Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

on 2/5/2015 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for years and still get compliments all the time. I discovered it from my best friend in high school(many years back). I remember whenever we went out clubbing, bar hopping, fashion shows, the mall, nail salons etc, people would always stop in their tracks, back peddle and ask her what product was making her smell so good. It was really weird. She got hit on non-stop. When I started using it, the same thing happened to me. I got a little dose of beauty that people wanted to be a part of and it felt amazing. Who knew a perfume could do that.

As for the scent itself, It has a very distinct smell that can be as soft or strong as you please, depending on how much you put on. The smallest amount will last a long time and can be smelled from across a room but not too strong up close, either. It is a soft burst of flowers that you will find no name for. Naturally, my clothes, my bed sheets, my skin and hair smell like this but it is subtle. My friends and family notice and they always ask why it smells so good. Without daily use of this perfume, there is still has a subtle linger.

If you want something lovely and impressive for anytime, anywhere then I highly recommend trying this out. It's pricey but if you want to indulge on a perfume, I would choose this one.

on 2/2/2015 11:19:00 PM

I wanted to hate it. Seemed that every vacuous celebrity says this is the perfume they wear. Well, I don't want to smell like Cheryl Fernandez Versini or some 20 year old in a soap opera so I avoided it but one day I thought....."I wonder" And that, dear readers began my obsession with Flowerbomb. It's sweeter than I would normally wear (my signature scent is Molecule01) but it's wonderfully addictive. I love trawling the beauty department at Harvey Nichols looking for unusual (i.e not everyone you meet will be wearing the same thing) perfumes but this......I just don't care that it's become so popular. I love it, I wear it and at the end of the day, isn't that what it's all about?

Lovely night time scent. It smells amazing but it is a little heavy so a little goes a long way. It is pricey though. Overall, a nice scent and not many people wear it so I like that.

on 1/5/2015 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this on a whim on Groupon (3.4oz for $100 which was a steal!). Glad I did because I really like this fragrance. It is sweet with a hint of floral, contrary to its name. I expected a "flowerbomb" but much to my suprise it wasnt and that is ok since Im not big on floral scents. This actually has a very similar base to Si by Giorgio Armani. Maybe that is why I like it very much it remind me of Si with a twist.

on 12/29/2014 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

The name flowerbomb made me think I'd get an explosion of flowers. I expected it to be floral, different & interesting. Instead I get the usual opening of fruit & sugar. The sweet fruity blast is joined by a touch of non specific floral note that does nothing to reduce the sweetness of this concoction. Then there is a tiny hint of green notes that "freshen" the sweet, fruity sugar, a shampoo-ey note that further adds to the overrall clean feeling. The drydown is your usual vanillic amber drydown with the super clean non dirty non earthy neutered patchouli. This smells like your usual fruity floral. Light on the fruity, high on the sugar with a shampoo "clean "fresh" drydown. Viktor & Rolf should have called this "sugar bomb" I think that name is more apt

on 12/18/2014 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I was bought this perfume as an 18th birthday present by my daughter-less uncle, and the best that I can say is that it's alright. It's by no means a bad scent, just incredibly sugary and sweet - not necessarily my type. However, most of my friends and coworkers really do love the smell of it, and the packaging is understated and pretty.

on 11/29/2014 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I first bought this perfume when it came out in 2005 and I've been in love with it ever since. Although I do wear other perfumes occasionally, this is the only one that I feel comfortable wearing during the day and at night!

on 11/13/2014 2:23:00 PM

I like the fragrance well enough, but dang it gave me a huge headache!! I don't know why, it is not a terrible strong smell or overpowering or anything. Pity because I do like the fragrance. Had it not given me a migraine I would have given this 3 or 4 stars. In the end I like the fragrance well enough but because it gave me a headache I had to take off a lippie or two, plus the price also made me take off a lippie.....IMO there are similar or comparable scents out there for less price.

on 11/8/2014 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Received a sample of this from Sephora, and the scent is floral and attractive with a splash of vanilla. I like it a lot, but can't tell yet whether it might be overly sweet. If not for the astronomical price, I might actually consider buying it.

on 11/6/2014 5:06:00 PM

I just a got a sample of Flowerbomb from Sephora & couldn't wait to try it because everyone raves about it. WELL I was instantly annoyed because it brings a flashback of a girl at the gym who apparently doused herself in this "fragrance" (I was thinking it was every single spray they have in walmart..) just the most sickening OVERPOWERING sweet powder yuck smell ... & It does NOT get AT ALL better when ur sweating like a pig either. I'm not exaggerating, one night it brought on the worst migraine of my life, not headache.. Migraine; curled up on edge of the bed holding my head, crying, vomiting & praying for death or sleep .. Whatever decided to come first. Thank god she seems to have found another gym & is victimizing other people w/this horrible vanilla syrup sickly odor that stinks up the room. Needless to say I will not be buying.... Yuck

Popular Fragrances