September 22, 2014 | 1215 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Youki-Hi Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by plumski

Youki-Hi is awesome.

Smells like a divine, floral, strong, beautiful, jasmine heaven.

The peach coloring makes my bath a pretty orange, peachy sunset.

I love the gold glitter and the little tumbleweeds ...lol, was a tad bit annoying..but nothing to gripe about.

It was super moisturizing but next time..i'll be using this right before bedtime the jasmine scent lingers on my body and makes me super sleepy!

Overall, i would totally buy this again! One of my favs!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 8:15:00 AM More reviews by sushibuns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my favorite bomb the smell is heavenly

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 9:12:00 PM More reviews by hallospaceboy

Youki-Hi is definitely one of my favorite bombs! I usually hate jasmine, but the jasmine in here was soft and fragrant and tempered by the lovely ylang ylang. The bomb itself is absolutely gorgeous and left my bathwater a soft peachy-pink shade. Truly indulgent, and I would definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 11:05:00 PM More reviews by fuzzzybunny

This is one of my favorite bath bombs. It is second only to Butterball.

The smell was great -- I love jasmine! The sparkles are actually great, unlike some of the other LUSH products that have sparkles.

The scent stayed on you for hours, even after I slept. This is wonderful, please try asap!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2007 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Jaxappella

I love Jasmine, so taking this home was a no brainer. It turned my bath into a lovely peachy pink, glittery, girly delight. The smell was a little strong at first but settled as the bomb fizzed out. I was scared that the glitter was going to be too chunky and sticky but it was subtle and made the water all sparkly. The one complaint is that the bits of flower were a little large and stuck to me. I felt super feminine as I soaked and loved that even after showering the glitter off and washing my hair I still smelled Jasmine-y. I kept smelling my hair all day!

EDIT: After my initial bomb I bought a second one and regretted it. It was so strong that it gave me a migraine. My bathroom smelled like it for days. It didn't have the same natural jasmine smell...it smelled too perfumey! I wonder if I got a bad one, but it turned me off enough that I think Youki-Hi and I must part ways.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2007 9:25:00 PM More reviews by opie1

I buy this all the time. If you love jasmine this is beautiful. Reminds me of hot summers spent in india as a child.
Truly worth it. Authentic, heady - everytime I use this I float into bed in a fragrant trance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 7:11:00 PM More reviews by doombloom

This is my favorite bath bomb! It smells absolutely wonderful, the little golden sparkles are lovely, it makes your hair and skin soft, the flowers floating around in the tub are great, and even though it's only a one time use product the price is still pretty good. ($5.50 in Portland, OR.) I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2007 4:46:00 PM More reviews by elsiewright

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has got to be the sexiest bath bomb in existence. The scent of jasmine is very strong, but I love that, it makes my skin smell gorgeous for the rest of the afternoon. I always have a Youki-Hi bath bomb in my bath before I go on a date or somewhere special, it makes me feel good.
After the fizz has died down the water is a peachy colour with little golden sparkles and clover-type flowers floating around. It's heaven.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by angc121

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most GORGEOUS ballistic ever!!!! If you want to feel pretty and feminine and totally pampered - this is the bath bomb for you!!!! This was the first LUSH product I ever tried and it made me a total convert, and dare I say it addict!!!! You do have to love Jasmine to love this bomb otherwise it will be way too strong a scent for you though. This has the same scent as Flying Fox shower gel and temple balm.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2007 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

OMG. THIS IS THE WORST BOMB I"VE EVER TRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WARNING! smells good solid form but once dropped into the water it takes on a mix like none other. A mix between PISS, NURSING HOME, OLD PEOPLE, MOTH BALLS, and those deoderizing white things you hang on the inside of your toilet bowl. EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW. The scent lasted on my skin for two days even when i tried to drown myself in body spray. Even my boyfriend told me i smelled like old people. What a total waste of money. The bath water was visually pretty but i had a huge migraine The whole bath experience was just uncomfortable. The little flower things were also pinching me the whole time. Left my skin horribly dry and itchy. I wouldn't wish the stinch on my worst enemy. Doesn't smell like any Jasmine i've ever smelled before eeeewwww.