February 1, 2015 | 1587 users online

Lipstick - Boots - No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been a die-hard MAC fan ever since I can remember.
Since I moved from London, finding a MAC store has been impossible, I have tried other 'high-end' lipsticks but these have always dried out my already dry lips.

Until, I bought a No7 Moisture Drench lipstick on a whim. They do not disappoint! Just as good as MAC! In fact, I'd say that the No7 Moisture Drench can be more moisturising than some of MAC's lipsticks. I love Viva Glam Nicki but it dries my lips to dust! I don't usually like glossy or wet lipsticks but Moisture Drench doesn't feel like that. It feels super moisturising, lasts well and the colours are diverse too.

One bad point that's not big enough to knock off a lippie, is that the swatches are NOTHING like the lipstick. The swatches online are nothing like the lipstick and also, I swatched some lipsticks on my hand and after I bought them, they are miles different on your lips so take time in choosing your colours. Also, Boots are always doing vouchers for No7 so they're a great price for the quality you get!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

I got this in Waterlily, a semi matte looking pink with tiny flecks of gold. I love this shade, its a creamy slightly hot pink which is red based rather than blue based. I have a hard time figuring out which shades of lippy suits me and I don't have much confidence to wear it but I love love this shade!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I loved this lipstick - it wasn't the longest lasting but it felt lovely on my lips! I got in Raisin Shimmer, which is a gorgeous, my lips, only better colour! I would definitely repurchase possibly in a different colour but maybe only when I get another 5 off No 7 voucher!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Colour range isn't that amazing. They are indeed moisturising though. Quite expensive, I'd rather pay a few more pounds and get MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by panchita64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great moisturizing formula lipstick. It works much better when I exfoliate my lips first, and it glides on and looks very natural, not pasted on. I chose the color "bare" and it is a perfect neutral, almost a nude lip without looking too light. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by lippychic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so impressed with Boots No 7 "Stay Perfect" lipstick, that I decided to try their "Moisture Drench" lipstick as well, and so glad I did because this formula is fantastic! It goes on so smooth and has really nice color pigment. I would say that it's pretty long-wearing for a "moisture" formula. This lipstick feels like a "luxury" and "high-end" lipstick you would find in a department store. I love that it is "fragrance free", like the other Boots No 7 formulas. The color I chose was "Paradise" (medium-tone pink with subtle gold), and it looks so pretty with my MAC lip liner in "Soar"! It was the very last one left, so I was so happy! I also love the packaging; very nice quality. I am so happy that Target brought the Boots No 7 brand to the States and I hope they keep it here! I'm going to buy the "Golden Rose" next!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by contrariwhys

This is a review of The Boots No 7 Moisture Drench lipstick found in Targets in America...not sure if there are any differences to the UK version. I was at Target looking for a muted orangey rose, found the Boots display, and zoomed in on the color Sienna. I loved the unique color selection of the lipsticks in general so decided to give it a try. The lipstick was anything but a "moisture drench". No matter how I prepped my lips this lipstick made my lips dry and accentuated that fact. Such a shame as I loved the color! Back to target it goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

love this l/s! own the shades dare devil(an intense true red) and nectar(light coraly pink shade). dare devil is an amazing pigmented red that lasts pretty nicely. nectar is a great light mlbb shade. love them both and the lasting power is great for the price! would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by rishasoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the shades Waterlilly and Sugarplum which are two gorgeous shades of pink (don't buy the lipstick based on the website swatch - the colours are waaaaaay off). I bought them for 5 each as opposed to the usual 10 because I had the money off vouchers Boots usually gives out. This makes the lipsticks a complete bargain!
They have a slight sheen and when applied over lip-salve they really do feel moisturising and don't dry out my lips. The lasting power is not great but this doesn't bother me. I recommend these to anyone who is fussy about their lipsticks as these are moisturising and the colours are exceptionally pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by monsoon88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't wear alot of lipstick but have been hankering lately to start using some. I usually use MAC lipglass lipgloss but have been wanting to get something not so shiny to wear.

When I do buy lipstick, I don't generally go for the expensive ones and look for one that is moderately priced. I always want to like drugstore lipstick but I usually don't buy it because it always has a nasty taste and usually a "not pleasant to me" smell. For some reason, I decided to try this Boots line. And I love this lipstick! It does not have a bad taste and no weird waxiness and doesn't feel thick on my lips. Feels very natural. I got it in Golden Rose and it goes wonderful with my NW20 skin. It is a nice natural look with a little color. I do have to reapply at least once a day but I don't mind considering the price and I love the design of the tube so it is fun to put on.

It is not super moisturizing but it does not suck the life out of your lips either. I usually apply lip balm with SPF underneath anyway whether I am using lipgloss or lipstick. Most DS lippies would still suck the moisture out of my lips even when I wear lipbalm but this one does not.

I will definitely repurchase and want to try some of the other colors in this line. I got this one for $9.99