Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

on 6/24/2013 4:36:00 AM

I bought this, because I had heard another beautyblogger talk about it, and so I though I'd give it a whirl.

The price is very reasonable in comparison to many other lash serums, which is really nice! The packaging isn't super pretty, looks like something rather hospital-like, but it is quiet practical, and you get a nice grib on the wand. The brush itself is pretty small and I haven't had any problems with not being able to reach those little outer- and inner corner lashes.

Now for the actual product - long story short, I really like it! From the very first morning when I woke up my lashes were a lot more uniform. After using it for about a week, my lashes were a LOT darker, fuller and stronger. Not noticing too much lenght, but it sure did help with that too. I also use this on my brows, and it makes them look fuller as well ;-)

On thing though! I have now used this for 3 weeks or so, and it's almost like the product stopped working as well as it did when I first got it.. But I still have lot left, so I will just continue using it untill I run out!

Definitely recommended.

on 6/14/2013 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I think this product so-so since it does nothing for my lashes and brow. I've use it for about a month and still waiting for the result.

on 5/15/2013 7:55:00 AM

I have been using this product for 16 day (it states that when used for 30 days the results are noticeable) and I must admit I am pleased with the results thus far :-) My eyelashes look and feel more lush & 'fluttery' (definitely longer & thicker) I love the look of them when I apply mascara & curl them! The price for the product is really reasonable considering the prices of some other products such as lumigan & latisse (but then again these may be more potent, I haven't tried them...) Also to add that my eyelashes have generally always been naturally thick & long but this has conditioned them more.

on 3/24/2013 3:46:00 PM

Was very disappointed with this product - particularly as I had read positive reviews. I bought this after eyelash extensions broke some of my natural lashes. After a few weeks I noticed regrowth and was pleased, but then I realised that it was just my lashes naturally growing back and had little to do with the product. I stuck with it for some weeks afterwards but it has made little or no difference. I had much better results with Ardel Lashes Growth Enhancer, which made my lashes noticeably longer. The only positive is that its cheap, but as it doesn't really work I guess you get what you pay for!

on 3/11/2013 7:58:00 PM

Itīs a good product. Expect no miracle, but it definitely nourishes your eyelashes, makes them silky, after about two weeks they become slightly thicker (there was definitely some new lash growth), and they got a little bit longer too. Iīve tried LiLash before and had way more dramatic effects - mainly lenghth-wise - but this seems to be a safer option and doesnīt leave your eyelids bright purple as Lilash did for me.

on 10/26/2012 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

So this product doesn't give amazing out of this world results but I definitely think it works. Having burnt off most of my eyelashes by peering into the grill and being left with with little stumps I was devastated- yes really, but i remembered i had this lying around somewhere, so I began to use it every day, my eyelashes didn't come back overnight but they grew much quicker than expected and ended up fuller than before, i still use it when i remember and think it does keep eyelashes well nourished and help them grow. I'm not really a fan of the packaging as you cant see how much is left without ripping off the label and once you have used half its hard to get the other half out.

on 10/22/2012 8:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Bottom Line People - This Stuff WORKS!!!
I have tried almost all lash treatments available and this is by far the most effective one! I am not a big fan of the mascara-like wand applicator since i am super paranoid of contamination...and eye infections are not pretty! However the results and the fact that the price is more than reasonable (so i dont feel bad about replacing the bottle every couple of months) make it easy to overlook that minor "flaw" of an otherwise amazing product. I suppose one can also use disposable wands each time too!
I know that Mavala claims that results can take 2-3 months to be noticable but honestly i saw changes within the first few weeks. I cant say i have ever used anything else that exceeded its own promises like that :) My lashes are "lushier", longer, stronger and even the small gap on the bottom lashline is getting filled in with new baby strands. Yay! And once i put mascara on the effects are even more magnified :)
I am one happy customer!

on 9/28/2012 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this stuff! You put it on like mascara with the wand and wiggle it into your lashes and it works really well. I had eyelashes fall out of after I got eye surgery when they took the tape off my eyes. I ordered it and used it morning and night for a couple of weeks and my eyelashes grew back really quickly. I have already bought it again.

on 8/5/2012 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I wasn't expecting miracles from this product by any means so I'm not disappointed with the small results I have seen but I doubt I would repurchase this. I have been applying it pretty religiously for nearly 6 months now onto my eyebrows only, the formula is too sticky and irritating for my eyelashes, and the length of my eyebrows has definitely improved. However, my hope was that it would help growth in the small patches of no hair growth in my eyebrows and it hasn't done this, although overall my eyebrows look very slightly fuller. I'll continue to use this until it's finished in the hope of getting some results, in fact I've now added some castor oil to the remainder of the product in the hope of boosting some growth but as I say I doubt I'll repurchase it unless I see a marked decrease in my brows once I stop using it. As I was only using the product on my eyebrows I actually found the applicator was perfect for this purpose although a doe foot wand might have been a better idea for better coverage and application to eyelashes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this after my major failure with Rapidlash. That stuff did nothing for me, and made my eyes red. But I wanted to give this a go due to the fact that a lot of people were seeing good results for a fraction of the cost of Rapidlash (you can get it for under Ģ10, whereas Rapidlash is over Ģ40!). I have fairly short fine lashes, and although I wasn't expecting miracles I was at least hoping that I wouldn't see so much eyelash fallout that I usually get. I have fairly fine hair with little body hair, so I knew I wasn't going to get full on fluttery lashes. And I haven't. I have to say it has taken 2 months to see any difference. There was no difference after the 30 days that it claims, but I do have fuller lashes which are slightly longer. Enough for me to see the difference anyway. I am happy with that. Like I said, I never expected a dramatic difference anyway so my expectations never fell short :o) I use it on my brows and I have noticed that the patches I had have grown in, but again I have not had a huge growth there - but I never expected that either.

I would buy again (although there is so much product that I will have to throw it to get fresh product) but I have had to be patient with it. I also wish that it wasn't a mascara type wand as I feel that not much product gets onto the wand - so I have been using an old liner brush to get it onto the roots. It also hasn't made my eyes red and irritated too, so that is another plus for this product.

Edit: After using this now for a few months, I have noticed that I am shedding quite a few lashes lately. I am not using anything different to take my eye MU off, and not using any different mascara either. But I have a few gaps now in my eyelashes and will have to stop using it. :o(

Top Rated Lash Treatments