Mary Kay Night Solution

3.7

Water(Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-imide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Mentha Arvensis (Horse Mint) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Noblis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Jasminum Officianale (Jasmine) Extract, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Gum Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Manitol, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Cellulose Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Talc, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramatrines, Red 30

on 11/3/2011 7:39:00 PM

I absolutely love the MK Timewise line and this product is no exception. From loving the little vitamin packed vials that are suspended in this patent pending potion, to the way it feels on your skin, I am a believer. My skin at 44, looks renewed, refreshed and feels more taut in the mornings after using this the night before. It adds to the wonder of the TW line with its beauty of packaging and effective skin smoothing properties. Love this stuff, and it is fragrance free, a Godsend for skin over 40.

on 5/9/2011 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have combo/ oily skin and it makes me feel like I have a thin layer of glue on my face. Feels very taught and drying. I dont think this product does anything for me :(

on 11/16/2010 11:50:00 AM

This product didn't do anything to my skin. It goes on like clear gel and gets absorbed quickly. It looks pretty with its little beads in the glass bottle with a nice pump. And that's all there is to it. I threw it away half way through the bottle because it was not an effective night serum.

on 2/22/2010 12:50:00 AM

I have been using Mary Kay Night Solution since I was in college. I just love the way the product makes my skin feel, silky and smooth. This serum is packed full of powerful antioxidants and vitamins to fight fine lines and wrinkles. I am 34, and have not developed any fine lines, not even around my eye area. I feel the Night Solution is the reason for my youthful skin.

on 11/23/2009 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is definitely a staple for me. I can tell a huge difference in my skin if I forget to use this. I use the old orange version btw. It helps keep my skin clear from acne and eczema patches. It makes my skin smoother and clearer. I will never be without this product. I wonder if the new version is the same? I should have my bottle for quite a while bc it doesn't take much to cover my face. I've been using the same bottle for months and there's not much gone. I use this under a moisturizer, but I admit I forget sometimes and end up having this on by itself. Awesome product!

on 9/20/2009 11:30:00 PM

I have been using this product for a few years. I am lucky enough to have good skin and I am always looking for products to keep it that way. Now that I am in my 30's I found fine lines around my eyes which needed some extra help. I use it before bedtime after I wash my skin ( I don't use toner or additional moisturizer ) immediately my skin feels smooth and little taut. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks radiant and no longer blotchy. About 6 months ago I stopped using the product because I ran out and did notice that my skin not as radiant so I ran to get it and now I am back to where I want to be.. Great anti-aging serum !

on 7/7/2009 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After using this at night in the morning my skin looks so radiant!! This stuff definitely works for my skin=)

on 5/11/2009 6:44:00 PM

I got a free sample of this with my timewise cleanser and moisturizer order (both of which I love see separate reviews). Not sure if this really does anything, I'm using up the sample but I honestly don't think I'd spend $30 when it runs out. UPDATE: I think this does make a difference. If I forget to use it, I can tell in the morning so it must be doing something. Another plus, is that the little sample I received has lasted me more than a week, you only need a tiny bit under your moisturizer so I think the bottle will last a while. Will order the full size and update when that is used up. (I think the day solution would be good too, but I am allergic to chemical sunscreens so did not use that sample.)

on 3/24/2009 11:35:00 PM

I'm 35, fair skinned, and have taken good care of my skin since I was about 25.

I also have the new packaging. The pink and blue microbeads in the clear gel get clogged up in the pump tube, thus never making it to my face. Maybe that's why I'm not seeing the results I would like to. It's great for moisturizing, but I'm not seeing the anti-wrinkle part working.

on 11/18/2008 5:16:00 AM

I have been using this for a month. It doesn't seem to do anything. I was using just moisturizer at night before I tried this, and the Night Solution doesn't seem to add any extra benefit. I think it sells mainly because it feels nice and cool to apply. Will not repurchase.