April 19, 2014 | 1105 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Fiammetta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on impulse (always a bad idea), and have found that it is one of those fragrances that stings and gives me red streaks on my skin after applying. Beyond that, it's a basic fruity floral (to my nose most noticeably magnolia) with a dreamy musk floating through it, and it bores me to death. Sillage is average, wear time is about 8 noticeable hours. I'm sure plenty of people enjoy it, but I ought to give my bottle away, I think.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by ladysonoma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't care for the perfume, but the toilette is just right. It's hard to explain, but it's like you've stepped into a sprite botanical garden, rich with sweet rain mingling the air with light flowers, and touches of the sweet kind of honeysuckle.

The EDP on the other hand, is a little more pungent-like, almost like the woody scent of honeysuckle. It kind of reminds me of licorice, for some reason, or a garden that's heavy blooming and it's hot outside, so it smells heavy but inviting.

Funny because EDP is said, in the articles I read, to be a winter scent. But to me, it smells like when you're out and it's 100 degrees and the flowers are fragrant. EDT is called summer scent, according to the articles, but EDT reminds me of spring. Sweet flowers and rain.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by magda12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous & elegant w/o being stuffy!

I LOVE J'adore... I tried out a sample I received to my cousin's wedding and got complimented left and right. It smells feminine and sophisticated and elegant W/O being stuffy or old-lady.

After I'm done w/ my beloved Daisy by Marc Jacobs, THIS is my next fancy fragrance buy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by cherryme

Uhuu this is sweet as the candies I just ate. I have been using for few times and I no more. It is too sweet for me. It makes my stomach turn.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Silvertip

I loooove this perfume! I don't own it but I wish I did. It's perfect for those special moments with your love, or whatever that you consider important. I know people use this like an everyday perfume, and those might have alot of money to spend, but I'd love to have this for spec. occassions.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

The jadore perfume bottle presentation is fantastic to display on your vanity. The scent is very Rosy. Not my all time favorite though like my DKNY Be Delicious.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

absolutely one of my favorite scents. very warm, long lasting and the drydown is even better. go light handed on this one for work, otherwise you will fill up the whole office with j'adore, but it only takes a few sprays and the scent will last all day long. LOVE IT <3

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by fabglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

it's worth the price, j'adore!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When it comes to florals, I seem to prefer violets or fresh scents. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always wanted this when it came out but it is still very expensive. I got this last Christmas as a gift and I love it. I apologize, but I really cant distinguish the notes of this fragrance. But as my BF put it, it smells like money. I feel luxurious, pampered and exclusive when I wear this.

The scent is long lasting and I definitely save this for special occassions.