April 20, 2014 | 1969 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani She

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Such a versatile scent...you couldn't go wrong with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by MissBehaviour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had such high hopes for this because I adore the men's version of this fragrance very much. The top notes were indeed absolutely gorgeous and I can easily understand why someone judging on this initial impression would get hooked. Sadly, the opening beauty faded into a barely perceptible and decidedly unspecial faint powdery smell before I had even made my way around the fragrance department. It was almost as though someone had switched the "off" switch on this perfume. Definitely try before you buy and if it has decent lasting power on you, enjoy! I wish I could.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unbelievably, this has been the scent I have been wearing since I was about 18. 13 years later I still love it... I sort of knew back then that this perfume is really timeless. Until then, I had been a big fan of l'Eau d'Issey (which I still love on other people) and had never considered wearing anything that doesn't sort of smell fresh, like water. Even l'Eau d'Issey ended up smelling too sweet on my skin.

My friend wore this in secondary school and I always thought she smelled gorgeous, but somehow I didn't think this scent would suit me: too oriental, not fresh enough. But I tried it on and I was sold... even after a few hours, it was still so bloody sexy!

Boyfriends have come and gone through the years (they have all commented on how lovely I smelled with this on), but She has stayed with me. Even the bottle still looks futuristic but classic as ever.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

This perfume is amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by littleliarx3

I bought this one because of all the great reviews on here and Sephora - however, it didn't work so well for me. It smelled really nice when I first sprayed it - creamy and lovely, and I couldn't stop smelling my wrist! However, about an hour later it started smelling like play doh. I thought it was just my body chemistry, but I sprayed it on a card and put it in my car, and it still ended up smelling like scented play doh to me. I was also not in love with the bottle - it would be great in an industrial setting, but next to my other perfumes it looked like a big salt shaker =( And for the price, I couldn't justify keeping it, so I returned it.

HOWEVER, it is VERY long lasting! I took a shower and scrubbed my wrists and neck area where I sprayed it, and then I went to the beach, but I could still smell it at the end of the day!

I do have to say though,so many people love it, there must be something special. And I did like it before the dry down. I might try it again sometime in the future, but until then, I'm still hunting!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This smells so wonderful. it's soft and deep at the same time. Sweet but not too sweet. A warm but year round fragrance. Before I met JPG classique EDP this was my go to when I wanted to smell powder in the dry down.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by xbabe82517

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely beautiful scent! I am fussy about perfumes and I tend to shy away from floral, fresh scents. The only florals I tend to like are the oriental florals, ie. the ones with a bit of spice and warmth to them. Aquatic and fresh notes do nothing for me so I have bought many perfumes over the years only to discover I don't like them that much at all and they end up on eBay. This scent, however, was love at first sniff for me! It is warm and creamy, sexy and seductie - everything a woman's perfume should be. I own two other Armani scents - Idole EDP and Diamonds EDP (which I don't like that much, too sweet) and this one is by far my favourite. I can't detect any florals - very good for me - and it's not too sweet either. It could almost be unisex but is feminine enough not to be, if you get me! It smells faintly of vanilla and musk but not in a sickly way. This is easily one of the best perfumes I've bought recently! My other favourite scents are Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Lancome Miracle Intense and Idole D'Armani so I definitely go for strong, sexy scents. It's early days yet but I fear She is going to become my new favourite - even more so than Coco M! Hugely recommended for women who want to smell sexy and sophisticated but not sweet - this is about as far away as you can get from those awful sweet Britney Spears scents and the like!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by caz5000

Received this as a gift from my best friend, prior I had worn Boss Woman for about ten years. I wasn't that excited about changing perfumes but boy am I glad I gave it a chance.

Since then I've bought it several times, it's beautiful

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by simonemaza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UNIQUE.
It has been my signature fragrance for years but not anymore. ... as much as I love the scent it doesn't stay with me very long.
But still, one of the best scents Ive ever known untill now

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by missmelodya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

people stop me in the street / in stores to ask me what i'm wearing - even men stop to ask me what it is so they can buy it for their ladies.

sexy, sophisticated, nothing floral about this - very spicy, creamy, lovely. smells amazing from start to finish - from application to dry down and through all phases. lasts ages. if i could marry a scent i'd take this baby to vegas and make it mine forever. one word of warning: like all fragrances, but especially this one, be sure to try it and wear it around for a couple of days before purchasing the full bottle. this either really works with your skin's chemistry or it doesn't. several of my girlfriends loved the scent on me and tried it for themselves, only to find they smelled rather unpleasant. definitely try before you buy, and if it works for you, you'll be completely sold (like i have for a decade now.) honestly, if armani ever discontinues this fragrance i'll need therapy. cannot live without this perfume.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No