July 31, 2014 | 1064 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Colorstay 12-Hour Eyeshadow Quad "Blushed Wines"

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I bought this because of the glowing reviews, and it is nice, but not all that. I think I prefer more shimmer, like in the UD or WnW pallets. These appear shimmery in the pan, but are pretty bland once on. I used a primer under and they really do last all day perfectly without creasing. The colors are very pretty with my brown eyes. A nice basic set, but don't expect miracles.

ETA- I find myself reaching for this almost every day! It has actually made me prefer the satin finish over so much sparkle. It's very lovely and seems to go with everything.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i have brown eyes and when i wear this quad, i look like i have cried. whatever i do, i end up with red eyes. i dont suggest this quad for brown eyes, but rather mocca or silvery taupe, and i think that this quad would look good rather on blue eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Dusty00

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've had this quad for several years and wear it at leat once or twice a week. I have gray eyes and blonde hair with fair skin. Some pink colors make me look like a rabbit (pale with pink eyes), but this does not have that effect at all. It seems to give me a much needed glow. I receive more complements when I'm wearing this than I do with anything else. It's beautiful and I will definately purchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

blushed wines in colorstay revlon is a pretty palette that contains: a brown-pink,a tan-pink,a nude-pink,a light nude-pink.they are:verry nice,blends really well,looks natural,satin finish,last long! Go well with nude,pink lipsticks!love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

An excellent colour palette which would suit many skin tones. This particular palette is great in summer and winter.

I love all of the colours because they are very soft and flattering. The palest shade is a nice warm white rather than a cool white which can give you panda eyes.

These palettes are really modern and fashion based, so they look a lot like the colours you would see at a Dior counter. However, Revlon is a lot cheaper!

The colour doesn't last all day but it doesn't need to be reapplied either. However, it does crease on my lids a little toward the end of the day so I gently brush the creases with my shadow brush to remove them.

Would purchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by semaalir

I love this eyeshadow! I've been using it for years! It goes on very easily, with the applicator, or with fingers. Doesnt wear off throughout the day, doesnt settle in creases. Its a perfect eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A drugstore gem! Such a fabulous product and it won't break the bank. The colours compliment every eye colour. I love to use the champagne colour as a highlighter, and the rest can either be used all over the lid or in the crease. They are all very versatile and can be either used to create daytime looks or smoky looks. The colours all have a pink/red undertone and are all equally beautiful. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 9:43:00 AM More reviews by almost40

I love this,its so pretty and has the perfect amount of shimmer not glitter.It applies well,lasts ages and is a dream to blend.I love how my eyes look when Im wearing this quad.I get no fall out and I dont need to touch up a few hours after I've applied it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by missandix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful colors that compliment every eye color. I LOVE the lightest shade as a highlight. You can get quite a variety of looks. The main ones I go for are a soft everyday one, or a very sexy and smokey one. For my everyday one I use the second shade on my lid, the third on my crease and the first as a highlight. For a smokier effect try using the fourth one on the lid, then the third one on the crease, creating a beautiful fade, and the lightest one as a highlight. As far as consistency goes, they are not amazing, but they really aren't bad either! The packaging is ok... very drugstore like. I don't mind it for everyday use. Great price. Stays on very well on me with just foundation (colorstay) on my lids. One of my favorites out of the Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow quads. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to love this eyeshadow about 4 years ago. That was my only eyeshadow I used everyday - it seemed just perfect, not too much not too less.