July 31, 2014 | 1299 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Power

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Merryweather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it!No more itching eyes at last!Takes some time to build up but the result is beautyfull!Long seperated lashes wich look amazing.Love the small brush because you can reach easely each lashhair without making a mess.I don,t feel this mascara at all wich is also great.!The only downside is the small amount you get for the price it costs because it is only 6ml and the price is 23 wich is about $ 30 but on the other hand,it's worth every cent.Yes,i will buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by kaylaj05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

my eyes get easily irritated, and i mess with my eyes a lot. i tend to pull out a ton of lashes because it drives me nuts if i can see/feel my mascara clumping on my eyelashes.

this is a basic mascara that doesn't harden or basically glue all of your eyelashes together. it dries kind of soft, i guess, but just tough enough to keep your lashes full and defined. if i do happen to get a clump (usually on my inner eye because i'm just sloppy), i can pull it right off sans eyelash(es).

i used to use at least 3 or 4 different mascaras because my eyelashes are *short and thin*, but now i just put this on over the benefit "yes they're real" mascara, and i'm good to go. it adds fibers to the end of your lashes that make them look longer.

it also comes right off with my face soap in the shower. i usually don't even have to get out the eye makeup remover afterwards, which is surprising because this mascara has great staying power. it's also pretty cheap, especially compared to when i was having to use several different drug store brands to achieve the same look i achieve with this and one other mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

This is perhaps one of the creamiest mascaras I've ever used in my life ! I guess something really different about this product is the fact that the mascara 'cream' (not sure if I am using the right word to describe this) is really creamy, and reaches every individual strand of the lash.

It is also washable by water, meaning that you do not need a separate eye makeup remover for this. However, the downside of it is that it does not seem to hold the lashes very well due to the absence of wax (water-proof mascaras generally hold onto curls much better due to the wax content in it) !

What I get on my Asian lashes when I put this on is more definition and volume, however, my lashes do not stay curled for a long time, if ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

This is officially my HG mascara! I am in love with this. Keep in mind, I use this everyday for work so I am not looking for something dramatic. It provides length and volume although not a whole lot, it still makes my lashes stand out. Definitely does show up very pigmented but still looks like my lashes but better. It is a wet formula so it will not hold a curl that well. What I must say though, out of all the mascaras I tried recently, this does not budge! No flaking, smudging, etc. Which is exactly what I need in a mascara and after testing it out for my busy twelve hours shifts, it is safe to say this stays put. Best of all, it is super easy to remove unlike other waterproof formulas. I also love how small the wand is, makes it super easy to get every lash without making a mess. If you are looking for an everyday mascara that you will not have to worry about, this is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good tubular mascara. A tubular mascara may change your life if you like waterproof mascara! For those that do not know, a tubular mascara wraps around your eyelash and forms a tube-like coating around the lash and it will not come off until you wash it with warm water and gently massage the eyelashes so there is no products needed for removal other than warm water. So you can swim in the pool or ocean or cry or rub your eyes and theres no smudging or fall out at all! The formula is wet, and the brush is small and easy to apply (essential for me as i have tiny eyelashes). This mascara doesnt add a significant amount of volume or length but it certainly does its job as a mascara and defines the eyelashes with no clumps and gives it a great better than natural look. I like using this mascara during the day, at work, and at the beach/pool. I dont like using it at night time when i want that extra bit of volume and after a few drinks i usually just want to use a wipe to take my makeup off but with this mascara you have to use warm water. I highly recommend you consider this tubular mascara as a day time waterproof option for your kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 8:36:00 AM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only mascara that doesn't give me raccoon eyes and I've worn this for over 10 hours a bunch of times, even slept with it on and woke up with no smudges. It does flake once awhile but only minimal and barely at all. It also holds a curl all day and it's hard to find one that does for me. It doesn't give any dramatic effect but atleast it's clump free, holds a curl all day and doesn't give me raccoon eyes like most do. It's also affordable for a high end product. I will always repurchase this. HG material for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by ikhd

I use this mascara on my bottom lashes only, it has wonderful staying power. For the top lashes I use Maybelline One by One.

This does not smudge/flake during the day, easy to apply. Removal is a little warm water and Clinique Mild Liquid Facial soap. I have repurchased this many times, it's all I can use on my lower lashes. Other brands smudge and look terrible by the end of the work day.

Price is a bit much, but for the quality I am OK with it. I tried L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes and did not like it at all--too goopy and thick and the brush was awful... Had to go back to Clinique and pay the price, sigh.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by booda

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

every mascara i try ends up smudging or flaking beneath my eyes after several hours.

not this one.

does it give major length/drama? no. holds a curl 'ok' for me..... results wise it does the job.

but id rather not be a smudgey mess.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by meanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a decent replacement for Maybelline's Full N Soft W/P which I haven't found accessible in Korea. My mom gave me a sample of this that she received as a gwp. I found the formula to be too wet which resulted in clumpy lashes. Also did not hold a curl. I do like the small wand but that's about it. Glad I didn't have to pay for this!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara has some good points. The wand is small, which is good for getting all lashes without making a mess. It does not smudge, but it does flake with warm water. In fact, I removed it entirely with water and no makeup remover. On the downside it does not lengthen or add volume to the lashes. It is also not cheap, which is why I'd prefer to explore other mascaras.