Redken Satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion

4.2

Water/Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-23, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xylose, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Oleth-10, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Disodium Cocamphodipropionate, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Polyquaternium-10 (D6260/5)

on 10/3/2012 11:53:00 AM

I received a free sample of this and all I can say is, "thank goodness"! I love this stuff and I will be purchasing it. I have my fine, thin hair colored and it gets very straw like at the ends. I use Redken Extreme anti snap leave in treatment first and then I use this and I get the smoothest hair I have had in a while. This does not weigh my hair down at all which is impressive as my fine hair is just so limp. It does add a little body/grip to my hair so I often just use this with no product for volume. But if I want oomph, I will use a spray or cream product for volume. I am very happy I found this and if you want smooth hair, I highly recommend this.

on 7/23/2012 4:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Hand down, the best heat protector on earth (especially for blowdrying my hair)!
I've got thick, straight coarse and colored hair, so a heat protectant is such a must for my dry hair. I've bought this when I read several reviews and fell in love with it. I use this everytime I come out of the shower and blowdry my hair. My hair fellt so sof and smooth and the best there's absolutely no frizz.

on 7/15/2012 7:50:00 PM

I love this product - I have very fine hair and have never been able to use any kind of product as it immediately weighs my hair down and builds up residue. However, this blow-dry lotion leaves my hair silky smooth, shiny, and has reduced frizz during the humid summer months down in Florida. I don't know how I went without this for so long.

on 4/13/2012 11:41:00 AM

While this is still a great product, Redken Smooth Heat Glide delivers the same results, but BETTER. It tames frizzes and smooths out your hair effortlessly. I find that this lotion doesn't smooth out my ends as well as the heat glide. Both products will give you the same shine.

on 2/28/2012 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This made my hair shiny, straight, and overall just better. Also, I found that it made my relaxed hair sweat proof, which is major if you have relaxed hair.

on 2/11/2012 10:02:00 AM

Fantastic straightening lotion! What I love about it is it is a heat protectant and seems to speed up the blow-drying process while leaving my hair straight, soft and polished. I took one lippie off because it doesn't combat frizz completely (I dab on something like a light styling oil or product like Redken Extreme on the ends where my hair tends to frizz in addition to the lotion), but it helps control flyaways - another plus. Definitely one of the best straightening lotions out there!

on 2/3/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this after my hairstylist used it to blow dry my hair with amazing results - wasn't really the same when I did it myself of course, but it leaves my hair much smoother and softer by the time its dry and helps protect it from heat too, and i don't use a large amount so it lasts. the smell isn't great, a bit chemical-y, and my hair gets greasy a bit faster that it would otherwise, but probably the biggest downside is the price ( I paid 15). i may buy it again but i want to try out some others first.

on 1/30/2012 4:17:00 PM

I bought this quite a while ago, along with a bunch of other redken products, because I hate blowdrying my hair and I hate the usual drugstore heat protectors.
This doesnt weight my hair down or make it greasy, that is a huge plus for me. Another big win-win is that it seems to make my hair dry faster (not like 'wow, 30secs and done' but if you have long hair, you can tell). Last but not least: the feel! I can tell every time I used this because I can't stop touching my hair!!! It feels so soft and lightweight!
Its a tiny bottle, and I share it with my mom, but this is HG material.

on 11/6/2011 9:30:00 AM

I use this before I blowdry and it works great for heat protection, eliminating fly-aways, and reducing static. I have tried a number of these heat protection products and this is the best I have found. I have fine, straight, colortreated hair and this does not make my hair flat or fade my color.

on 11/3/2011 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

nothing special ive used better heat protectants. i LOve the smell tho <3 only possitive thing, its also really stickkyy

Popular Styling Products