December 20, 2014 | 1664 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by mandeelui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

SImple packaging but quality is high.

I have quite dark skin so this colour was just right to add a healthy pop to my face, nothing dramatic. easy to apply and control. Although advertised as a blusher and lip colour I only use it on my cheeks as I find it is quite drying on the lips.

I have had this blusher for a good few months now and I still have A LOT left, but when I eventually run out I will run back to Bobbi Brown to get a replacement.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by ero2t

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Never tried cream blushes before as I always thought they would smear off or feel greasy but I've been pleasantly surprised. The colour suits my hazel eyes (makes them look greener) and skin looks creamy. The texture and pigment are good on the lips and the cheeks, plus the packaging is very slick and solid feeling. Perfect for a polished work look and easy to touch up during the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never thought I'd like cream blushers but this pot rouge in 'blushed rose' proved me wrong. It's easy to apply with a sponge (stippling brushes are too expensive) and the colour suits me nice. Its staying power varies a lot: some days it's there until I remove it and other days it's gone by lunch. I shall have to investigate what the cause might be.....

Anyhow, I will probably never go back to powder blushes again because creamy blushes are multitaskers. I can use this on my cheeks and my lips (it looks really pretty on my lips but make sure you've got a lip balm underneath as a base).

The reason this only gets a 4 is the staying power otherwise it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Love2Laugh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really love the color pay-off on my fairly light skin tone. It is a beautiful rosy brown. Can be applied light. It also looks really beautiful on the lips. I spoke with a sales associate at Bobbi Brown, and she said Bobbi is going to be reformulating all the pot rouges. She said some of the colors may not be available in the future, and she couldn't tell me if this was one of them. I sure hope this color comes back. It is such a beautiful shade. It does fade after 6 hours of wear, but if I apply a light dusting of powder under it, it does last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

BB makes the best cream blushes in my opinion. This shade in particular works for alot of skintones because of the brown in it. I've owned it for years and am a repeat buyer. You really don't need much product to get good color payoff. Worth every dime.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Suekay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thanks to the ladies at MUA, I recently purchased this cream blush and couldn't be happier. It imparts a very healthy natural flush. I think it's a little on the dry side to use for lips, though I've used it there as well. I'll definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 5:05:00 AM More reviews by sangrmahlia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Bought this after a recommendation from a friend, with the same skin problem as mine: dry & flakiness, with not-so-smooth skin texture, ghost of acne past. I've only ever used powder blush (because it seemed easier to use) but on most days, they don't make me look too good, and tend accentuate my scarring. Anyway long story short my friend raved about this product and I went to get it. I meant to get the same shade she got (Cabo Coral) but the counter I went to was out of that shade, but the artist recommended this shade that he thought would match me better. The result is pretty amazing. I don't think I can look unnatural with this however thick I lay it on. If I dab a little on my cheeks (which I do usually for day time) it'll just seem like I just had hot bath or a good exercise. The consistency is also good and kinda justifies the price tag--I've been using this everyday on both cheeks and lips for about a month and it doesn't even look different from when I first bought it. Also very luckily this shade is the exact shade of my lips naturally, so basically I just look like a healthier version of myself. Love, love, LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by cyndinurse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this based on fellow MUA's reviews and am in L~O~V~E. Great lit from within coverage. I've worn it when I'm pale(er) in winter and tan in summer ( I always use bronzer or a bit of self tanner) and it unbelievably seamlessly works and never disappoints. Long lasting and just spot on. I feel it would work with all skin tones depending on amount used. I apply it like others do with 187 dupe and blend and voila...lovely, lovely product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by recklessrei

My HG. Blends beautifully. Occasionally looks a bit too flushed but you can always soften this with moisturiser.

Seems expensive but it lasts forever. My gripe is that the lettering rubs off after a few months and the plastic case cracks after about 8-10 months (yeah... i know, 10 months!).

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by helenesq

I know I am in the minority, but I absolutely did not like this color at all. It is a muddy, dark color and does not flatter me in any way whatsoever. I have light to medim skin tone and thought it was too dark for me. I am actually surprised it is highly rated as I do not feel it is anything special at all.