October 21, 2014 | 1645 users online

Lipstick - Boots - No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

I got this in Waterlily, a semi matte looking pink with tiny flecks of gold. I love this shade, its a creamy slightly hot pink which is red based rather than blue based. I have a hard time figuring out which shades of lippy suits me and I don't have much confidence to wear it but I love love this shade!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I loved this lipstick - it wasn't the longest lasting but it felt lovely on my lips! I got in Raisin Shimmer, which is a gorgeous, my lips, only better colour! I would definitely repurchase possibly in a different colour but maybe only when I get another 5 off No 7 voucher!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Colour range isn't that amazing. They are indeed moisturising though. Quite expensive, I'd rather pay a few more pounds and get MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by panchita64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great moisturizing formula lipstick. It works much better when I exfoliate my lips first, and it glides on and looks very natural, not pasted on. I chose the color "bare" and it is a perfect neutral, almost a nude lip without looking too light. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by lippychic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so impressed with Boots No 7 "Stay Perfect" lipstick, that I decided to try their "Moisture Drench" lipstick as well, and so glad I did because this formula is fantastic! It goes on so smooth and has really nice color pigment. I would say that it's pretty long-wearing for a "moisture" formula. This lipstick feels like a "luxury" and "high-end" lipstick you would find in a department store. I love that it is "fragrance free", like the other Boots No 7 formulas. The color I chose was "Paradise" (medium-tone pink with subtle gold), and it looks so pretty with my MAC lip liner in "Soar"! It was the very last one left, so I was so happy! I also love the packaging; very nice quality. I am so happy that Target brought the Boots No 7 brand to the States and I hope they keep it here! I'm going to buy the "Golden Rose" next!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by contrariwhys

This is a review of The Boots No 7 Moisture Drench lipstick found in Targets in America...not sure if there are any differences to the UK version. I was at Target looking for a muted orangey rose, found the Boots display, and zoomed in on the color Sienna. I loved the unique color selection of the lipsticks in general so decided to give it a try. The lipstick was anything but a "moisture drench". No matter how I prepped my lips this lipstick made my lips dry and accentuated that fact. Such a shame as I loved the color! Back to target it goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

love this l/s! own the shades dare devil(an intense true red) and nectar(light coraly pink shade). dare devil is an amazing pigmented red that lasts pretty nicely. nectar is a great light mlbb shade. love them both and the lasting power is great for the price! would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by rishasoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the shades Waterlilly and Sugarplum which are two gorgeous shades of pink (don't buy the lipstick based on the website swatch - the colours are waaaaaay off). I bought them for 5 each as opposed to the usual 10 because I had the money off vouchers Boots usually gives out. This makes the lipsticks a complete bargain!
They have a slight sheen and when applied over lip-salve they really do feel moisturising and don't dry out my lips. The lasting power is not great but this doesn't bother me. I recommend these to anyone who is fussy about their lipsticks as these are moisturising and the colours are exceptionally pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by monsoon88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't wear alot of lipstick but have been hankering lately to start using some. I usually use MAC lipglass lipgloss but have been wanting to get something not so shiny to wear.

When I do buy lipstick, I don't generally go for the expensive ones and look for one that is moderately priced. I always want to like drugstore lipstick but I usually don't buy it because it always has a nasty taste and usually a "not pleasant to me" smell. For some reason, I decided to try this Boots line. And I love this lipstick! It does not have a bad taste and no weird waxiness and doesn't feel thick on my lips. Feels very natural. I got it in Golden Rose and it goes wonderful with my NW20 skin. It is a nice natural look with a little color. I do have to reapply at least once a day but I don't mind considering the price and I love the design of the tube so it is fun to put on.

It is not super moisturizing but it does not suck the life out of your lips either. I usually apply lip balm with SPF underneath anyway whether I am using lipgloss or lipstick. Most DS lippies would still suck the moisture out of my lips even when I wear lipbalm but this one does not.

I will definitely repurchase and want to try some of the other colors in this line. I got this one for $9.99

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

I've heard Clinique and Benefit lipsticks are pretty hydrating but I haven't tried them.

I've been looking for a good nude lipstick, and this isn't really a light nude one but it's a neutral color (Bare).

It's the ONLY lipstick that works for me that doesn't completely take the moisture out of my lips. They're definitely for more of a neutral look, they have a sheen or shine, and are not full coverage.

They feel great on your lips, not too thick, but evens out your lips. I don't have a bright colored one, so I can't speak of the color payoff since mine's neutral.

They also have a tinted balm in a silver lipstick tube that I love (SPF 15)!

I just wish they had a true nude color! I'm interested to see what other colors they have!