August 28, 2014 | 883 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by engee00

This is my 2nd purchase of "teddy" I have deep brown eyes and had always thought that this bronzey brown look wouldn;t really suit me. I was completely wrong... something about this color brings out this smoulder-y look in my eyes that I can never achieve with black.
I wonder if mac does a gel liner version of this? I'd love to try that.
I have no complaints about this product it goes on smooth and stays put for my entire evening...

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Kb777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I always hated brown liner until I tried Teddy. It has a warmth as well as a shimmer to it that makes my hazel eyes pop. I also use this on my waterline as an alternative to black ( sometimes black can be too harsh). Creates a very sexy look. Also can be used for a softer, smudgey look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by furiana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I personally prefer cooler browns that match my hair color, but Teddy's orange undertones suit blue eyes very well.

This eyeliner lasts for 1-2 hours on my waterline, more than twice as long as the average drugstore brand. (Those last 30 minutes at best.) If it wasn't prone to smearing, I'd give this a 5 for that alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by enchantedlullaby87

I am an nc 42 and I use this color on my lower lashes and in my waterline. Teddy is a must have medium brown with subtle gold reflects. The golden reflects and gorgeous for an everyday neutral eye. This color gives definition and the gold reflects make my brown eyes pop. My only complaint is that it fades after about 4 hours but I don't mind reapplying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh Teddy how I love thee. You are so pigmented, rich in colour and creamy to apply. I use you whenever I'm doing a brown smokey eye, and I love that you don't smudge all over my cheeks. You last me forever, and hardly ever need sharpening. How would I ever live without you? X

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by quickbrownfox

I'm going to go ahead and say it: This is the best eye pencil I've ever used. And I've used a lot. Dior, YSL, Chanel... Brown eye pencil is a big part of my daily make up routine, it's a must for me; I don't use black every day, I think it's a bit too dark for an everyday look.
This has a beautiful color. Not an occasional brown. I know that some browns out there are just plain boring. This is not dull. Not too matte, not to sheer. Just the right amount of everything. Also I want to talk about the its wonderful consistency. It's creamy, but not too much. It's really easy to apply, the pencil almost glides, but it doesn't smear all over the place. It's just perfect!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by snowpaum

I think this is the best kohl eyeliner so far! First of all, it glides on so smoothly on my lids that I don't have to tug it, which could result in wrinkles over years. Second, it lasts so long that I don't need to wear eye primer when I only want to wear eyeliner! You can easily use it under eyes, too. However, under eyeline would disappear eventually after hours. This is my daily eyeliner and a must-have for all seasons~

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by leavingthingsbehind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this rich brown pencil.

It has some delicate coppery specks which make all the difference in complimenting my hazel eyes. I usually ram it into my upper lashes and a little bit on my upper lid and it beautifully defines my eyes without heaviness of a black liner (I am very fair with darkish hair and black looks too harsh on me these days).

The only minus of this product is that it smears a little bit on my bottom waterline which I do not like so I have to set it with a brown eyeshadow (MAC Sable of a single eyeshadow 187 from Guerlain) to keep it in place or pair it with a gel eyeliner painted on top (Clinique's brush on cream liner in 01 Black Honey).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by stephaniekevans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Firstly I purchased this product for the name. I have a little dog named Teddy and I thought it was just great that they have an eyeliner named that lol.

They eyeliner goes on smooth it does help though if you sharpen it after about 4 or 5 uses so it is more precise.

It is a little pricy but I love the eyeliner, would repurchase and would recommend but I will probably buy a lower end when I run out because I do not have a MAC near me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by katieqr0918

One of my HG liners.... love this color and wear it all the time... I have dark brown eyes and hair and this makes my eyes sparkle... the ONLY complaint is that I can't wear it on lower lids because it smudges easy... so I wear it on top and it does fine... not as long wearing as some of my Bobbi Brown liners, but this color is worth it... Very easy to apply and smudge out if you choose... I will always have this pencil in my stash.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No