October 2, 2014 | 1849 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by palermo23

I really do like this product. It doesn't flake and usually lasts fairly well throughout the day. I also like how tiny the brush is, it makes it easy to get it exactly where you want it. My only complaint (and I realized it when I read someone else mentioning it below) is that if you rub it or get a raindrop to the eye, it smudges like crazzzyy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by xocindytt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use both the brush & the sponge felt tip - both are just as great, however the sponge felt tip usually starts to come apart the more I use it. Its not bad to the point that I can't use it anymore, its more like a strand of the tip comes off and I have to rip the strand from the sponge tip, which dirties my fingers. I still love this eyeliner and I've been using only this liquid eyeliner for almost a year now! If it was waterproof it'd be even better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by furbilicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So, I see that this is the only version of the Sephora eyeliner posted on makeup alley. I prefer the sponge tipped brush. I absolutely love this eyeliner, it lasts long, its precise, inexpensive (compared to other products at sephora), and totally worth it.
I can do a thin subdued line, a dramatic cat eye, or even just an everyday winged look.
If you mess up, you an use a wet q tip and it comes off easily. But at the same time, it lasts all day.
The best part about this eyeliner is that you can use it on your lower lash line, (with ease), as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this liner in Khaki Glitter for about a year, and I have to say, I really love it. I sort of stashed it away in my makeup kit for a few months and forgot about it when I was going through my "I only wear black liner until they make something darker" phase, but now that I'm feeling saucy and colorful again, I decided to give this a whirl when I rediscovered it in my bag of liners.
And I'm glad I did.
I layer this over the KVD Tattoo Liner in Trooper and it looks GORGEOUS! It gives this incredible foil-like glitter effect on my lash line, which really makes my light brown eyes POP!
Creating a sharp wing is no challenge - the felt tip on this liner comes to an incredibly fine point and is flexible enough to not cause streakiness in how the product applies.
I find I get a full day's wear out of this liner. Once it's on, it's on until you remove it with an oil-based makeup remover (or in my case, jojoba or extra virgin olive oil). I have cried like a baby while wearing this liner and it still stays put.
The packaging is terrific. The shape of it is quite common of most liquid liners, and the color-coordinated cap is quite true to the color of the product inside. As I mentioned, the felt applicator is VERY fine-pointed while still flexible, so it gives great control. Normally, I prefer a fine brush tip, but this works quite well for me.
Price-wise, it's a bit of a steal at $12. Definitely worth checking out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I was a little hesitant to purchase this since I've always been liquid liner challenged. The thought of having to remove all of my eye makeup because of screwing up a stupid line has always scared me. However, this liner has made me get over my fear. It is super easy to use, and the black is really dark and dramatic. And it LASTS. I woke up from a drunk night and the only thing perfectly intact on my face was this product. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by lumbrjck1209

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looooooooooooove this eyeliner! By far my favorite liquid! Love the way the finish on it looks (almost velvety and sultry)! Will definitely purchase again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by CaraDeedee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this for a few years and its... eh. The bad things are that this eyeliner dries pretty slowly and I have to fan my eyes for a few minutes to speed it up. It dries very chalky looking and the brush is almost too thin. I know its not marketed as a waterproof mascara, but if it gets even the tiniest bit wet it slides around and makes a huge mess. The good thing is that it doesn't flake off when I curl my eyelashes, as many eyeliners of mine do. The price is good for Sephora, around $10. Its not that bad, Id use it in a pinch.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by jazzmin44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It's really easy to put on and it stays in place. I love the different colors. I have gold, and had the purple until it ran out. It lasted me about a year.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by AnnabelleLoveU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am currently on my second bottle of this stuff... I love it! I find the brush very easy to use and very precise. I can never get pen liquid liners to work for me, but this is the best! It isn't waterproof though, and sometimes just putting in eyedrops can cause it to smudge. It stays all day unless it gets wet, so I just avoid using this during allergy season. Until I find a waterproof liquid with a similar brush though, I am keeping this in my stash.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I have this eyeliner in black. I am a newbie to liquid eyeliners, so I wanted something not too expensive. I bought this based off MUA reviews for $10 at Sephora.

The application was not flawless, as the brush made it tricky. I really like the brush on the cap of the tube. However, the cone of the plastic cap makes it slightly difficult to apply. As the product is nearly a watery liquid, it drips if you don't get it right.

I like that the color is dark black and dries matte. BEWARE, the eyeliner smudges in high heat. The price is reasonable; quality better than most drug store brands.

Overall, this eyeliner was A-okay. I don't think that I will repurchase, as it is hard to apply. I would like a longer lasting eyeliner, not so watery. Perhaps one that is thicker consistency, easier to perfect on the lid? But it this product served it's purpose.