April 19, 2014 | 1901 users online

Treatments - Mary Kay - Night Solution

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a staple for me. I can tell a huge difference in my skin if I forget to use this. I use the old orange version btw. It helps keep my skin clear from acne and eczema patches. It makes my skin smoother and clearer. I will never be without this product. I wonder if the new version is the same? I should have my bottle for quite a while bc it doesn't take much to cover my face. I've been using the same bottle for months and there's not much gone. I use this under a moisturizer, but I admit I forget sometimes and end up having this on by itself. Awesome product!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2009 11:30:00 PM More reviews by karen2829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a few years. I am lucky enough to have good skin and I am always looking for products to keep it that way. Now that I am in my 30's I found fine lines around my eyes which needed some extra help. I use it before bedtime after I wash my skin ( I don't use toner or additional moisturizer ) immediately my skin feels smooth and little taut. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks radiant and no longer blotchy. About 6 months ago I stopped using the product because I ran out and did notice that my skin not as radiant so I ran to get it and now I am back to where I want to be.. Great anti-aging serum !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

After using this at night in the morning my skin looks so radiant!! This stuff definitely works for my skin=)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by pupster

I got a free sample of this with my timewise cleanser and moisturizer order (both of which I love see separate reviews). Not sure if this really does anything, I'm using up the sample but I honestly don't think I'd spend $30 when it runs out. UPDATE: I think this does make a difference. If I forget to use it, I can tell in the morning so it must be doing something. Another plus, is that the little sample I received has lasted me more than a week, you only need a tiny bit under your moisturizer so I think the bottle will last a while. Will order the full size and update when that is used up. (I think the day solution would be good too, but I am allergic to chemical sunscreens so did not use that sample.)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by jnnylv7

I'm 35, fair skinned, and have taken good care of my skin since I was about 25.

I also have the new packaging. The pink and blue microbeads in the clear gel get clogged up in the pump tube, thus never making it to my face. Maybe that's why I'm not seeing the results I would like to. It's great for moisturizing, but I'm not seeing the anti-wrinkle part working.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2008 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Iphigeneia

I have been using this for a month. It doesn't seem to do anything. I was using just moisturizer at night before I tried this, and the Night Solution doesn't seem to add any extra benefit. I think it sells mainly because it feels nice and cool to apply. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2007 12:16:00 PM More reviews by annawil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use to adore this product. However, something must have changed with the product when the packaging changed. This product used to do a good job of minimizing fine lines and evening skin tone. However, with the new one I see no differences what so ever. The old product gets 4 stars from me. The new one.......2 is being generous. I hope this company goes back to the old formula!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by soozeq68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product just didn't deliver for me. There are a lot of other products out there that are serums that deliver far more results for the same price. This doesn't contain any AHA's or retinol which are essential to help skin turnover and keep it smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by kd0g527

I avoided purchasing Night Solution for a long time, mostly due to pricing (but also due to the fact that I was trying to finish using my Arbonne). On a whim, I decided to break open a sample that was in my cabinet. It was love at first application. I could not believe how silky smooth my skin felt that night, into the next morning! I have rosacea, and I have noticed that the Night Solution (as well as other MK products, plus a little help from Smashbox) has somehow reduced the redness. I would buy stock of this item!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2006 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Grrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just have to rave about how it cleared up my skin after trying out a new product. Being the skincare product junkie that I am, I just had to try a new UV face cream. Unfortunately, it triggered nasty rashes to develop all over my face. So I frantically dug up my MK Timewise Night Solution at the back of my cabinet, after neglecting to use it for almost a month now. Miraculously, it was the great solution for the rashes the UV face cream left on my face. Great, great product, thank god.