July 31, 2014 | 1634 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - Cheap and Chic I Love Love

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I think this was the first perfume I ever used up. I switch up my scents a lot, but I always found myself reaching for this one. I Love Love is a great, citrusy perfume that isn't overpowering but will definitely be noticed.
On my skin, I definitely pick up on the grapefruit in the beginning. The top notes are very fruity and make this a great daytime scent for the spring and summer. But this is not a cliché fruity perfume. The base notes contain musk and pepper, which give this a nice kick as it dries down without turning this into a completely different fragrance. It keeps its happy, fruity scent but becomes a little more seductive. I really appreciate that this perfume lasts long enough that I can actually smell the base notes. It seems like so many perfumes these days fade after a few hours and don't even have those nice faded down notes.
This is definitely on my buy again list, but I think I'll have to order it online since I haven't seen it anywhere in years. If you like complex citrusy scents (and adorable bottles!), this is for you.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by kareemashakur

I really like the scent, however, it carries with me ALL DAY. I spray the doorway with this and also the cheapy Sexy Musk, and it is lighter, and more comparative to light blue

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

With all the D&G Light Blue around me, I remembered something smelling similar and revisited I Love Love. Light Blue is similar yes, BUT I am one of those who cannot stand that scent on me. It is way too sharp and acrid and just ends up smelling like a cleaning product. I Love Love had a distinct mellow orange note and a creamier drydown. This scent is really fresh and juicy. BUT, the staying power is atrocious. I really can't smell a thing after 2 hours, which is sad from an EDT (B&BW body spray does better). Also, I hate the bottle and name, so blasé and kitschy. I would probably buy a rollerball or a tiny bottle of this if the mood struck but probably not...

*EDIT 6.1.12: This fragrance VANISHES after one hour. I can't find a trace of it on my skin. Very disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Lea79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really dislike this scent. To me it smells real bitter. Kinda rotten. Reminds me of Yves Rocher Naturelle. But the Yves Rocher smells slightly better since its more woodsy.
It doesn't smell like Light Blue at all to me. Light Blue is fresh and lemony. This is bitter and musky.
The bottle is cute. Very young...and happy...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by HarrietJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Most amazing perfume! It smells like summer. I get so many compliments when I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by marysmith93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loveee I love love :) This product is fun to wear and smells incredible. Ive been going off of the same bottle for over a year now and I'm still not to the bottom; a little goes a long way. My favorite scent ever. I gave it a perfect trifecta of 5's. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by xxedelweiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

just like the name. i, love, love! smells citrus, orange, fresh.. i was using it everyday during school, but somewhere i stopped. the only complain i have is the cap, where mine got broken.. why am i not using this anymore?! i should get back using this bcs this was my signature smell x

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Colourpop

I like this! It does smell a lot like D&G Light Blue (I can't believe some people are saying it doesn't, initially it smells almost exactly the same!) but with a hint more grapefruit. I used to wear Light Blue a lot but then too many people wore it so I gave it away. I was in the mood for a citrussy scent so I thought I would try this. It is available online quite cheaply. Initally all I could smell was Light Blue, but a grapefruit element quickly followed. It stays in this mix of Light Blue with added citrus fruits for a while but the dry down is slightly more floral and musky than Light Blue. To be honest I find that the Light Blue drydown is better but this scent is very pleasant. My boyfriend thought this smelt really good which is typical, he doesn't really like any of my exotic scents but a lemony one pleases him :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells gross. I bought it because people compared it to Light Blue..well I don't think so >.> The opening smells like rotten fruit/air freshener and doesn't last long either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is one of my old favourites. It starts of with a bright kick of citrus that is quite refreshing. In amongst the citrus notes, there's this slight creamy sort of scent - like baby powder? I dunno, but whatever it is, I like it. Not as earthy or grassy as some people claim it to be. Reminds me of Summer and if you liked D&G Light Blue, you'll like this.