cleanser! I do have problematic dry, sensitive and acne prone skin so it's hard to find a face wash that works. If i get one for dry/sensitive skin, it breaks me out, if I get one for acne, it makes my face really dry... and the cycle just goes on and on. However, AOBS is AMAZING because the formula leaves my face incredibly soft, doesn't break me out, and never dries my face out. It also always leaves my face bright an glowing. And i love the exfoliating beads in it, because the thoroughly clean my skin and get all the dirt out without drying my skin AT ALL. And on top of that, it smells really nice, like lavender herbs. It's also such a simple recipe, i feel like that's all my face needs instead of all the chemicals in other face washes i've tried. However, if you do have really oily skin I wouldn't use this. Other than that, I'd defiantly recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by intoxicatia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my fav face wash. It's light and easy on the skin. I dislike heavy products so this is awesome for me. Drawback is that it has a short shelf life of 3 months and doesn't work that well for a makeup remover

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

Honestly, I don't understand the hype around this product. My skin is generally on the oily side but this winter it became pretty dry and I had a few dry patches under my eyes and on my cheeks so I decided to pick this up due to all of its great reviews. All this did was make my skin feel a bit softer- it didn't help with the dry patches, it didn't affect my few pimples and redness... I feel like I've had a few more breakouts than usual since using this. Also I find it really hard to actually use- I take a pea size pinch and run it under water, as other reviewers advised, and rub it in my face but it all just crumbles and ends up falling into my sink :( definatley not worth the insane price

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I picked this up because I was getting some dry patches on my face and wanted a gentle exfoliating cleanser that wouldn't cause dryness. This product does work in that capacity. It completely gets rid of all my dry patches and leaves my skin soft and glowing and very even toned. Issue is I found that with continued use I was getting more blackheads and some mild breakouts. The breakouts were nothing too extreme just a few pimples here and there that cleared up fairly quickly. I'm not sure I would repurchase this even though I did really like the look of my skin right after use, healthy, glowy and moisturized without having used any moisturizer. I would recommend this to anyone who does not have acne prone skin. I may go back to trying this in the winter when my skin gets very dry. There is something very nice about this cleanser, I don't want to give up on it. Put it as a "would not repurchase" for now and I'm going to try other cleansers by Lush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Natitashii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim online and i am so happy i did! It smells so good and it makes my skin feel amazing. I use it in the shower and my face feels so much softer and nicer now. Can't recommend this enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by CroatBoat

You shouldn't expect this to take off your makeup, but if you need a morning cleanser to get rid of flakes and moisturize your face this is excellent. Kinda pricey for the amount IMO since this is easily DIY-able.

ALSO: I've seen some silly little girls write that there were bugs in their package. Please learn what lavender is. That's what it looks like when its dried.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Marisglady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Looveeee! Bought a few days ago and I'm in love! Mild, lightly exfoliating, really moisturizing light cleanser! Love the slightly weird concept of a paste as cleanser, is full of almonds and almond oil so it's basically an oil cleanser, but better. Leaves a slight moisturizing residue that's lovely and smells really fresh, like smashed lavender flowers! lol. Thought it was strong at first, and I'm not a fan of lavender but got hooked and now I can't wait to apply it. It's also calming to my skin and has healing properties. My skin looks and feels great! Amazing for people with normal or slightly combo skin ( my case). I use it with Vanishing cream, wich is also amazing , so light , moisturizing but not greasy! Balances my skin greatly! Big, BIG complaint though: it's valid for three months. Ok, right? Sounds fair? But when I bought mine I only had 3 weeks to use!!! So pay attention to the expiration date, ohtherwise it's just a waiste! Angry at LUSH. Feeling almost fooled by whoever sold it to me. I'm not used to buying fresh cosmetics that expires so quickly, specially if it's still on the shelf with only 20 more days to go! Now what!?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I like the way this makes my skin feel immediately after using it.
As for real results I didn't see anything to write home about.
Definitely not a cleanser so please dont use it as such. This is more of a unnecessary treatment and gentle exfoliator. More of a pampering product. Something to take a time out for your self and just relax.
Of course skin feels smooth and soft after -you are exfoliating and using an oil as well.
I say try a homemade scrub using some sugar and almond or olive oil and your skin will feel just as soft.
I love my oilive oil, brown sugar scrub, with a tad of lemon juice. Makes my skin super soft, exfoiliates very well, helps with tone, and you can make a ton for the price of a small amount of this product.