April 17, 2014 | 913 users online

Lipstick - Boots - No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I loved this lipstick - it wasn't the longest lasting but it felt lovely on my lips! I got in Raisin Shimmer, which is a gorgeous, my lips, only better colour! I would definitely repurchase possibly in a different colour but maybe only when I get another 5 off No 7 voucher!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Colour range isn't that amazing. They are indeed moisturising though. Quite expensive, I'd rather pay a few more pounds and get MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by panchita64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great moisturizing formula lipstick. It works much better when I exfoliate my lips first, and it glides on and looks very natural, not pasted on. I chose the color "bare" and it is a perfect neutral, almost a nude lip without looking too light. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by lippychic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so impressed with Boots No 7 "Stay Perfect" lipstick, that I decided to try their "Moisture Drench" lipstick as well, and so glad I did because this formula is fantastic! It goes on so smooth and has really nice color pigment. I would say that it's pretty long-wearing for a "moisture" formula. This lipstick feels like a "luxury" and "high-end" lipstick you would find in a department store. I love that it is "fragrance free", like the other Boots No 7 formulas. The color I chose was "Paradise" (medium-tone pink with subtle gold), and it looks so pretty with my MAC lip liner in "Soar"! It was the very last one left, so I was so happy! I also love the packaging; very nice quality. I am so happy that Target brought the Boots No 7 brand to the States and I hope they keep it here! I'm going to buy the "Golden Rose" next!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by contrariwhys

This is a review of The Boots No 7 Moisture Drench lipstick found in Targets in America...not sure if there are any differences to the UK version. I was at Target looking for a muted orangey rose, found the Boots display, and zoomed in on the color Sienna. I loved the unique color selection of the lipsticks in general so decided to give it a try. The lipstick was anything but a "moisture drench". No matter how I prepped my lips this lipstick made my lips dry and accentuated that fact. Such a shame as I loved the color! Back to target it goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

love this l/s! own the shades dare devil(an intense true red) and nectar(light coraly pink shade). dare devil is an amazing pigmented red that lasts pretty nicely. nectar is a great light mlbb shade. love them both and the lasting power is great for the price! would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by rishasoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the shades Waterlilly and Sugarplum which are two gorgeous shades of pink (don't buy the lipstick based on the website swatch - the colours are waaaaaay off). I bought them for 5 each as opposed to the usual 10 because I had the money off vouchers Boots usually gives out. This makes the lipsticks a complete bargain!
They have a slight sheen and when applied over lip-salve they really do feel moisturising and don't dry out my lips. The lasting power is not great but this doesn't bother me. I recommend these to anyone who is fussy about their lipsticks as these are moisturising and the colours are exceptionally pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by monsoon88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't wear alot of lipstick but have been hankering lately to start using some. I usually use MAC lipglass lipgloss but have been wanting to get something not so shiny to wear.

When I do buy lipstick, I don't generally go for the expensive ones and look for one that is moderately priced. I always want to like drugstore lipstick but I usually don't buy it because it always has a nasty taste and usually a "not pleasant to me" smell. For some reason, I decided to try this Boots line. And I love this lipstick! It does not have a bad taste and no weird waxiness and doesn't feel thick on my lips. Feels very natural. I got it in Golden Rose and it goes wonderful with my NW20 skin. It is a nice natural look with a little color. I do have to reapply at least once a day but I don't mind considering the price and I love the design of the tube so it is fun to put on.

It is not super moisturizing but it does not suck the life out of your lips either. I usually apply lip balm with SPF underneath anyway whether I am using lipgloss or lipstick. Most DS lippies would still suck the moisture out of my lips even when I wear lipbalm but this one does not.

I will definitely repurchase and want to try some of the other colors in this line. I got this one for $9.99

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

I've heard Clinique and Benefit lipsticks are pretty hydrating but I haven't tried them.

I've been looking for a good nude lipstick, and this isn't really a light nude one but it's a neutral color (Bare).

It's the ONLY lipstick that works for me that doesn't completely take the moisture out of my lips. They're definitely for more of a neutral look, they have a sheen or shine, and are not full coverage.

They feel great on your lips, not too thick, but evens out your lips. I don't have a bright colored one, so I can't speak of the color payoff since mine's neutral.

They also have a tinted balm in a silver lipstick tube that I love (SPF 15)!

I just wish they had a true nude color! I'm interested to see what other colors they have!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 8:23:00 AM More reviews by pearlo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the perfect lipstick for gloss-lovers. I have found it to be very moisturising and comfortable to wear, plus the slight sheen is very flattering (matte lipsticks make me look cadaverous). Good selection of shades, too - so far, I've picked up Starshell (inexplicably swatched as a horrendous mustard yellow on the Boots website, it's actually the perfect 'my lips but better' shade), Red Carpet (highly pigmented berry red), Coral Dream (gorgeous shimmery peach) and Paradise (a lovely neutral pink, but didn't really suit me). I'm thinking of going back for Cameo, Chic and Perfection.

The packaging is nothing special - does the job, but no bells or whistles. The price has crept up over the last couple of years but I think the price is still just about reasonable for such a good quality product. Boots (in the UK, at least) often does '5 off' promotions on the No7 line, so it's worth looking out for those and getting your lipstick half-price!