MAC Please Me

on 7/21/2014 9:22:00 PM

Great shade. Looks good on everyone. Love the lipglass especially

on 6/8/2014 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is one of my all time favorite lipsticks from Mac! (My fav is Pink Plaid).
It is matte but not too drying, I love that it's little bit creamy and easy to apply.
The color is between mauve and pink, absolutely beautiful! And long lasting.

Its nice I wear this often I think its a good everyday work lipstick not a going out date night lipstick its not sexy its more classy.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Oh please me, how much I've searched and researched for thee... Sigh! And oh the joy when i finally got you. I dont remember any experiences with beauty products quite like this. So I'll just say very little to describe this lipstick because it makes me too emotional to even express myself! 1.classy as hell matte neutral pink- 6:4 cool:warm ratio. 2. MLBB for olive to med deep skin tones. 3.wears on and off like a dream! P.s. Oh and glows in UV chuckle chuckle

on 3/24/2014 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is an amazing pink lipstick!!!!!! I have been searching forever for that perfect natural pink color and I've finally found it in Please me. This is everything I thought and hoped that creme cup would be on me but wasn't. Creme cup was way too light and totally washed me out... i looked like a disgusting corpse/zombie/ghost. Not cute. But this adds the most beautiful natural MLBB pink-nude color to fairly pigmented lips. If you are fair with pigmented lips check this one out!! I feel like most "pinky nude" colors don't work on me and finally i've found that not-too-pink pink for everyday wear. Happiness!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My HG lipstick and lip gloss. The most wearable pink for any complexion. It literally goes with any outfit and any occasions. A MUST HAVE lip stick.

on 3/21/2014 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I like the colour and matte look but hate the dry texture. it cracks up my lips and sits in the creases. prefer revlon super lustrous dups.

on 2/28/2014 3:39:00 AM

This is by the far the best lipstick colour ever! Its make my lips stand out, got many compliments with the MAC Please Me. It is matte and glides on well, it is a excellent everyday wear.
The lipstick has a vanilla scent but is not overpowering. I am always grabbing this lipstick, this is my holy grail! I am going to purchase another of this as my backup.

on 1/29/2014 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this color! I use it with MAC's Subculture lip pencil (which is basically a nude). Because it is matte, I use lip balm underneath, to keep moisture . However, I do this anyway so it is not too big a deal. Dice getting it for Christmas, it has become my everyday lip color.

on 1/21/2014 11:49:00 AM

I really like this lipstick. The matte finish makes the pretty pink wearable and natural enough for the day time. it really compliments my fair skin tone and ive nearly used it up. will buy again!

Recommended for Medium Skin