Avon Glazewear Shine in Iced Pink

Price: $

on 11/7/2010 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have repurchased this on several occasions. Its a great basic soft pink shade. Very subtle and pretty, appropriate for younger girls too. I have used it on young pageant girls before. Only issue is the smell of Avon Glazewear is bad. I dont know why they dont make it better, I cant be the only person who thinks this stuff is smelly. lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I think overall this is a nice pale pink gloss. It looks good alone or over a bright lipstick to tone down the color.I like to use it over Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Peachy Scene to make it less bright and still keep the color with a glossy effect. There's a little shimmer but it's nothing too visible. The staying power is typical for a lip gloss it pretty much dissapears after around 15 minutes but I really didn't expect it to last. I didn't buy this because I got it from a friend who didn't want it, but I know Avon has tons of sales where you can get the glazewear lipgloss for around two or three dollars, so it's not expensive. I would buy this for myself.

on 5/17/2010 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got four of the Avon Glazewear Minis on eBay in Iced Pink. They were cheap, so I thought I'd give it a try.

This is one of the "Shine" colors. It is a light, sheer pink with some sparkles. No distinct scent or flavor. The texture is comfortable and moisturizing. Wasn't sticky to me at all.

The lasting power isn't anything amazing. Lasts just as long as any other lip gloss. I don't mind reapplying.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with it. I'm gonna give a couple of the samples out to friends to try. Met my expectations and I wouldn't mind buying a full size.

on 5/5/2010 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I really like this gloss. It's one of my favorites! It's shiny, the color is perfect. It adds just the right amount of pink too my lips. It has a nice texture. It's awesome. I'm on my 4th tube. Will repurchase!

on 2/18/2010 5:59:00 PM

Not impressed. The color is shiny yes. It's pink. However, it goes on clear on my lips, not even a small hint of pink. Shame really. But no, not recomended. At all.

on 2/14/2010 12:09:00 AM

I bought this color from an Avon catalog hoping it would be a light pink color that brings out the pink in my skintone. The lipstick makes me teeth seem very yellow, but when used with other colors, it looks ok. By itself it looks very bad, but sometimes I use it with a darker color to make it seem less severe, and it makes the look seem softer.

This is a pretty decent gloss. Not too pink. It really blends in with the natural pink of my lips and makes them pop a bit. Not much of a small to it whatsoever. The consistency is pretty nice. Not too sticky and not too thin - it's just in the middle where it ought to be. The packaging looks okay but feels kind of cheap. Overall the gloss isn't bad but lacks any sort of "wow" factor for me to repurchase.

on 5/20/2008 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss! It's so smooth and the feel of it is wonderful. I would definitely repurchase!

on 5/8/2008 12:22:00 PM

I love this lip gloss. I'm a woman of color and i have to disagree with the review that said if your darker you won't see anything. Its a sheer pink gloss that looks beautiful on my rose coco brown complexion. I'm definently repurchasing this again.

on 5/3/2008 4:10:00 PM

This is a must have for my FFF friends! It's a sheer mauvey/pink, but looks spectacular over lipstick and even on its own! I was so surprised by this since I have never tried the glazewear lipglosses before, I dare to say this could even become HG status. It has a nice consistency-not too thin and not too sticky- and I love the cakey smell! For a few $$$ how couldn't you give it a try!

Recommended for Medium Skin