April 18, 2014 | 983 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The bronzer & blush are both beautiful colors. I bought this on a limb because of the priced but I ended up liking it. Here lately tho I find the blush is getting hard to blend and comes off as really shimmery which I'm not a big fan of.! They are both hard to blend. I much rather buy elfs than spend the money of this when I could get Better quality from something cheaper

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by madisonbreuer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am an avid buyer of the NARS laguna bronzer for awhile and I love. It's expensive and runs out quickly but is the perfect find for contouring and seems to match even my fair skin tone though it comes in one color.

As for the Orgasm blush, I love the color. However, I prefer buying it in the stick version because of it's dewier finish and also stays on better through out the day.

Either way got lots of compliments while wearing both!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by handfulofgoo

Those people who think the elf one is exactly the same are so wrong! The elf bronzer is more pigmented, and kinda muddy looking. The elf blush is also more peachy as opposed to orgasm which is pink- gold.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgeek5353

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Why pay 40 dollars when u can go get a 3 dollar one from elf. Same exact products no difference guys ur paying for the name not the use, dont buy it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Misskirkk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just getting into using the more expensive makeup, I'm used to drugstore makeup anything by physicans formula. Well imagine my surprise after deciding to try this as a first step in my new makeup kit. I absolutely love the way it looks on me! I love the Laguna bronzed being a dark bronzed with no orange. And the orgasm making my skin look pleasantly blushed. I'm definitely sold to this. I ordered albatross and I'm awaiting it,

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by StrangeLight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am an NC30 (or Light 4/Deauville in Nars foundation) and this duo is great for my skin tone. Laguna's a perfect bronzer or contour for a light, neutral skin tone but it's probably not dark enough for anyone with medium or darker skin. Orgasm is a lovely, flattering shade, but I did have some problems. When I first started using Orgasm, I found that it made my cheeks look like they had tiny pimples all over them. I don't have perfect skin, but I NEVER break out on my cheeks. I ditched a rather old, rather mediocre cheek brush and I bought a high quality real hair cheek brush. Now when I apply the blush, I work the product into my skin with small, buffing circles. Not only has that eliminated the appearance of those unsightly bumps, but the blush looks even better when it's really worked into the skin! It gives a really natural "from within" flush to the skin and it looks FLAWLESS.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by FloweryCheese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a woman of color with NC44 skin, yellow-toned.

Laguna does not show up on me at all!

Orgasm is nice, but not a huge step up from the Jane blushes I normally use. Overall, meh.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by elles143

I've been wanting to buy this for awhile and even bought its cheaper dupe from E.L.F. but to be honest, I felt the E.L.F. one was a bit ... much. The colours were nice but just not for everyday wear.

Back to the NARS duo, I finally decided to splurge and on my NC25ish skin, it gives a very nice subtle glow to my skin. The bronzer is a very natural looking matte colour and the blush is a lovely peachy colour that is quite shimmery when you swatch it but when I apply it on my cheeks, it's not very shimmery at all.

I love the packaging of this product and it is especially great for travel because it contains both blush and bronzer and comes with a nice mirror as well.

At $50CDN, it is quite pricey but you do get the full sized (0.16oz) blush included which is $32 by itself. The full-sized bronzer is 0.28oz vs the 0.16oz in this duo, but the bronzer is usually $39 on itself so I think if these are your colours, it's a good value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

i would buy laguna again in the full size, but i already have peechykeen in MAC that i think is similar to Orgasm.
$24 at Sephora. no smell.
laguna i didnt think would be good on me because it looks very dirty when swatched but it looks so beautiful. the shimmer isnt too noticeable and the pigment is great. i like how with the duo i could try both products and i did like them both. its a great way to get people to buy the full amount product.
orgasm is a peachy-pink colour with a gold shimmer in it that isnt too big either. it is flattering aswell when i put it on. i am NC35 skin tone in MAC.
black nars compact with a mirror in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by asdfghjklnicah

I was never planning on buying this, but got it on clearance for $10
I love it. the bronzer fits my skin tone perfectly, and the golden shimmer in the blush looks great on camera.