July 23, 2014 | 1936 users online

Lash Treatments - Mavala - Double-Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Maritxu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It´s a good product. Expect no miracle, but it definitely nourishes your eyelashes, makes them silky, after about two weeks they become slightly thicker (there was definitely some new lash growth), and they got a little bit longer too. I´ve tried LiLash before and had way more dramatic effects - mainly lenghth-wise - but this seems to be a safer option and doesn´t leave your eyelids bright purple as Lilash did for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by katyren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So this product doesn't give amazing out of this world results but I definitely think it works. Having burnt off most of my eyelashes by peering into the grill and being left with with little stumps I was devastated- yes really, but i remembered i had this lying around somewhere, so I began to use it every day, my eyelashes didn't come back overnight but they grew much quicker than expected and ended up fuller than before, i still use it when i remember and think it does keep eyelashes well nourished and help them grow. I'm not really a fan of the packaging as you cant see how much is left without ripping off the label and once you have used half its hard to get the other half out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by SanjaFika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

Bottom Line People - This Stuff WORKS!!!
I have tried almost all lash treatments available and this is by far the most effective one! I am not a big fan of the mascara-like wand applicator since i am super paranoid of contamination...and eye infections are not pretty! However the results and the fact that the price is more than reasonable (so i dont feel bad about replacing the bottle every couple of months) make it easy to overlook that minor "flaw" of an otherwise amazing product. I suppose one can also use disposable wands each time too!
I know that Mavala claims that results can take 2-3 months to be noticable but honestly i saw changes within the first few weeks. I cant say i have ever used anything else that exceeded its own promises like that :) My lashes are "lushier", longer, stronger and even the small gap on the bottom lashline is getting filled in with new baby strands. Yay! And once i put mascara on the effects are even more magnified :)
I am one happy customer!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Nikky1721

I love this stuff! You put it on like mascara with the wand and wiggle it into your lashes and it works really well. I had eyelashes fall out of after I got eye surgery when they took the tape off my eyes. I ordered it and used it morning and night for a couple of weeks and my eyelashes grew back really quickly. I have already bought it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by sasflynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wasn't expecting miracles from this product by any means so I'm not disappointed with the small results I have seen but I doubt I would repurchase this. I have been applying it pretty religiously for nearly 6 months now onto my eyebrows only, the formula is too sticky and irritating for my eyelashes, and the length of my eyebrows has definitely improved. However, my hope was that it would help growth in the small patches of no hair growth in my eyebrows and it hasn't done this, although overall my eyebrows look very slightly fuller. I'll continue to use this until it's finished in the hope of getting some results, in fact I've now added some castor oil to the remainder of the product in the hope of boosting some growth but as I say I doubt I'll repurchase it unless I see a marked decrease in my brows once I stop using it. As I was only using the product on my eyebrows I actually found the applicator was perfect for this purpose although a doe foot wand might have been a better idea for better coverage and application to eyelashes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after my major failure with Rapidlash. That stuff did nothing for me, and made my eyes red. But I wanted to give this a go due to the fact that a lot of people were seeing good results for a fraction of the cost of Rapidlash (you can get it for under £10, whereas Rapidlash is over £40!). I have fairly short fine lashes, and although I wasn't expecting miracles I was at least hoping that I wouldn't see so much eyelash fallout that I usually get. I have fairly fine hair with little body hair, so I knew I wasn't going to get full on fluttery lashes. And I haven't. I have to say it has taken 2 months to see any difference. There was no difference after the 30 days that it claims, but I do have fuller lashes which are slightly longer. Enough for me to see the difference anyway. I am happy with that. Like I said, I never expected a dramatic difference anyway so my expectations never fell short :o) I use it on my brows and I have noticed that the patches I had have grown in, but again I have not had a huge growth there - but I never expected that either.

I would buy again (although there is so much product that I will have to throw it to get fresh product) but I have had to be patient with it. I also wish that it wasn't a mascara type wand as I feel that not much product gets onto the wand - so I have been using an old liner brush to get it onto the roots. It also hasn't made my eyes red and irritated too, so that is another plus for this product.

Edit: After using this now for a few months, I have noticed that I am shedding quite a few lashes lately. I am not using anything different to take my eye MU off, and not using any different mascara either. But I have a few gaps now in my eyelashes and will have to stop using it. :o(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by aphelionyx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh, shazzam. I read the reviews on this product and was skeptical that this would do anything at all, other than condition my lashes (which, if this was all this did, would be fine by me). Surprisingly, this works really well for what it is. I've been using it every night for the last two weeks, and I can see a definite difference in the length and condition of my lashes. I am half asian, so I have rather short lashes that I must aggressively curl and then coat with waterproof mascara in an attempt to look like I have lashes at all. I have semi-decent lashes from the outside to about 3/4 of the way into my eye, but the other 1/4 was nonexistant. After two weeks, I can include roughly 1/2 of that previously nonexistant 1/4 when I use my curler, and the rest of my lashes look longer with mascara. I can't compare how this works vs. Careprost or Lattise as I've never had the lady bits to use either, what with the darkening of irises and sunken eyes and whatnot, but I'm totally fine sticking with this every night.

I coat my lashes using a clean flat liner brush instead of the mascara wand it comes packaged with - it can't reach my inner corner lashes, and the wand doesn't seem to pick up product except at the base of the wand.

Will buy again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by brownsauce07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think the formula in this product is remarkable. It really does work. Give it about 4 weeks and your lashes will even out and become denser and fluttery. The only real problem is the applicator. Mavala should have not created a brush wand for this purpose but should have designed a eyeliner brush like applicator. The formula needs to be fed to the lash lines and follicles and not the lash itself. therefore its a bit of a waste of product in this sense. Nevertheless its way cheaper than all the other lash products out there and I would deffinately recommend the product to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Tuilie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I started using this product one month ago and i could spot the results pretty quickly. I didn't expect any miracles to happen and it really didn't make my eye lashes any longer, at lest i haven't noticed that, neither did anyone else.
BUT this is a very good product! My lashes are much nicer, healthier looking and they don't fall out as much as they used to. I really had a big problem with my lashes falling out every time i washed my face (not even removing mascara!). My lashes were brittle and now they are not, that's a pretty good result to me. Mascara goes on much nicer as well.
If you expect from a product to visibly lengthen your lashes, then i must say, rather invest in some other more expensive products. But if you only want nicer, healthier lashes, then this one is more than ok for you. I payed 15€ for it and it says on the bottle it's good for 9 months after opening. So i have 8 more months of use in this one and it doesn't even look like there is any missing.
The only thing i don't like is the brush that's very mascara like looking brush, but it doesn't hold enough product to apply, so i have to struggle a little to really cover all my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for around a year now (I am on my second tube so it lasts a long time) My lashes are thicker and longer, and I get no irritation from this product at all. The price is very reasonable. Recommended!