December 22, 2014 | 972 users online

Other - Crest - Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by SZQueue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well who'da thunk- a near-5-star rating for a Crest product on MU! I don't even know how I ran into the reviews for this stuff but so glad I gave the stuff a try. I have to say my teeth haven't felt this slick and smooth for years even with my beloved Sonicare. I've really come to dislike saccharine-containing toothpastes and even the GoSmile products have left me cold... but RAVES for Crest w/Scope.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2008 9:50:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

i'm so grateful i bought a load of these. i got a 2 pack of this toothpaste with the oral b vitalizer tooth brush for $2 at walmart. this toothpaste cleaned my mouth and leaves it feeling very clean. my teeth feel so smooth and squeeky clean. it's very minty. in the short time i've used it, i think it actually does whiten, but i dont have high expectations in terms of end results. i gave my friend 2 boxes of this. when i saw her another time, i was using her washroom and saw that she had both tubes open (between her, her boyfriend and young son) one was clogged beyond belief of the toothpaste. i was so disgusted and wanted to slap her. this is how much i like this toothpaste.
i would definitely recommend this to everyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2008 3:19:00 PM More reviews by laurennyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this based on all the positive reviews that said they saw after the first use. I have been using this for over a week, 2 times a day and my teeth are not any whiter. I do like the way it leaves my mouth so fresh. If it weren't for that I would rate it as a 1.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 4:16:00 AM More reviews by dorkiexcici

i've been using this for a pretty long time. and i love it. use it everyday. keeps my mouth clean and noticeably white. (fyi: i drink coffee so i'm surprised this toothpaste will make a difference) also. my bf who smokes and drinks coffee started using this. with consistent use, his teeth did make a huge improvement, espcially his breath. lol..also his teeth did have some subtle white to it too. i'd rather use this everyday when bleach my teeth & weaken my enamel. haha. i would definitely buy more

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2008 7:39:00 AM More reviews by kingspanky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Sorry to bring down the GPA a bit, but I just don't think that it whitens as well as other toothpastes I've used (e.g., Crest Whitening Effects Night). But I will use it alternating, just because it makes my mouth feel great; the scope smell stays for quite a while. And it does whiten to a degree.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2008 10:53:00 AM More reviews by tanyaw168

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I also stumbled across this product on MUA and decided to give it a shot. I mean, I need toothpaste no matter what, right? So I may as well pick this one up.
I am truly floored by this toothpaste. It is the only toothpaste I've ever used where I acutally noticed a difference in my teeth's whiteness. Crazy. I've only been using it for about a week, but this morning I actually thought to myself "man, my teeth look whiter!".
Yay! So happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 6:40:00 PM More reviews by hmag7386

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually stumbled on the MUA reviews of this product by accident and the amazing score had me curious. Without hestiation I scooped a two-pack of this toothpaste up and have been using it for almost a week now. WOW WOW and triple WOW. After just ONE overnight use I noticed a huge difference. I just about did a double-take in the mirror. The results are just brilliant and the taste is just as great. Very refreshing and clean. My teeth feel more clean than ever after using this also, and it stays that way even after eating. I am really floored by this. I find myself looking forward to brushing my teeth and brushing them for longer because I enjoy it so much, haha... never thought that would ever happen, but this is an HG x 10 for me. I trust Crest in general because I've had whitening success with their Whitestrips (but had to stop using because of pain), and after using this toothpaste it seals the deal. I trust them completely. Thank you Crest for making Whitening + Scope... and don't you dare discontinue it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by kiwiwood

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yep, this'n's a thumbs up. I'm serious when I say my teeth are noticeably whiter. The real test is to look at them with no lipstick on. Got a four pack at Costco for cheap. Brought me over to the other side for sure. I swore by Ultra Brite for years and don't intend to give it up forever, but this Crest with Scope is the new love in my life.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by helenesq

This is the only toothpaste that has made a difference for me in terms of visibly whiter teeth. I don't know if it's the combination of the toothpaste and scope, but somehow they hit it big with this one. It is probably the best of all the crest toothpastes and also leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2008 12:17:00 PM More reviews by kyasha

HG for me. I like the minty taste, with no foul aftertaste afterwards. My teeth has stayed white with the use of whitening strips once a year and avoiding liquids that stain the teeth (cola, coffee, etc). I also go to the dentist once or twice a year for cleaning and checkups. I've never had a cavity and my teeth and gums are in perfect health.