July 30, 2014 | 1024 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub-invigorating- OIL FREE

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by ilikehearts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think this product is very invigorating at all. Maybe it's just because my skin isn't sensitive at all and very used to a stronger exfoliation. So if you have very tough built skin like mine its a no go!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by prcsillusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a great product to use a few times a week to exfoliate your skin. It makes your face feel really smooth. You only need, and should use a *little bit*. By that I mean like a pea sized amount. Any more would be overkill and might irritate your skin. The smell is pleasant and doesn't smell like you're using a lot of chemicals. The price is really low. Definitely worth your money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Invigorating is right, this really leaves the face feeling refreshed! This is my HG scrub for my combo skin. Highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by ILuvyorkies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This product smells good and I only paid $1 for the little sample bottle!! Although it's oil free, I find it's very harsh on my face. I am very careful with this product on my skin as it's really abrasive so I take my time. I like to use it more as a body scrub. I also think it broke out my face a little bit so I only use it about once or twice a week! The particles in this product can do some harm to your face, as it's basically tearing it apart : / body scrub for sure !!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

Lovely!!! Perfect! Wonderful!! This really scrubs, you won't be disappointed if you have oily skin!! :) Love this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by blackprincessxo

Omg wow!!! I love this scrub because it does what it says and best of all it cleared my pimples and made my skin oh so smooth. I wouldn't sugest using it every day every other day is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2009 3:29:00 AM More reviews by hailung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the texture is absolutely wonderful, i've never seen any scrubs with this wonderful texture, it's very very very nice, it's very grainy though... so because not to scrub too hard. it's excellent.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by MissMisfitMary

Its okay, but its a bit harsh, I don't think my delicate face skin needs this much sandpapery abrasion. Smells ok and didn't make me break out but its kind of just painful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2008 5:05:00 AM More reviews by blumenshine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product for many reasons: first of all-it is SO affordable! Secondly-it has a very nice texture and leave my skin feeling so clean.
It has also really helped my little whiteheads and blackheads.
Wonderful exfoliator; just be gentle and only use a little bit.

I also like using it on the rest of my body.

Recommend highly if you don't have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After using Benefit's Honey Scrub for years, I wanted to come back to this one, which I used as a teenager.
Since my skin is oilier and more acne prone, I bought the oil free version. This scrub is amazing for the little price. Right after using this once, my skin is noticeably cleaner and smooth. This is really great for oily and acne prone skin because it's oil free and won't clog your pores.
One point less because it might be too harsh to use it every day, plus this might not be ideal for sensitive skin.
Otherwise, it's a great scrub.
UPDATE: Now I am using this every second day, and the irritation is gone, but my skin got smoother. That means 5 lippies for this product because it is much better than many expensive scrubs and it does what it says.