August 30, 2014 | 1746 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by jessamay

I received a free sample of this and all I can say is, "thank goodness"! I love this stuff and I will be purchasing it. I have my fine, thin hair colored and it gets very straw like at the ends. I use Redken Extreme anti snap leave in treatment first and then I use this and I get the smoothest hair I have had in a while. This does not weigh my hair down at all which is impressive as my fine hair is just so limp. It does add a little body/grip to my hair so I often just use this with no product for volume. But if I want oomph, I will use a spray or cream product for volume. I am very happy I found this and if you want smooth hair, I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by OfficialMS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hand down, the best heat protector on earth (especially for blowdrying my hair)!
I've got thick, straight coarse and colored hair, so a heat protectant is such a must for my dry hair. I've bought this when I read several reviews and fell in love with it. I use this everytime I come out of the shower and blowdry my hair. My hair fellt so sof and smooth and the best there's absolutely no frizz.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Julie722

I love this product - I have very fine hair and have never been able to use any kind of product as it immediately weighs my hair down and builds up residue. However, this blow-dry lotion leaves my hair silky smooth, shiny, and has reduced frizz during the humid summer months down in Florida. I don't know how I went without this for so long.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by sw33t_lil_em

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While this is still a great product, Redken Smooth Heat Glide delivers the same results, but BETTER. It tames frizzes and smooths out your hair effortlessly. I find that this lotion doesn't smooth out my ends as well as the heat glide. Both products will give you the same shine.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by pandabear5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This made my hair shiny, straight, and overall just better. Also, I found that it made my relaxed hair sweat proof, which is major if you have relaxed hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Diva99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fantastic straightening lotion! What I love about it is it is a heat protectant and seems to speed up the blow-drying process while leaving my hair straight, soft and polished. I took one lippie off because it doesn't combat frizz completely (I dab on something like a light styling oil or product like Redken Extreme on the ends where my hair tends to frizz in addition to the lotion), but it helps control flyaways - another plus. Definitely one of the best straightening lotions out there!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after my hairstylist used it to blow dry my hair with amazing results - wasn't really the same when I did it myself of course, but it leaves my hair much smoother and softer by the time its dry and helps protect it from heat too, and i don't use a large amount so it lasts. the smell isn't great, a bit chemical-y, and my hair gets greasy a bit faster that it would otherwise, but probably the biggest downside is the price ( I paid 15). i may buy it again but i want to try out some others first.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

I bought this quite a while ago, along with a bunch of other redken products, because I hate blowdrying my hair and I hate the usual drugstore heat protectors.
This doesnt weight my hair down or make it greasy, that is a huge plus for me. Another big win-win is that it seems to make my hair dry faster (not like 'wow, 30secs and done' but if you have long hair, you can tell). Last but not least: the feel! I can tell every time I used this because I can't stop touching my hair!!! It feels so soft and lightweight!
Its a tiny bottle, and I share it with my mom, but this is HG material.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by kookoobird

I use this before I blowdry and it works great for heat protection, eliminating fly-aways, and reducing static. I have tried a number of these heat protection products and this is the best I have found. I have fine, straight, colortreated hair and this does not make my hair flat or fade my color.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

nothing special ive used better heat protectants. i LOve the smell tho <3 only possitive thing, its also really stickkyy