April 19, 2014 | 1740 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Power

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 8:36:00 AM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only mascara that doesn't give me raccoon eyes and I've worn this for over 10 hours a bunch of times, even slept with it on and woke up with no smudges. It does flake once awhile but only minimal and barely at all. It also holds a curl all day and it's hard to find one that does for me. It doesn't give any dramatic effect but atleast it's clump free, holds a curl all day and doesn't give me raccoon eyes like most do. It's also affordable for a high end product. I will always repurchase this. HG material for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by ikhd

I use this mascara on my bottom lashes only, it has wonderful staying power. For the top lashes I use Maybelline One by One.

This does not smudge/flake during the day, easy to apply. Removal is a little warm water and Clinique Mild Liquid Facial soap. I have repurchased this many times, it's all I can use on my lower lashes. Other brands smudge and look terrible by the end of the work day.

Price is a bit much, but for the quality I am OK with it. I tried L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes and did not like it at all--too goopy and thick and the brush was awful... Had to go back to Clinique and pay the price, sigh.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by booda

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

every mascara i try ends up smudging or flaking beneath my eyes after several hours.

not this one.

does it give major length/drama? no. holds a curl 'ok' for me..... results wise it does the job.

but id rather not be a smudgey mess.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by meanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a decent replacement for Maybelline's Full N Soft W/P which I haven't found accessible in Korea. My mom gave me a sample of this that she received as a gwp. I found the formula to be too wet which resulted in clumpy lashes. Also did not hold a curl. I do like the small wand but that's about it. Glad I didn't have to pay for this!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara has some good points. The wand is small, which is good for getting all lashes without making a mess. It does not smudge, but it does flake with warm water. In fact, I removed it entirely with water and no makeup remover. On the downside it does not lengthen or add volume to the lashes. It is also not cheap, which is why I'd prefer to explore other mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by sesamine

This is the only mascara Ive been using the last few years and will continue to do so. It builds ok length+ volume and it doesnt smudge. Would have given it a five if it was perfect but I find you do need to re-apply a little towards the evening.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by marisaew1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been searching for years for something that won't budge or flake. Pretty much everything does and I really only use HE. I believe this works so well because it is tubing. It really will not move until you wet it. And even then you have to wet it a couple times (I went in Lake Michigan forgetting I had it on and it only smudged a bit). It lengthens very well too. Only downside is volumizing, which is not great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by sniffer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: Non-irritating, lengthening and it holds up under humidity

Cons: slightly sticky, no thickening, wimpy brush

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was the first mascara i've ever used, my mom worked at clinique for a few years and she got this for me because i had short lashes and the wand is small. She told me this mascara creates little tubes on your lashes to make them look longer and more volumized, that's why when you take it off it looks like you're lashes are coming off, but they're not. Anyways, for me anyhow, it makes my lashes look more longer, but not really volumized. It's also pretty hard to take off unless you use makeup remover, but it lasts all day, doesn't flake or smudge, and is comfortable to wear. I would repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by AnlisaC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've searched and searched for the mascara that would be my holy grail! This is it!! I've tried them all high end to drugstore. I love that the brush is small and I can get coverage on all my lashes. I have very long straight lashes but they are thin, this mascara covers everyone. I used very warm water and a very good cleanser and it works fine. If you let the wand sit on lashes for a second it will give it a little curl. I will keep buying this mascara and the price is pretty reasonable for Dept store brand.