Redken Satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion

4.2

Water/Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-23, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xylose, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Oleth-10, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Disodium Cocamphodipropionate, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Polyquaternium-10 (D6260/5)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My HG hair-prep product!! I typically used Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum, but felt that after awhile my hair looked a bit greasy on the ends and left my hair looking dry elsewhere. This makes my hair the shiniest it's been in a long while and really enhanced my straight styles. Haven't tried curling hair after applying and blow drying yet. Will update.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have a lot of fine and long hair. I use this amazing product in combination with the redken All softargan oil-6. Perfect combination!

I have never ever, ever liked a Redken product. I always buy them hoping they'll be good, and am always disappointed. Well, this is the exception to the rule. I got it because my "usual" product routine was leaving my hair bleh so I had to switch things up and grabbed this because it was on sale. Now, it took some practice and don't over use it, but it leaves my hair surprisingly soft and silky compared to other products out there. UPDATE - So, knocking it down - this product really builds up. I have to take breaks with this product. When it's fresh, it's lovely, but when it's not, it gets ucky. The Redken curse continues. Sigh.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A couple of pumpfuls of Moroccanoil and a pumpful and a half of Satinwear for my slightly below shoulder length hair and even hairdrying spazola like me gets pretty damn good results! Nice, gentle scent.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have fine, color treated hair, and not much of it. Winter weather really does a number on my hair if I don't care for it with just the right products. This blow-dry lotion really seems to "turn straw to silk". Without this product, by hair is much duller, drier and prone to static. With this product, my hair is smooth, silky and bouncy. There's no noticeable smell to speak of, it does not weigh down my hair, and it never gives me "the greasies". So, if your hair needs a pick-me-up this winter, I highly recommend this product.

I received a free sample of this and all I can say is, "thank goodness"! I love this stuff and I will be purchasing it. I have my fine, thin hair colored and it gets very straw like at the ends. I use Redken Extreme anti snap leave in treatment first and then I use this and I get the smoothest hair I have had in a while. This does not weigh my hair down at all which is impressive as my fine hair is just so limp. It does add a little body/grip to my hair so I often just use this with no product for volume. But if I want oomph, I will use a spray or cream product for volume. I am very happy I found this and if you want smooth hair, I highly recommend this.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Hand down, the best heat protector on earth (especially for blowdrying my hair)!
I've got thick, straight coarse and colored hair, so a heat protectant is such a must for my dry hair. I've bought this when I read several reviews and fell in love with it. I use this everytime I come out of the shower and blowdry my hair. My hair fellt so sof and smooth and the best there's absolutely no frizz.

I love this product - I have very fine hair and have never been able to use any kind of product as it immediately weighs my hair down and builds up residue. However, this blow-dry lotion leaves my hair silky smooth, shiny, and has reduced frizz during the humid summer months down in Florida. I don't know how I went without this for so long.

While this is still a great product, Redken Smooth Heat Glide delivers the same results, but BETTER. It tames frizzes and smooths out your hair effortlessly. I find that this lotion doesn't smooth out my ends as well as the heat glide. Both products will give you the same shine.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This made my hair shiny, straight, and overall just better. Also, I found that it made my relaxed hair sweat proof, which is major if you have relaxed hair.

Popular Styling Products