December 22, 2014 | 1875 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in the 2013 Superstars set from Sephora. I was glad to see it in the $75 dollar set, it is 27 individually. I find both to be universal products. I am fair and Laguna works for me. I might go as far as to say I like it more than Hula. Orgasm is a great warm flush. I recieve many compliments when I wear these products. I love the glowjng duo. May have to purchase the larger individual sizes eventually. Only downside the packaging gets so dirty, so quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by ChelChelJelly19

This product is suitable for all skin tones and the colours are well pigmented. The bronzer is not muddy or orange at all and is definitely in my happy middle and the best thing is that it is buildable. The blush is the best colour ever and I would repurchase the duo as if is amazing.

On the other hand, the price is a little expensive but it is kinda worth it but what brings it down is that the packaging (is sleek but...) gets really dirty and it has partially broken but it's okay as the product is good so it's forgiving. It lasted for a long time and I have hit pan on it and I am going to repurctuse within the next few days

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought this a few days ago and I'm very happy. The colors are beautiful, pigmented and VERY blendable which is a huge plus in my opinion! But a bit pricey so I'd recommend trying it out in a store before buying.

UPDATE - After a week of wearing Orgasm and Laguna, I have noticed that the apples of my cheeks are red and bumpy. I think I may be sensitive to some of the ingredients in the Orgasm blush. It's a shame because I really loved the color... I'm going to see if my skin clears up after not wearing it for a couple of days. If so, I'll be returning the duo and just purchasing the Laguna bronzer. (The redness/bumps are only in the spots where I apply blush, the areas where I contour are fine) Only getting use out of one of the products is not worth $41.

UPDATE: I returned this duo and just bought the single of Laguna, which worked out for me. Also: I noticed that my single of Laguna seams creamier and more pigmented than the one in my duo.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received the Orgasm Laguna Duo for Christmas from my sister. I have pale skin, with a warm olivey tone. As far as orgasm & laguna being universally flattering shades, I do agree both are flattering to my skin tone and make me look more awake and less dead especially in the winter! My only complaints are that neither one lasts for more than 5-7 hours and in certain lights the glitter in orgasm can be a bit obnoxious. Other wise I really like both products and would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Alanna84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Laguna is an excellent shade for me. I have that particular shade of olive skin that most bronzers look muddy on, or else they just won't show up. Laguna shows up but is natural looking. I'm not a fan of obvious 'glam' looking bronzers, I like the subtlety of this.

Orgasm is not a disaster on me, but I am disappointed in it. None of the supposed peachiness shows on me - just pinkness. It's a pretty colour, but pinker than I would like. I am going to try Gina or Taj next probably.

Packaging is fine. I will definitely buy Laguna again, but not Orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by leandraheartsmakeup

This is my HG blush/bronzer. It's a bit pricey but I absolutely love it! Both shades really compliment a lot of skin tones, including mine. I use Laguna to contour my cheeks, jawline, and nose. It does the job while looking natural. Orgasm, despite the odd name, is a gorgeous shimmery peachy pink color! It's so pretty and gives me sort of a glow because of the shimmer. The duo has lasted me forever! It costs around $45 I believe but it will last you a lifetime! This duo is my favorite blush and bronzer ever! Definitely recommend this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

I got this with the Nars Wicked Attraction set. I, too caved in on this cult classic. The set duo is a mini size so I have to use smaller blush brush that fits the pan. But it`s nice for travels. Orgasm is a micro gold specked peach color which I really love. (For reference I`m NC37). Its not very pigmented but buildable. I go very light handed on my cheek bone. It provides a nice healthy glow and sheen, like a flush of color. But too much product makes my pores look enlarged. The blush lasted me all day while driving under the sun and heat. Layering with a lil Orgasm illuminator also helps accentuate the sheen (but careful! might look oily). I would wear Orgasm as day/night blush since the gold flecks are micro mini and reflect light nicely. I dun find this a glitter bomb/disco ball at all. Orgasm also reminds me of Mary Kay`s shy blush, a good dupe.

Laguna seems sheer but u can build color. I use this on the hollows of my cheeks. This technique gives me this "slimming effect" on my face. I kinda like it. I`m a Smashbox bronzer fan but I`m starting to love Laguna.

This is nothing like the Elf duo. The colors, texture and pigment differ entirely. The bronzer in ELF appears muddy on me and is highly pigmented. The blush, on other hand, is pinker.

Overall, I like the classy Nars logo. I also like the rubberized packaging designed for better grip/handling and the sleek matte black finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The bronzer & blush are both beautiful colors. I bought this on a limb because of the priced but I ended up liking it. Here lately tho I find the blush is getting hard to blend and comes off as really shimmery which I'm not a big fan of.! They are both hard to blend. I much rather buy elfs than spend the money of this when I could get Better quality from something cheaper

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by madisonbreuer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am an avid buyer of the NARS laguna bronzer for awhile and I love. It's expensive and runs out quickly but is the perfect find for contouring and seems to match even my fair skin tone though it comes in one color.

As for the Orgasm blush, I love the color. However, I prefer buying it in the stick version because of it's dewier finish and also stays on better through out the day.

Either way got lots of compliments while wearing both!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by handfulofgoo

Those people who think the elf one is exactly the same are so wrong! The elf bronzer is more pigmented, and kinda muddy looking. The elf blush is also more peachy as opposed to orgasm which is pink- gold.