November 23, 2014 | 2033 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Anti-Perspirant

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

I absolutely love Dove deodorants. I think they smell pretty feminine(?) haha, and they work. So why not right?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by evonneSTYLE

Price 2 ( 3.00CAN )
Packaging 5
Repurchase Nope

----------------------

I have the Dove Cool Essentials in cucumber and green tea.
I don't perspire much so its good that purpose.
The packaging is quite standard, but I really love how there is a dove imprint on the top of the deoderant.
I also loooooved the cucumber and green tea smell in the store.
But when I got home.. It smelled more like cheap soap.
Ewww. D:
Oh how beautiful when the wind blows and you get a soft wift of soap..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

I Love Dove deodarants......they work perfect for me, and they are light and fresh, I always use the original scent which to me smells amazing and does a perfect job of protecting. I don't sweat alot so I want something light and this does the job perfectly and it makes my underarms really soft to and the price is perfect :)

Edit.....this didn't end up being my favorite, I went back to Degree but a different scent which didn't irritate me...this was just staining my clothes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by lelynator

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't like this product.It just doesn't work for me or anybody in my family!
I don't reccommend this for somebody who sweats a lot!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was on a natural stinit and ran out of my beloved Dove deoderant. I decided to try an organic brand, which wasn't too bad.... but it truely didn't give me the same fresh clean feeling that I get when I wear Dove. So I caved and bought my one and only Dove Orginal Clean scented Invisible Solid stick at Target and I shall never look back to any other deoderant. It leaves my pits soft, moisturized, and irritation free... even after shaving. It smells divine. It melts into my skin and doesn't give me white marks on my clothing. And it even has a lower amount of that aluminum chemical in it when compared to other deoderants. So, even if I'm not on my organinc/natural stint anymore, at least I'm using one of the safer non-natural products on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by shana04

I won't use any other brand of deodorant anymore. I used to get bumps and irritation on my underarms from shaving, but it cleared up almost immediately when I started using Dove a few years ago. The skin on my underarms has been clear and smooth ever since, even though I shave there every single day. I've tried several different scents/varieties of Dove deodorant other the years, and they all work equally well for me. As for wetness and odor protection, I've never had any problems. It might not be strong enough for someone with severe problems in that area, but I would say it is more than sufficient for most women. I currently use the Ultimate Clear Sensitive Skin kind, which is fragrance free, but it still seems to prevent odor. I like that kind because some of the scents can be too strong for my taste (the Powder scented ones will make you smell like baby powder all day... but maybe some people like that?). My only other negative comment would be that it can leave white marks on your clothes, but the benefits it provides for my skin far outweigh that. Anyway, the white marks aren't bad enough that it gets on tank tops or anything. It just tends to leave small white marks inside T-shirts sometimes... but even that can be prevented if you are careful to wipe off excess deodorant from your skin before you get dressed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought I would only be able to use one anti-persperant/deodorant ever... but I was wrong. This ties with Secret. I like this product a lot!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2008 11:59:00 PM More reviews by BRANDI7013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For some reason- this stuff doesn't work for me. It smells awesome but it just doesn't do the job!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by suey421

This is what I use all the time. I like Dove because they embrace the beauty of real women. I know that is just their advertising campaign they use to try to make money but I prefere their approach to other companies trying to make me feel like I need to be something other than myself and their product will help me change who I am. Anyways, this products works fairly well. I dont stink which is obviously important and I dont sweat as much as I imagine I would without deodorant but I do notice I still sweat a little while wearing this. However, I dont smell like sweat which matters far more to me. Beware of deodorant marks when wearing this. Its not one of those invisible deodorants and it will show up on your clothes if your not careful. All in all its a solid product that does its job.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Laera

I've been using this anti-perspirant/deodorant for years. I love it. It works great on me. It keeps me dry and smelling fresh. My underarm area is soft and smooth. On me, this is soothing especially when I get a razor burn. For me, there isn't any other that can compare. NOTE: The one I use is the reg white solid (powder scented). So it does leave a white residue which is especially obvious on black or dark clothes. When I need a clear gel deodorant I use Secret brand.