April 16, 2014 | 1442 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - I Love Love

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Lea79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really dislike this scent. To me it smells real bitter. Kinda rotten. Reminds me of Yves Rocher Naturelle. But the Yves Rocher smells slightly better since its more woodsy.
It doesn't smell like Light Blue at all to me. Light Blue is fresh and lemony. This is bitter and musky.
The bottle is cute. Very young...and happy...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by HarrietJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Most amazing perfume! It smells like summer. I get so many compliments when I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by marysmith93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loveee I love love :) This product is fun to wear and smells incredible. Ive been going off of the same bottle for over a year now and I'm still not to the bottom; a little goes a long way. My favorite scent ever. I gave it a perfect trifecta of 5's. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by xxedelweiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

just like the name. i, love, love! smells citrus, orange, fresh.. i was using it everyday during school, but somewhere i stopped. the only complain i have is the cap, where mine got broken.. why am i not using this anymore?! i should get back using this bcs this was my signature smell x

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Colourpop

I like this! It does smell a lot like D&G Light Blue (I can't believe some people are saying it doesn't, initially it smells almost exactly the same!) but with a hint more grapefruit. I used to wear Light Blue a lot but then too many people wore it so I gave it away. I was in the mood for a citrussy scent so I thought I would try this. It is available online quite cheaply. Initally all I could smell was Light Blue, but a grapefruit element quickly followed. It stays in this mix of Light Blue with added citrus fruits for a while but the dry down is slightly more floral and musky than Light Blue. To be honest I find that the Light Blue drydown is better but this scent is very pleasant. My boyfriend thought this smelt really good which is typical, he doesn't really like any of my exotic scents but a lemony one pleases him :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells gross. I bought it because people compared it to Light Blue..well I don't think so >.> The opening smells like rotten fruit/air freshener and doesn't last long either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is one of my old favourites. It starts of with a bright kick of citrus that is quite refreshing. In amongst the citrus notes, there's this slight creamy sort of scent - like baby powder? I dunno, but whatever it is, I like it. Not as earthy or grassy as some people claim it to be. Reminds me of Summer and if you liked D&G Light Blue, you'll like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 4:41:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells citrusy and slightly sweet. I love it!

I have this and the Moschino Cheap and Chic light clouds and they both have impressive staying power.

It lasts throughout the day, fades only slightly. I spritz once on my wrists and spritz once on my neck then dab with my wrist to transfer some to the other side of my neck.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by XxDeathXAngelxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This perfume is my signature scent. Tested it out one day at Sephora and just had to have it. Has a nice light citrus scent that isn't over powering. Love it. It's a little on the pricy side but hey most good perfume is. I really enjoy the bottle itself too, cute and original, although the cap doesn't stay on perfectly all the time.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by CarlyR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff reeks! I bought it based on the good reviews and it just didn't work for me. It's a very sharp citrus with a somewhat grassy smell to it. Too lemony for my taste. It smells similar to D&G Light Blue, which I also wasn't a big fan of. But Light Blue is a much better scent.