August 28, 2014 | 1141 users online

Bath Treatments - Kneipp - Herbal Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by happywoman28

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The eucalyptus bath salts made a heap of chest congestion disappear! Like magic! So I splurged on the set of ten little bottles and so far have bathed in the Sensual Bliss one which smelled great in the bottle but had no smell at all in the tub.
Apparently one scent can be great and others not so much.
Those eucalpytus bath salts are the BOMB for making the entire bathroom smell like an expensive spa for at least an hour, LOVE it.
The other scents I'm not too sure about. I prefer the salt versions of these over the oil ones. Those have so much coloring in them.
The salts are white and clear in the water.
The Arnica and the Valerian and Hops ones stink to me but I will try them anyway. In fact out of the ten bottles four of them stink.
Many of them smell identical to the eucalyptus. The juniper one smells great. I might get a jar of the orange bath salts since I love the scent of oranges.
These are expensive but impressive. Not all smell good though so it takes some investigating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

I have Herbal Bath in Rosemary and it is the best. I love this stuff. Really good and strong scent product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

These are probably my HG bath products of all time! My favorites are the hops, lavender, and rosemary. I sleep like a baby after using the hops. The lavender is immensely relaxing, and the rosemary is refreshing and invigorating, great to use for a morning bath. These little gems are hard to find though. I have not been able to find them anywhere in Nashville and have to order them online. If you are a bath addict like me, you have to try these and you'll be hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by VictoriaMama

These are DREAMY. The scents are so true they are almost hyper-real. You only need to use a small amount to have the scent alllllll over the bathroom and you once you get in and relax. These are such high quality it is amazing. One of the best hostess gifts ever, and a nice thing to have in the guest bath for guests staying over to indulge with!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by balmgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using Kneipps since 1995,,,and have never found anything better! It totally changes my mood after a bath...lavender for calming, hops for sleep, rosemary for a quick pick me up:) Here in the States, it is hard to find and expensive. In Germany it is only $6.00 a bottle...lucky for me I have friends who travel there a couple times a year and pick up several bottles for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by JLB2005

I really enjoy the lavender bath. It as a strong, brisk scent. It does not dry my skin, but is not moisturising, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Marybeth818

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these! I've bought three boxes of them, and that's unusual for me, especially for a bath product. The smell is very strong and convincingly purely herbal, and I never worry that they're bad for my skin. I usually use them when I'm feeling weary or headachy or sick with a cold or my muscles ache. I love the little bottles. I also consider it very cool that the company and their products go back to the nineteenth century and were/are considered a legitimate cure (which is actually how I use them, come to think of it.) I took an adult religious education class on the nineteenth century roots of today's liberal religion and spirituality, and Kniepp was in there... there was a practice called "Kneipping" in which people would go out on the lawn with bare feet and walk in the dew for health. And of course, I raised my hand and said I use his bath products.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness, I love Kneipp! My sister lives in Germany and I got hooked on these when she first made me the perfect bath after crazy travel. I've kinda been loving the Eucalyptus Cold & Flu Herbal Bath liquid, but not only in winter when I have a cold but also in summer or whenever regardless of how good/bad I feel physically, surprisingly! It makes a cool green/blue bath water, cooling but warming sensory experience. So nice. I've also bought the Spruce Energizing Herbal Bath one over and over, there's something about the green ones! :) Not a fan of Lavender so can't say much else. These are such a treat for a truly pampering bathing experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by calanthe

I haven't used or thought about these for a long time, but the winter cold had me longing for them again! When I was a teenager I saved my money for them at a little bath shop in the mall and I loved them. They were worth every penny to me, especially the spruce and the orange linden blossom. The scents are subtle; but that doesn't mean you can't smell them. They smell natural and beautiful, and the colors of the liquids are wonderful for relaxing you, too. I haven't found these in a long time, but they are great for winter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would say this product is just alright. To me, the scents weren't strong enough for me to feel relaxed, but the treatment is great for your skin. Some scents are better than others, so choose wisely.