Redken Satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion

4.2

Water/Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-23, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xylose, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Oleth-10, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Disodium Cocamphodipropionate, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Polyquaternium-10 (D6260/5)

on 12/2/2012 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A couple of pumpfuls of Moroccanoil and a pumpful and a half of Satinwear for my slightly below shoulder length hair and even hairdrying spazola like me gets pretty damn good results! Nice, gentle scent.

on 11/16/2012 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have fine, color treated hair, and not much of it. Winter weather really does a number on my hair if I don't care for it with just the right products. This blow-dry lotion really seems to "turn straw to silk". Without this product, by hair is much duller, drier and prone to static. With this product, my hair is smooth, silky and bouncy. There's no noticeable smell to speak of, it does not weigh down my hair, and it never gives me "the greasies". So, if your hair needs a pick-me-up this winter, I highly recommend this product.

on 10/3/2012 11:53:00 AM

I received a free sample of this and all I can say is, "thank goodness"! I love this stuff and I will be purchasing it. I have my fine, thin hair colored and it gets very straw like at the ends. I use Redken Extreme anti snap leave in treatment first and then I use this and I get the smoothest hair I have had in a while. This does not weigh my hair down at all which is impressive as my fine hair is just so limp. It does add a little body/grip to my hair so I often just use this with no product for volume. But if I want oomph, I will use a spray or cream product for volume. I am very happy I found this and if you want smooth hair, I highly recommend this.

on 7/23/2012 4:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Hand down, the best heat protector on earth (especially for blowdrying my hair)!
I've got thick, straight coarse and colored hair, so a heat protectant is such a must for my dry hair. I've bought this when I read several reviews and fell in love with it. I use this everytime I come out of the shower and blowdry my hair. My hair fellt so sof and smooth and the best there's absolutely no frizz.

on 7/15/2012 7:50:00 PM

I love this product - I have very fine hair and have never been able to use any kind of product as it immediately weighs my hair down and builds up residue. However, this blow-dry lotion leaves my hair silky smooth, shiny, and has reduced frizz during the humid summer months down in Florida. I don't know how I went without this for so long.

on 4/13/2012 11:41:00 AM

While this is still a great product, Redken Smooth Heat Glide delivers the same results, but BETTER. It tames frizzes and smooths out your hair effortlessly. I find that this lotion doesn't smooth out my ends as well as the heat glide. Both products will give you the same shine.

on 2/28/2012 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This made my hair shiny, straight, and overall just better. Also, I found that it made my relaxed hair sweat proof, which is major if you have relaxed hair.

on 2/11/2012 10:02:00 AM

Fantastic straightening lotion! What I love about it is it is a heat protectant and seems to speed up the blow-drying process while leaving my hair straight, soft and polished. I took one lippie off because it doesn't combat frizz completely (I dab on something like a light styling oil or product like Redken Extreme on the ends where my hair tends to frizz in addition to the lotion), but it helps control flyaways - another plus. Definitely one of the best straightening lotions out there!

on 2/3/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this after my hairstylist used it to blow dry my hair with amazing results - wasn't really the same when I did it myself of course, but it leaves my hair much smoother and softer by the time its dry and helps protect it from heat too, and i don't use a large amount so it lasts. the smell isn't great, a bit chemical-y, and my hair gets greasy a bit faster that it would otherwise, but probably the biggest downside is the price ( I paid 15). i may buy it again but i want to try out some others first.

on 1/30/2012 4:17:00 PM

I bought this quite a while ago, along with a bunch of other redken products, because I hate blowdrying my hair and I hate the usual drugstore heat protectors.
This doesnt weight my hair down or make it greasy, that is a huge plus for me. Another big win-win is that it seems to make my hair dry faster (not like 'wow, 30secs and done' but if you have long hair, you can tell). Last but not least: the feel! I can tell every time I used this because I can't stop touching my hair!!! It feels so soft and lightweight!
Its a tiny bottle, and I share it with my mom, but this is HG material.

Popular Styling Products