August 28, 2014 | 1431 users online

Lip Treatments - Fusion Beauty - LipFusion Lip Plumping Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by alyssadk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this originally from Sephora and loved it. Then I tried the Sally Hansen limp plumping gloss, but LipFusion is still the best! My lips are really thin and I notice plumping when I use this product. Plus, I love the orange smell it has :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by OlivianaVS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Keeps my lips well hydrated even during the cold winter season. I do notice some slight plumping and it feels surprisingly comfortable on my lips. Not sticky at all. I personally prefer this one to Duwop / Too Faced plumpers.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Javajabbers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not much for spending big bucks on many things, but this is worth it. I notice some plumping, but more than that, my lips stay hydrated and stay soft a supple when I use it. Tastes good as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Reason why i would buy this product again: smells great, the cap itself is like a mini mirror, GREAT packaging, slightly plumps
reason why i would NOT buy this product again: very pricey for what it does, does not stay plumped

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:31:00 AM More reviews by kapapathanasiou2002

It seems to me like a normal lip gloss,just a little more moisturizing,no plumping effect.I would only buy this again only cause it lasts long

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by adkizer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This did nothing for my lips. Total waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by 123Ash

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the product more for the moisturizing factor then the plumping factor. Do find my lips are fuller. Colors are awesome, but a little pricey for a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by SummerDew

I can see instant results in like 5 minutes or so and gives a nice tingling feeling. I have a 3 of these from the limited edition, "Objects of Desire" and "Luxe Boudoir" collections. These ones are low in pigmentation with small micro glitter/shimmers so its not too glitzy. Also love the light sweet mellow scent (can't really describe but not cheap candy scent though).

I just love the pretty packaging and the way it is tacky enough to last a long time but not too sticky.

Plus I got these at Winners for $9 a pop, how can that go wrong!

**UPDATE: My friend and I notice our lips became used to this product, as we used it more often and didn't notice the plumping effect anymore. However, if you give this product a long break like a few weeks, the plumping sensation happens again.

Just looking it as a lipgloss alone (not for the plump), it's one of my favorites. I like it better than my Guerlain KissKiss gloss (more glitzy and a little too pigmented), and Dior gloss (too thin, so doesn't last as long).

However, even though I love this gloss, it's not worth it purchasing at regular price. I saw this on sale in Winners and Hautelook before for really cheap!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by julia2334

Judging by the reviews, people either love it or won't buy it again (that's me:))
I've been using Sally Hansen Lip plumper and once the 2 tubes ran out, I decided to try this (was $20 on sale). Now I know that Sally one is MUCH more cheaper and effective than this Lipfusion gloss. It doesn't have that "full gloss/plump" effect that Sally plump has and I've also noticed some residue(lumps) on my lips after a few hours I put it on.
My advice: pass this lip plumper up!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried these in several shades and was not impressed by any of them. The formula, while moisturizing, does not provide any plumping effect. These glosses have an unappealing minty chemical taste. I have given up on wasting money on plumping glosses that do not deliver and just get Juvederm injections now instead.